BY OLAY

Value Sizebr 34oz with pump* Ultra Moisture 2 With Shea Butter 3 1 Jar of Moisture Inside The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. 1 Use: Cleans and visibly conditions skin. 1 Week: Moisturizes skin to be lush and nourished. 1 Bottle: Makes skin healthy-looking and provides long-lasting moisture. Questions? *Vs. 23.6oz size. see more...

• I love this product I just wanted to know if you guys ever give i...1 Answers
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
This product is terrific. It's very smooth in my skin and feels so great. I love the feeling when using this. It's not sticky body wash like the other brand I used in the past. This is my favorite body wash. Overall, I'm happy and satisfied with this product. Highly recommend it!
Nitya P.
Schaumburg , IL
This body was is sooooo SMOOTH! And smells amazing!!! Leaves my skin super soft and it's not harsh on my skin! I bought it from Walmart and it's not too pricey and definitely met my expectations! I recommend this product to everyone and I buy this all the time!
BROOKE B.
House Springs, MO
Body wash shea butter is the best! I love this product and highly recommend it!!!!! It meet every expectation I had for it. Great packaging I always purchase this from Walmart and I just love it. I haven't used a difference brand in years
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
I just bought this the other day and love it. It smells so good and the smell actually lasts! It's very gentle and leaves your skin feeling so light and aired out without that heavy moisturizer feeling.
Tiffany B.
Bedford, IN
I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin or that have trouble with dry skin. I'm a repeat user on this item. It is very effective and gets my skin so smooth and moisturize. I would recommend this to others
Anna B.
This moisturizer was subpar due to its oily nature. I was slightly disappointed in the scents as well. I don't recommend keeping it in the shower with you to use after because the bottle will tend to slip right out of your hands!
Cheyenne M.
I love Olay. All olay products. It's a great company. This body wash has worked wonders in my skin. It's nicely packaged a cheap price you can buy it almost anywhere and I just absolutely love it.
Jasmin M.
Texas
One of my favorite body washes. Love using this everytime I take a shower (everyday) and it makes my skin so smooth. I used to feel dry after showers but now I feel so moisturized.
Meagan S.
Well this product was great because it had a pump which is something that I need it was good at first but didn't make my skin that moisturized honestly it wasn't horrible but I probably would not re purchase
Caroline V.
Warrensburg
I have chronic dry skin, and I am always itching my skin. This moisturizer does a decent job of keeping skin hydrated. You may have to reapply multiple times a day, but overall a good product. I would buy again since the price is reasonable.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this product I just wanted to know if you guys ever give it away in a box and if so how would I be able to win that box