Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap uploaded by Sintia M.

BY GENERIC

Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap: A cleansing beauty bar that won't dry skin out like regular soap Contains 10x more moisturizers than regular soap for smooth skin Specially formulated with shea butter Great for dry or extra-dry skin, dry/flaky skin, dull skin, and rough knees/elbows see more...

• Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?6 Answers
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
I just picked this bar soap up the other day, I really liked it because of it's smell. I'm huge on soaps and their smells, some smell like baby powder and I can't stand that. The bar Is odd shaped, it is very curved which makes it kind of odd to hold and rub on your body. It's lather is great and it's not drying. I will continue to purchase this bar.
Monica G.
This is the perfect moisturizing beauty bar. I love all Olay products but this one I use when I get bored of liquid body washes. I have one of these bars in my camping shower bag and one in my shower. It works great to cleanse and moisturize your body. It also has a good soft scent.
Mary H.
Decatur, MS
Some soaps have such a strong smell that I can't stand. This soap has a faint lovely fresh smell and makes my skin feel moisturized but not oily. The bar is a bit of a strange shape but it is nice for a face wash too.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I use this more in the Winter months as my skin dries out in the blistering cold weather. I like this as well that I can use it on my face and makes my skin feel very moisturized.
Kim S.
Fife, WA
This ultra moisture beauty bar from olay smells amazing, cleans well and leaves my skin soft and smelling good. I had never purchased a beauty bar before and now that I have, I don't think I will be stopping!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love Olay Bar soaps, they are some of the best and richest quality soaps around. Seriously, they lather really easily and smell exquisite and leave you feeling fresh and fine. Excellent soap!
Nicole H.
Atlanta, GA
Olay products are very good! They never disappoint! A lot of products dry out my skin, but Olay is fabulous. This body wash leaves my skin so smooth! I don't even have to put lotion on after I use this. Also, it is a great substitute for shaving cream!
Jamika R.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
I love the shea butter scent! Dove is great for moisturizing your skin. I have been using Dove since the 90's initially for its moisturizing and then because of the fragrant scents.
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
Olay bar soap is one of the best I have used on my dry skin. It makes my skin feel so much softer than other soaps it feels 10X softer.
tabetha T.
This cleans great and smells great it is a great product for your everyday skin care. I use Olay all the time love olay products.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?