BY OLAY

Value Sizebr 34oz with pump* Ultra Moisture 2 With Shea Butter 3 1 Jar of Moisture Inside The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. 1 Use: Cleans and visibly conditions skin. 1 Week: Moisturizes skin to be lush and nourished. 1 Bottle: Makes skin healthy-looking and provides long-lasting moisture. Questions? *Vs. 23.6oz size. see more...

• I love this product I just wanted to know if you guys ever give it ...1 Answers
Angel T.
Angel T.
I have been looking for an good, inexpensive body wash for awhile now and I think this one may be it! I've enjoyed body washes from more expensive brands (like philosophy) but I'm about to be a grad student so I have to cut costs all around. This body wash lathers well and doesn't just roll off your skin when you apply it. Also I love that it comes with a pump. I will be re-buying again!
Eliza S.
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I love this body wash. It makes my skin feel soft and moisturized and also clean. I originally bought it because I had used their bar soap but I love the body wash as well. The pump makes it easy to regulate how much product you use. I chose to get this size because you got 10 oz more for $2 more than the 24 oz at Walmart.
Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.
Dallas, GA
I suffer from very dry itchy skin in the winter. This is the only body wash I've found that actually seems to make my skin look and feel healthier! My daughters also love this body wash. The scent is clean without being overpowering and in conflict with my perfumes. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Franklin, Nh
This body wash is decent for the price affordable but u find it to be filmy, I'm more a fan of dove body wash. They have it at Walmart. It smells nice though, but its harsh on my skin doesn't leave that soft feeling on my skin and I need that! So use at your own risk
Haley T.
Haley T.
Rutherfordton, NC
This product smells great and is very easy to use. I bought it from walmart for a fair price. It makes my skin feel very clean and does not leave a residue. It is gentle and does not irritate my skin. I would buy this product again and recommend to others
Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Okay makes the best products especially body washes ! I have sensitive skin and the Shea butter body wash is gentle and feels like butter on . It cleanses well and doesn't leave any residue to irritate skin. I definitely will be buying this again !
Amy E.
Amy E.
Forest , OH
This has been my go to body wash for years and years! I love this scent, the price, and how it leaves my skin. I've used this since it hit the shelves and it's my absolute favorite! I can get this huge bottle for 6 bucks any where!
Kassie M.
Kassie M.
This body wash is great makes my skin feel soft as silk, it has a fragrance that lasts long after the shower, it feels like I have put lotion on but I have only washed with this body wash.
jen t.
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
While I'm not crazy about the fragrance, I love this body wash. I'm allergic to most creamy soaps but not the Olay!! it leaves me smooth and silky, feeling extra fresh
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Fowler, IN
I love using Olay because I get that fresh clean feeling, yet moisturizing. My grandmother used only Olay on her face. Never a greasy feeling. I love olay products.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this product I just wanted to know if you guys ever give it away in a box and if so how would I be able to win that box