Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bar with Shea Butter uploaded by Ashley L.Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bar with Shea Butter uploaded by Tiana M.

BY OLAY

10x More Moisturizers*. Great for dry or extra dry skin. Helps with dry/flaky skin, dull skin, rough knees/elbows. Specially formulated with shea butter Experience skin that feels clean and soft.  Regular soap can leave your skin dry.  The Olay® Ultra Moisture Bar is different.  It is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and shea butter.  This bar goes beyond cleansing, delivering Olay moisturizers to the skin while helping to wash away dry surface cells. *than regular soap for smoother skin. see more...

Kayla S.
Olay Ultra Moisture Bar is FANTASTIC! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft! It exceeded my expectations just because most bar soaps dry your skin out! I picked this up at Walmart and it was a little pricey but definitely worth the extra couple cents!
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
With the acne cream that inure on my face it tends to get a little dry. So I've been using this about a week and I guess my face is getting moisturized but not like I want it. My face still tends to be a little dry.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
I've tried this product once and I fell Inlove.. I need to get me some more soon
Frances W.
Columbus, OH
My face has never been happier!!!
I’ve been using this as my make up remover for awhile now. My face has never been smoother or clearer. Most products break my skin out but this gets the job done with little to no effort. It takes my makeup off without leaving my skin dry. I won’t be using anything else on my face or body.
Moisturizes my entire body. Love this product. After using it. You dont feel stickiness. And the scents is good as well.. this is my daily soap bar.. love this.. 💋
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
This is a pretty good beauty bar. It smells good, isn't drying or leaves a film on your skin and it makes your skin feel soft after washing with it.
Erna D.
Suisun City, CA
It's great bad of soap. I don't have a favorite brand or form of body wash (liquid, bar) but I'm always trying new things. It smells great and leaves you feeling clean. The price is affordable as well, found them at target.
Darielys P.
Jamaica, NY
Leaves skin soft and smells wondeful. I easpecially like to use olay because they don't leave soap scum in the bathroom and don't leave residue on your skin.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I love olay products, they are always great quality, they work well for me, and I can always be confident that I'll like them before purchasing them.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
Just tried this and it is so moisturizing and I will continue to use it. My legs needed it badly!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like? The reviews say it smells good.