BY OLAY

10x More Moisturizers*. Great for dry or extra dry skin. Helps with dry/flaky skin, dull skin, rough knees/elbows. Specially formulated with shea butter Experience skin that feels clean and soft.  Regular soap can leave your skin dry.  The Olay® Ultra Moisture Bar is different.  It is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and shea butter.  This bar goes beyond cleansing, delivering Olay moisturizers to the skin while helping to wash away dry surface cells. *than regular soap for smoother skin 4 - 3.17oz Bars ~ Total Net Wt.  12.68oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I have very sensitive skin so I'm careful of what i use , but i can say i have been using this soap for years now and i love it , The soap leaves my whole body moisturized and soft and it smells so good which is a plus " in 8 reviews
  • "This is the only soap I buy/use. I have very dry skin all year so I really like the moisturizers in this soap. I like the mild scent too. My whole family uses this soap, even my husband, and we all like it. It's a great all-purpose soap for my face and body. My daughter is allergic to the additives in many soaps but she's able to use the Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars. " in 4 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin and this product works wonders." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin so i'm careful of what i use , but i can say i have been using this soap for years now and i love it , The soap leaves my whole body moisturized and soft and it smells so good which is a plus " in 1 review
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
The Olay Moisture Bars that have Shea Butter in them is one of my staple bar soaps I can always depend on. I have sensitive skin so I cannot use a lot of different bar soap that have strong forage renders in them and this one is not strong at all! It smells super good and also leaves your skin very moisturized!
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
My mom's mom uses dove so I tried it and used it for a while but then my dad's mom uses olay and she bought me a set with soap lotion and now I'm hooked it is all in use know I love there soap and my skin is so oft and I keep it in stock with all different kinds on there line
Leah S.
O Fallon, IL
I love using this bar of soap because it not only get you clean but it smells really great it's packaged nicely and it does a good job at keeping the moisture in your skin. It is very gentle for your skin and it's a great value for the price.
Jen R.
San Diego, CA
I love how moisturizing this bar of soap is! I have extremely sensitive skin and suffer from breakouts/hives. This soap works wonders for my skin and does NOT dry it out. I also use this in conjunction with the Olay body wash. I like the smell and always feel refreshed after each shower. I plan to buy more of this soon!
Jasmine M.
Navarre, FL
This is okay. I thought I was going to like it a whole lot more than I did. It felt kinda harsh on my skin. I was disappointed in this. Definitely did not meet my expectations. I would not buy this again.
Cindie M.
Willowick , OH
Jamie C.
Nichols , SC
These soaps are lovely and such a good price. I use them to wash my makeup brushes primarily and sometimes use for my face when I am feeling lazy. They clean nicely without leaving a dry feeling behind. I keep about 10 on hand all the time. I definitely recommend!
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
These Olay moisture beauty bars are so nice if you have sensitive skin. My skin gets dry super easily so I am always looking for products with an extra boost of moisture. The shea really makes a difference and works so nicely with ultra sensitive skin
Jocelyn D.
Cleveland , Ohio
Olay shea butter #1 love the smell it leaves the body soft and smooth it buying vitamins in your skin.. long lasting it like a golden shine in your skin.lady's been using this item for some time and i, give it 100%.
Samantha A.
Nash, TX
I love this product!!! It is SO MOISTURIZING and leaves your skin feeling incredibly smooth after showering. The scent is subtle but I like it! I am definitely repurchasing! My BF loves it too! Really great product