Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap uploaded by Sintia M.

BY GENERIC

Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap: A cleansing beauty bar that won't dry skin out like regular soap Contains 10x more moisturizers than regular soap for smooth skin Specially formulated with shea butter Great for dry or extra-dry skin, dry/flaky skin, dull skin, and rough knees/elbows see more...

• Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?6 Answers
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
This bar soap works just as well as the body wash. It keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated all day long.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
I just picked this bar soap up the other day, I really liked it because of it's smell. I'm huge on soaps and their smells, some smell like baby powder and I can't stand that. The bar Is odd shaped, it is very curved which makes it kind of odd to hold and rub on your body. It's lather is great and it's not drying. I will continue to purchase this bar.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Decatur, MS
Some soaps have such a strong smell that I can't stand. This soap has a faint lovely fresh smell and makes my skin feel moisturized but not oily. The bar is a bit of a strange shape but it is nice for a face wash too.
Rae S.
Rae S.
Love the smell of this soap. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. You can never go wrong with Olay!
Cumberland, MD
I use this more in the Winter months as my skin dries out in the blistering cold weather. I like this as well that I can use it on my face and makes my skin feel very moisturized.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
Olay bar soap is one of the best I have used on my dry skin. It makes my skin feel so much softer than other soaps it feels 10X softer.
Aurdrey S.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I normally use body wash but I tried this and love it . very moisturizing and great smell.. awesome product to purchase
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Suwanee, GA
Olay products are very good! They never disappoint! A lot of products dry out my skin, but Olay is fabulous. This body wash leaves my skin so smooth! I don't even have to put lotion on after I use this. Also, it is a great substitute for shaving cream!
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
I absolutely love this soap! This soap is amazing it keeps my skin moisturized and soft. It has a very light and clean scent.
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
montreal
Love the scents and the way I feel after using the product. Good quality for less money and can be purchased at any drug store. Very worth it!
Cumberland, MD
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?