Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap uploaded by Sintia M.

BY GENERIC

Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap: A cleansing beauty bar that won't dry skin out like regular soap Contains 10x more moisturizers than regular soap for smooth skin Specially formulated with shea butter Great for dry or extra-dry skin, dry/flaky skin, dull skin, and rough knees/elbows see more...

• Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?6 Answers
Sandra V.
This generic olaymoister bar is awesome. It smells great and leaves a clean fresh feeling.
Kaitlin B.
Tigard, OR
It smells great, I don't really care for bar soap but this stuff leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Amanda  K.
Keeps skin nice and smooth and radiant all day long. No need to go out with dry skin,
Rae S.
Love the smell of this soap. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. You can never go wrong with Olay!
Alyssa P.
Goodyear, AZ
This soap is very moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin with a dry tight feeling
Miranda A.
This product gives you a very clean feeling with fresh scent! Also leaves your skin feeling soft!
Melissa K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Love it! Gentle on my skin since I have dry skin and smells great! Not too powerful of a smell.
Chelsea M.
Livonia, MI
I love this soap. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and not dry like the other soaps I have used over the past like 10 years
Aimee H.
This soap makes my skin so soft and doesn't make it dry like most bar soaps. Smells very good and I feel so clean afterwards
Sintia M.
Cleveland, OH

I love this soap, it smells very good and leaves my skin super soft, I love it I recommend it a lot
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?