Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap uploaded by Sintia M.

BY GENERIC

Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars Soap: A cleansing beauty bar that won't dry skin out like regular soap Contains 10x more moisturizers than regular soap for smooth skin Specially formulated with shea butter Great for dry or extra-dry skin, dry/flaky skin, dull skin, and rough knees/elbows see more...

• Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?6 Answers
Tiana L.
Tucson, AZ
This is the only bar soap i will use when its not quite payday and i cant afford liquid soap its very inexpensive and moisturizing as well also has a nice scent! Just got a couple bars at Walmart for like $3
Sarah T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, it is great for dry skin! I would definitely recommend to those looking for a quality soap at a cheap price! I purchased mine at Walmart!
Asia J.
Franklin, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Other soaps irritate me in my sensitive areas but not this soap. I love it so much smells great leaves my skin so soft
Ana P.
my favorite smelling soap, i use this soap for everything including washing my face and it never dries me out and i have especially dry skin at times it's very gentle even so that you can use it on your face
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
Smooth soap with a great smell. We switched to Olay from dove and really prefer it. It has really helped my skin. We used it everyday, even in our young children. We love the scent too.
Megan S.
Sutherland
This Olay Ultra Moisture Soap is my favorite soap! Other soaps can leave your skin feeling parched and stripped of moisture. Olay's soap cleans your body while also leaving your skin super soft and moisturized! This soap is very affordable and I have been using it for 2 years. The smell is light and fresh. It lathers up nicely in your hand towel or loofa. I would definitely continue to purchase this and recommend it to a friend!
Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
Love the way these smell and how the smell tends to last on your skin . It slides right against your skin so gentle with out force , and it feels amazing . By the way it's super affordable! My only problem is that it runs out quickly but I still buy them anyway lol love Olay!
Jen R.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's always a treat once I start using this bar of soap versus the caress or dove bar soaps. My skin just feels so nice and soft that the smell is just as pleasant as how it feels right after I get out of the shower. I would definitely recommend this to someone that has sensitive skin like me. I find this scent to be my most favorite so far.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Love this soap more than Dove. My skin never felt dry so I know this is moisturizing and I can feel it. The reason why I choose this over Dove is because Olay lathers well than Dove. I know that not being lathery does not mean that it is not clean but it just feels better when you see the soap lathers. And the smell is just divine unlike Dove that smells like an old lotion. My husband always use Dove soap and when we bought this and he smelled it, he now prefers Olay over Dove. Totally recommend!
Sarah T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap is the real deal. As good as or better than Dove, I think it's actually more moisturizing than Dove! The scent is wonderful, fresh and sweet. Super moisturizing lather. I usually get mine from Dollar Tree, you just can't beat it! Definitely recommend.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?