BY OLAY

Ultra Moisture Lotion Has A Non-greasy Formula With Shea Butter, Vitamin E, And Vitamin B3. It Provides Dry Skin With An Immediate Burst Of Moisture That Continues For 24 Hours. Then, Drawn Deep Into Skin’s Surface, It Repairs And Nourishes The Moisture Barrier To Break The Cycle Of Dry Skin.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Pca, Betaine, Sorbitol, Propylparaben, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide

• Has anyone tried this and how do you like it2 Answers
  • Does this make anyone else's hands oily?8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is my favorite lotion. no greasy feeling, but very moisturizing. it has a good, clean fresh scent – not a big fan of floral smelling lotions." in 34 reviews
  • "I'm in love with this lotion. The scent is simply wonderful. I use it after my shower at night and when I wake up I still smell great. It's a long lasting scent. I have very dry skin and this makes my skin feel nice & hydrated" in 23 reviews
  • "Saved my dry winter skin. I work a third shift job that requires me to constantly go outside into the elements. Even when it's snowing. My skin was always sensitive to the touch and dry. This helped give me relief and beautiful skin. " in 7 reviews
  • "It makes my skin feel and look healthier. it doesn't have a greasy feeling to it and it smells good." in 5 reviews
  • "This lotion smells amazing sinks in to the skin fairly quickly without leaving any sticky residue and moisturizes really well." in 1 review
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
This was always my go to lotion however it is so hard to find around my area, the only place that I can find it is at CVS and it's for nearly double what I used to pay at harmons or Walmart. This lotion really moisturizes and has a very light fragrance, this was always my preferred lotion to use after a shower or in the winter months when my skin gets really dry. I do have fairly sensitive skin and am quite prone to rashes and irritation but this product has never had a negative effect on my skin.
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like Olay body lotion for all seasons but one,winter. It just isn’t strong enough to combat the cold,dry air that comes from living in a colder climate. I think it would be perfect year round in a warmer climate, but for me and my skin type I just crack and bleed anywhere my skin bends if I try to use it during the winter months. Olay Ultra Moisture Body Lotion
Jenna N.
Fredericksburg
I really like this lotion. I’ve been using it for about five years now and it has a nice scent and helps with and gentle with sensitive skin. I use it everyday and I would recommend it for dry skin.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft! I got a package deal so it came with the lotion and body wash. It works wonders for dry skin. The scent is a plus, I love using it after I take a shower. You can find it at almost any store.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Olay Quench Body Lotion is great. I keep a bottle on my desk at work. It's not greasy at all. With the shea butter it's like your skin just drinks it up and starts to repair itself. I highly recommend you try this. Olay is sold everywhere and it's easy to find. You regret it, and the pump on the bottle is a good plus.
Katie C.
Thornville, OH
This is the best lotion that I have have accidentally come across. It literally wipes away your dry skin within seconds after putting it on. More importantly it dosent leave an oily residue behind and it smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. #olayamazing !
Amanda D.
I used to use this lotion for years because it felt really hydrating on my combo to dry skin but I would notice that sometimes it would burn my skin but I loved the product and how lightweight the formula is that I still used it without worrying too much about it. Until one day I decided to look at the ingredients and saw that it had alcohol as one of the major ingredients and realized that’s what was burning my skin. I loved it but because of that I will not repurchase.
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely one of my favorites when it comes to resolving my body, it leaves my skin super soft plus more luminous and with a rich fragrance and very subtle for those who do not prefer a very strong smell.
Janie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm so in love with this lotion, my skin feels so soft with each use! I got it in a bath set from Target during Christmas and so glad I did! The smell is freaking amazing, it smells so fresh and lasts all day when using the body wash then this lotion. 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ all the way!
Samni W.
Double Spgs, AL
It made my skin soft but it kind of left me feeling a little oily and it took a little while to really absorb into my skin. I got it at Wal-Mart and the price wasn't bad. The packaging is just boring. Very plain, doesn't stand out. I wouldn't buy again personally but I would recommend it to someone who has really dry or chapped skin.
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
Does this make anyone else's hands oily?
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried this and how do you like it