BY OLAY

Value Sizebr 34oz with pump* Ultra Moisture 2 With Shea Butter 3 1 Jar of Moisture Inside The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. 1 Use: Cleans and visibly conditions skin. 1 Week: Moisturizes skin to be lush and nourished. 1 Bottle: Makes skin healthy-looking and provides long-lasting moisture. Questions? *Vs. 23.6oz size. see more...

• I love this product I just wanted to know if you guys eve...1 Answers
Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash, Shea Butter, 34 fl oz
  • "Made my skin feel so soft and it helped it my dry skin. I love this product and love the shea butter smell. " in 15 reviews
  • "I love this product. It cleans while moisturizing and I absolutely love the smell. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts a good amount of time." in 12 reviews
  • "For so long I have searched for a body wash that smells good, gets me clean, and didn't leave my skin irritated. FINALLY Olay has delivered! This body wash had a beautifully light clean scent. It gets me very clean feeling without drying my skin or leaving a filmy feeling. More often than not any fragrance will leave a skin irritation" in 4 reviews
Aja C.
Las Vegas, NV
This was one of my favorite body washes until I had to switch to sensitive skin body wash. But it left my body soft and moist after I showered. It has a really nice relaxing scent which I enjoy.
Kassie M.
This body wash is great makes my skin feel soft as silk, it has a fragrance that lasts long after the shower, it feels like I have put lotion on but I have only washed with this body wash.
Haley T.
Rutherfordton, NC
This product smells great and is very easy to use. I bought it from walmart for a fair price. It makes my skin feel very clean and does not leave a residue. It is gentle and does not irritate my skin. I would buy this product again and recommend to others
Lisa T.
This product was just ok for me. I was expecting a better smell and consistency and I didn't get it. Product lacked moisture and didn't leave a soft skin feel. It was good for what it was worth but other that that I probably wouldn't recommend.
Aimee J.
Murrells Inlet, SC
I have very sensitive skin, and it also has a tendency to be dry. The Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash is the only kind I use. It's gentle enough not to break me out but also moisturizes sufficiently. It has a light, pleasant fragrance.
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
While I'm not crazy about the fragrance, I love this body wash. I'm allergic to most creamy soaps but not the Olay!! it leaves me smooth and silky, feeling extra fresh
Bonita W.
Dickinson, TX
Great product and love the scent and the way this product feel on your skin.this product is great and love it.and would recommend to anyone who love a good body wash product.
Sondra R.
falls city, ne
I am not a big fan of Olay body wash products. They clean okay, but to me they smell musty, like clothes that have been sitting to long in a washer. Therefore, i don't purchase them anymore.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
My family loves this body wash. its our go-to body wash. when we try others, they tend to dry out our skin, but this one keeps us moisturized, especially in the winter months.
Theresa M.
Fowler, IN
I love using Olay because I get that fresh clean feeling, yet moisturizing. My grandmother used only Olay on her face. Never a greasy feeling. I love olay products.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love this product I just wanted to know if you guys ever give it away in a box and if so how would I be able to win that box