Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap uploaded by Sintia M.

BY GENERIC

Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap: A cleansing beauty bar that won't dry skin out like regular soap Contains 10x more moisturizers than regular soap for smooth skin Specially formulated with shea butter Great for dry or extra-dry skin, dry/flaky skin, dull skin, and rough knees/elbows see more...

• Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?6 Answers
Noemi U.
Hemet, CA
This bar soap leaves you feeling fresh and clean...it does also leave you soft not weird feeling like other bar soaps I really like using these..
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
This is the only soap I use, moisture's.... does not leave a film. Every other kind makes me itch or gives me a rash. This smells so good!
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olay bar soap is one of the best I have used on my dry skin. It makes my skin feel so much softer than other soaps it feels 10X softer.
tabetha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This cleans great and smells great it is a great product for your everyday skin care. I use Olay all the time love olay products.
Chelsea M.
Livonia, MI
I love this soap. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and not dry like the other soaps I have used over the past like 10 years
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
I absolutely love this soap! This soap is amazing it keeps my skin moisturized and soft. It has a very light and clean scent.
Aimee H.
This soap makes my skin so soft and doesn't make it dry like most bar soaps. Smells very good and I feel so clean afterwards
Asia J.
Franklin, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Other soaps irritate me in my sensitive areas but not this soap. I love it so much smells great leaves my skin so soft
Kayla A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite bar soap! Leaves my skin clean but fully hydrated. If you suffer from dry skin, you need to try this soap!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I do love this soap so soft smells great and it makes a great body wash if you are into making your own Beaty products
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?