Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap uploaded by Sintia M.

BY GENERIC

Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap: A cleansing beauty bar that won't dry skin out like regular soap Contains 10x more moisturizers than regular soap for smooth skin Specially formulated with shea butter Great for dry or extra-dry skin, dry/flaky skin, dull skin, and rough knees/elbows see more...

• Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?6 Answers
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I normally use body wash but I tried this and love it . very moisturizing and great smell.. awesome product to purchase
Lajewell  S.
Lehigh acres, FL
I have never even Tryed it but my sister use it and her skin is so light and pretty so from that I guess it work
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
This bar soap works just as well as the body wash. It keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated all day long.
Kaitlin B.
Tigard, OR
It smells great, I don't really care for bar soap but this stuff leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Rae S.
Love the smell of this soap. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. You can never go wrong with Olay!
Sintia M.
Cleveland, OH

I love this soap, it smells very good and leaves my skin super soft, I love it I recommend it a lot
Miranda A.
This product gives you a very clean feeling with fresh scent! Also leaves your skin feeling soft!
Melissa K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Love it! Gentle on my skin since I have dry skin and smells great! Not too powerful of a smell.
Sandra V.
This generic olaymoister bar is awesome. It smells great and leaves a clean fresh feeling.
Amanda  K.
Keeps skin nice and smooth and radiant all day long. No need to go out with dry skin,
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?