Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap uploaded by Sintia M.

BY GENERIC

Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap: A cleansing beauty bar that won't dry skin out like regular soap Contains 10x more moisturizers than regular soap for smooth skin Specially formulated with shea butter Great for dry or extra-dry skin, dry/flaky skin, dull skin, and rough knees/elbows see more...

• Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?6 Answers
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
This soap makes my skin so soft and doesn't make it dry like most bar soaps. Smells very good and I feel so clean afterwards
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love Olay Bar soaps, they are some of the best and richest quality soaps around. Seriously, they lather really easily and smell exquisite and leave you feeling fresh and fine. Excellent soap!
Jamika R.
Jamika R.
Douglasville, GA
I love the shea butter scent! Dove is great for moisturizing your skin. I have been using Dove since the 90's initially for its moisturizing and then because of the fragrant scents.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
This is probably my favorite body wash it just leave a clean feeling after you get out of the shower and it doesn't dry my skin out. Definitely recommend
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
I do love this soap so soft smells great and it makes a great body wash if you are into making your own Beaty products
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite bar soap! Leaves my skin clean but fully hydrated. If you suffer from dry skin, you need to try this soap!
Lajewell  S.
Lajewell S.
Lehigh acres, FL
I have never even Tryed it but my sister use it and her skin is so light and pretty so from that I guess it work
Monica G.
Monica G.
This is the perfect moisturizing beauty bar. I love all Olay products but this one I use when I get bored of liquid body washes. I have one of these bars in my camping shower bag and one in my shower. It works great to cleanse and moisturize your body. It also has a good soft scent.
Sintia M.
Sintia M.
Cleveland, OH

I love this soap, it smells very good and leaves my skin super soft, I love it I recommend it a lot
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Love it! Gentle on my skin since I have dry skin and smells great! Not too powerful of a smell.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?