BY OLAY

Get 24-hour moisture, the key to beautiful, healthy skin. The result of over 50 years of Olay skin science, Olay Body Lotions go beyond moisturization to improve skin’s barrier over time. With continued use, skin feels noticeably soft, smooth, and more resistant to skin dryness. After just one application, it offers saturating moisture that lasts all day. With a week of use, your skin will feel noticeably softer and smoother, even under everyday drying conditions. After you've applied a single bottle of this body lotion for dry skin, your skin will be better equipped to preserve its moisture for a long time.

Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
Oh my goodness! I ran into the store looking for lotion and by chance grabbed this in a hurry...and it’s amazing! It smells amazing and I am obsessed. One of my new favorites and so happy I stumbled upon this lotion!
Crystal L.
Trenton , GA
I don't usually use products like this and I can't even remember where I got it up but I will say I am so happy that I have it because it is one of the most amazing moisturizing lotion's it totally hydrates everything that's dry and itchy the Shea butter and the vitamin EE make it just to die for
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I'm not sure which of my beauty boxes sent me this but I used it for the first time yesterday and I used it again today and I really like it. It goes on smooth with out leaving a greasy or oily residue and it absorbs and smells amazing. I will be purchasing the full size bottle soon.
Teran F.
I have bad sensitive skin issues I love this moisture lotion so much works wonders for me scent is good scent to. Olay products are good as well. Usually get small bottle every month lasts couple weeks usually
Rachael B.
Pittsburgh
Best moisturizing lotion ever! Helps my dry skin so much and keeps me so soft throughout the whole day and throughout the whole night! I will always use this. Best lotion ever!
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV
I received a free sample of this lotion attached to facial moisturiser I purchased at the drugstore.
This body lotion is just average. I did not find anything really remarkable about it. I have a favorite body lotion and this is about the same.
I have a preference for a thicker lotion and this was a bit thinner and more runny.
It did provide great moisture and did not make my skin feel dry at all for quite a while.
Sahíra U.
Usually, when I'm looking for a moisturizer or a body lotion , I look for something that can provide maximum moisture and protection without looking greasy and oily and I'm glad to say that this Olay Ultra Moisture Body Lotion does exactly that. It leaves my skin soft and smooth for hours and doesn't become tacky whenever I sweat. Finding this body lotion has greatly saved me from many summer nights of dry skin and now I can rock my dresses with confidence!
Brooke H.
This lotion is awesome! I buy the smaller version so I can carry it with me everywhere I go. I have one for every small area, my bookbag, my purse etc. I have really dry skin, so this works great for my skin!
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love this (: My dad got it for me and I have been using it for a while now. It helps ease my dry skin and whenever my eczema breaks out in the patches on my hands or something I put some on and it helps to calm the itchiness and also helps it to go away. It's pretty great for sensitive skin
Blessing B.
I lucked out and got this at the dollar store. I still have it and use it occasionally. Whenever I do use It works pretty well and it has a nice faint smelling which is great. It's worth checking out and check your local dollar store it might be there!