Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars - 2 CT uploaded by Jessica F.Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars - 2 CT uploaded by Abbey R.

BY OLAY

Olay® Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter.
10x more moisturizers*.
*Vs. regular soap for smoother skin.
2 beauty bars.
Ultra hydratant.
2 beauty bars 113 g (4.0 oz) each. see more...

• How does the soap work for everyone?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
I picked these up one day because I was out of soap and didn't want to spend a ton of money on anything fancy. Big mistake. It works nice, but it completely dried my skin out. I had to apply so much lotion after my shower it was ridiculous. Plus it smells pretty funky; not a fan. I mean I'm sure some people like this product, but it was definitely not for me and I won't be purchasing this or other Olay products again.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Can never go wrong with Olay Beauty bars. Keeps my skin soft and smooth. It is long lasting. I tend to stack up on Olay products. It's very gentle for the skin. Definitely doesn't add dirt or grime to the bottom of a bathtub/shower. The product is definitely worth making a part of fail hygiene routine.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love Olay bar soap, these are the only bar soaps that I have found that do not make my skin dry or sticky. These soap bars are so cheap and feel very good on my skin. Also, the scent smells very fresh and clean, more girly. So if you don't want girly scented soap look elsewhere lol.
Joy A.
Joy A.
Syracuse, NY
Tried this because friend gave to me. I am a other bar soap user but my skin was so dry. I used this like I use regular soap. I liked how it didn't strip my skin AND how it smelled. It was great for shaving and gentle. I did feel like it left a sort of "film" I would buy it again for winter.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Campton, KY
This is my all time favorite bath bar. I love the smell and my skin always feels soft and smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone that has normal to dry skin. Does a great job cleaning your skin. Gental enough for your face. I always keep this bath bar on hand.
Nik C.
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH
I typically don't use bar soaps in the shower but I used this on my trip to Miami. It was definitely better than I expected and I'd repurchase it for another trip! I have tried washes that are more moisturizing but this is good. I also really love the smell!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
This is my favorite bar soap. It smells great and keeps skin soft. I even use it on my 5 year old son as opposed to kid products. I try to keep a stock at home so I don't run out!
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
I prefer this bar soap over any of the major name brands. It leaves your skin moisturized and it smells great. Definitely one of the best bar soaps on the market.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I like this soap it has really good hydration for your body and smells good! It's not that expensive.. only downfall is it finishes fast sometimes!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
San Antonio, TX
This super moisturizing bar leaves my skin so smooth. Sometimes I will go without using moisturizer after. The lather is so rich and creamy too!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?