BY OLAY

Olay Ultra Moisture Body Lotion 8.4 Ounces see more...

• I love this ultra moisture body lotion!!! What it's the biggest p...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Omg the scent on this is amazing is a light clean scent but still pretty it's got me hooked! it's a fairly cheap price roughly $5 to 9 depending on size and where you buy it!

I have got my mom and sister hooked and even carry a travel size in my purse!! it's worth trying
Sierra R.
New Haven, IN
Love this lotion. Leaves a light scent that's not too strong and moisturizes the skin wonderfully. The only thing I am kind of upset with is how when you first put it on, it feels wet. However, once "dry" it's absolutely amazing. I tend to use this on my entire body.
Lakiesha P.
First off it smells really good! Its very healthy for the body and face!!! Donetines i put it on before I apply and remove my makeup! And it leaves my face feeling smooth@ and when i leave home with it on my body I'm definitely smelling good and feeling smooth!!!!
Shannon S.
Gallatin, TN
I loved this lotion because it left a long lasting smoothness even hours after applying it. The only thing I would have done without was the slight greasiness I had for about an hour after applying. But I would buy it again and just try to use ,ore sparingly!
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
I love using this play ultra moisture body lotion. This is my first time using this product and I absolutely love it. At first I thought this product wouldn't meet my needs but it did. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Brandy B.
As a desert rat, soft skin is a must! I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but it disappears under my body spray! It works great, and I rarely need to reapply! That in and of itself is worth the price!
Tina P.
I generally love Olay products but this item fell a little short of great for me. It wasn't as creamy in consistency as I would have liked so the moisture felt off but it did smell lovely.
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
I really dislike the smell of this it smells too powdery for me. Just not a smell I enjoy for myself. The lotion itself was good, just not a product for me.
Miranda L.
Huntsville, AL
This lotion makes my skin feel smooth and soft all day. It definitely helped hydrate my dry skin. I ran out but plan to repurchase.
kenya f.
Atlanta, GA
Very soft and light not greasy and the price point in good. my skin is moisturized pretty much all day before getting ashy.
Yoyce M.
I love this ultra moisture body lotion!!! What it's the biggest presentation on this product?