Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap uploaded by Sintia M.

BY GENERIC

Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap: A cleansing beauty bar that won't dry skin out like regular soap Contains 10x more moisturizers than regular soap for smooth skin Specially formulated with shea butter Great for dry or extra-dry skin, dry/flaky skin, dull skin, and rough knees/elbows see more...

• Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?6 Answers
Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
I just recently got diagnosed with eczema around my eyes and I really love my face and body to feel clean so I bought this to try it and it works with super amazing it makes me feel clean and it doesn't break my face out or upset my Eczema
Ana P.
my favorite smelling soap, i use this soap for everything including washing my face and it never dries me out and i have especially dry skin at times it's very gentle even so that you can use it on your face
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
Smooth soap with a great smell. We switched to Olay from dove and really prefer it. It has really helped my skin. We used it everyday, even in our young children. We love the scent too.
Megan S.
Sutherland
This Olay Ultra Moisture Soap is my favorite soap! Other soaps can leave your skin feeling parched and stripped of moisture. Olay's soap cleans your body while also leaving your skin super soft and moisturized! This soap is very affordable and I have been using it for 2 years. The smell is light and fresh. It lathers up nicely in your hand towel or loofa. I would definitely continue to purchase this and recommend it to a friend!
Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
Love the way these smell and how the smell tends to last on your skin . It slides right against your skin so gentle with out force , and it feels amazing . By the way it's super affordable! My only problem is that it runs out quickly but I still buy them anyway lol love Olay!
Jen R.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's always a treat once I start using this bar of soap versus the caress or dove bar soaps. My skin just feels so nice and soft that the smell is just as pleasant as how it feels right after I get out of the shower. I would definitely recommend this to someone that has sensitive skin like me. I find this scent to be my most favorite so far.
Chelsea M.
Livonia, MI
I love this soap. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and not dry like the other soaps I have used over the past like 10 years
Aimee H.
This soap makes my skin so soft and doesn't make it dry like most bar soaps. Smells very good and I feel so clean afterwards
Sintia M.
Cleveland, OH

I love this soap, it smells very good and leaves my skin super soft, I love it I recommend it a lot
Monica G.
This is the perfect moisturizing beauty bar. I love all Olay products but this one I use when I get bored of liquid body washes. I have one of these bars in my camping shower bag and one in my shower. It works great to cleanse and moisturize your body. It also has a good soft scent.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?