Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap uploaded by Sintia M.

BY GENERIC

Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap: A cleansing beauty bar that won't dry skin out like regular soap Contains 10x more moisturizers than regular soap for smooth skin Specially formulated with shea butter Great for dry or extra-dry skin, dry/flaky skin, dull skin, and rough knees/elbows see more...

• Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?6 Answers
Monica G.
This is the perfect moisturizing beauty bar. I love all Olay products but this one I use when I get bored of liquid body washes. I have one of these bars in my camping shower bag and one in my shower. It works great to cleanse and moisturize your body. It also has a good soft scent.
Sarah T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This soap leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, it is great for dry skin! I would definitely recommend to those looking for a quality soap at a cheap price! I purchased mine at Walmart!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love Olay Bar soaps, they are some of the best and richest quality soaps around. Seriously, they lather really easily and smell exquisite and leave you feeling fresh and fine. Excellent soap!
Mary H.
Decatur, MS
Some soaps have such a strong smell that I can't stand. This soap has a faint lovely fresh smell and makes my skin feel moisturized but not oily. The bar is a bit of a strange shape but it is nice for a face wash too.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this more in the Winter months as my skin dries out in the blistering cold weather. I like this as well that I can use it on my face and makes my skin feel very moisturized.
Kim S.
Fife, WA
This ultra moisture beauty bar from olay smells amazing, cleans well and leaves my skin soft and smelling good. I had never purchased a beauty bar before and now that I have, I don't think I will be stopping!
Nicole H.
Atlanta, GA
Olay products are very good! They never disappoint! A lot of products dry out my skin, but Olay is fabulous. This body wash leaves my skin so smooth! I don't even have to put lotion on after I use this. Also, it is a great substitute for shaving cream!
Jamika R.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
I love the shea butter scent! Dove is great for moisturizing your skin. I have been using Dove since the 90's initially for its moisturizing and then because of the fragrant scents.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great product and it give your skin moisture that lasts all day and doesn't just last for a little while then goes away it stays and makes your skin feel amazing
Nicole A.
This is probably my favorite body wash it just leave a clean feeling after you get out of the shower and it doesn't dry my skin out. Definitely recommend
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?