BY OLAY

Get 24-hour moisture, the key to beautiful, healthy skin. The result of over 50 years of Olay skin science, Olay Body Lotions go beyond moisturization to improve skin’s barrier over time. With continued use, skin feels noticeably soft, smooth, and more resistant to skin dryness. After just one application, it offers saturating moisture that lasts all day. With a week of use, your skin will feel noticeably softer and smoother, even under everyday drying conditions. After you've applied a single bottle of this body lotion for dry skin, your skin will be better equipped to preserve its moisture for a long time.

Sahíra U.
Usually, when I'm looking for a moisturizer or a body lotion , I look for something that can provide maximum moisture and protection without looking greasy and oily and I'm glad to say that this Olay Ultra Moisture Body Lotion does exactly that. It leaves my skin soft and smooth for hours and doesn't become tacky whenever I sweat. Finding this body lotion has greatly saved me from many summer nights of dry skin and now I can rock my dresses with confidence!
Jacqueline D.
Sweetwater, TX
This product is a perfect size for your purse. Products from Olay tend to be flawless, but this lotion is easily washed away. I prefer a lotion that's a little heavier that has staying power. This lotion is light, and definitely meant to provide immediate short-term benefits. If you're like me, and spend a lot of time outside in the winter or harsh summer this lotion is not a good solution.
Crystal L.
Trenton , GA
I don't usually use products like this and I can't even remember where I got it up but I will say I am so happy that I have it because it is one of the most amazing moisturizing lotion's it totally hydrates everything that's dry and itchy the Shea butter and the vitamin EE make it just to die for
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love this (: My dad got it for me and I have been using it for a while now. It helps ease my dry skin and whenever my eczema breaks out in the patches on my hands or something I put some on and it helps to calm the itchiness and also helps it to go away. It's pretty great for sensitive skin
Blessing B.
I lucked out and got this at the dollar store. I still have it and use it occasionally. Whenever I do use It works pretty well and it has a nice faint smelling which is great. It's worth checking out and check your local dollar store it might be there!
Juli L.
I dislike lotions that leave you feeling like you have oil laying on your skin. Olay has perfected this formula and the lotion feels like it sinks into my skin completely. My skin always feels smooth and looks nice and moisturized.
Shika N.
Reisterstown, MD
I love this travel size lotion. It works great in the winter time when my skin is very ashy. It's very long lasting and the scent is amazing . The travel size is a good price. Definitely recommend to other customers
Jenny K.
Love this body lotion it moisturized my skin very good ! And it left my skin smelling very good as well . I only bought this small little travel size . But I will be buying the big one next time I go to Walmart
Brooke H.
This lotion is awesome! I buy the smaller version so I can carry it with me everywhere I go. I have one for every small area, my bookbag, my purse etc. I have really dry skin, so this works great for my skin!
Cheri G.
London, OH
Great for skin after sun exposure. No greasy feeling. Absorbs completely but you feel moisturized and great. I will be buying this again for sure. Works just as well in the winter months. Highly recommend.