BY OLAY

Value Sizebr 34oz with pump* Ultra Moisture 2 With Shea Butter 3 1 Jar of Moisture Inside The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. 1 Use: Cleans and visibly conditions skin. 1 Week: Moisturizes skin to be lush and nourished. 1 Bottle: Makes skin healthy-looking and provides long-lasting moisture. Questions? *Vs. 23.6oz size. see more...

• I love this product I just wanted to know if you guys eve...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Made my skin feel so soft and it helped it my dry skin. I love this product and love the shea butter smell. " in 15 reviews
  • "I love this product. It cleans while moisturizing and I absolutely love the smell. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts a good amount of time." in 12 reviews
  • "For so long I have searched for a body wash that smells good, gets me clean, and didn't leave my skin irritated. FINALLY Olay has delivered! This body wash had a beautifully light clean scent. It gets me very clean feeling without drying my skin or leaving a filmy feeling. More often than not any fragrance will leave a skin irritation" in 4 reviews
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite aside from size & pump it isn't harsh on my skin. Like I always I will state I have dry skin. Summer,spring,fall and winter my skin is dry, sometimes drier then ever sometimes not as bad but point is that it's dry! This doesn't moisture my skin nothing really does if it involves being in water lol BUT aside from feeling clean, nice smell that stays to my skin through out the day it helps my skin FEEL smoother and softer. How is that different then moisture? I always have to apply lotion on anyways coming out the shower but that's normal for everyone....enjoy & try especially in the summer the small just for whatever reason sticks with you on your skin all day!
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
This product is terrific. It's very smooth in my skin and feels so great. I love the feeling when using this. It's not sticky body wash like the other brand I used in the past. This is my favorite body wash. Overall, I'm happy and satisfied with this product. Highly recommend it!
Nitya P.
Schaumburg , IL
This body was is sooooo SMOOTH! And smells amazing!!! Leaves my skin super soft and it's not harsh on my skin! I bought it from Walmart and it's not too pricey and definitely met my expectations! I recommend this product to everyone and I buy this all the time!
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Body wash shea butter is the best! I love this product and highly recommend it!!!!! It meet every expectation I had for it. Great packaging I always purchase this from Walmart and I just love it. I haven't used a difference brand in years
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
I just bought this the other day and love it. It smells so good and the smell actually lasts! It's very gentle and leaves your skin feeling so light and aired out without that heavy moisturizer feeling.
Tiffany B.
Bedford, IN
I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin or that have trouble with dry skin. I'm a repeat user on this item. It is very effective and gets my skin so smooth and moisturize. I would recommend this to others
Anna B.
This moisturizer was subpar due to its oily nature. I was slightly disappointed in the scents as well. I don't recommend keeping it in the shower with you to use after because the bottle will tend to slip right out of your hands!
Cheyenne M.
I love Olay. All olay products. It's a great company. This body wash has worked wonders in my skin. It's nicely packaged a cheap price you can buy it almost anywhere and I just absolutely love it.
Jasmin M.
Texas
One of my favorite body washes. Love using this everytime I take a shower (everyday) and it makes my skin so smooth. I used to feel dry after showers but now I feel so moisturized.
Meagan S.
Well this product was great because it had a pump which is something that I need it was good at first but didn't make my skin that moisturized honestly it wasn't horrible but I probably would not re purchase
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love this product I just wanted to know if you guys ever give it away in a box and if so how would I be able to win that box