Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsOlay

Fight dark circles, wrinkles and puffy eyes in an instant with Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Perfecting Cream. This 3-in-1 Decircler, DeWrinkler & DePuffer instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Supercharged with peptides and vitamins, it renews skin's surface over time and reduces puffiness by massaging onto skin. Formulated with Olay's color-correcting technology, it acts as a touch of concealer that matches all skin tones. The powerful formula hydrates to smooth and brighten the eye area. Give your eyes a boost of beauty and moisture with Ultimate Eye Cream for wrinkles, puffy eyes, and dark circles.

Is Olay the best product for puffy eyes?
what is the best eye cream for puffy eyes in the morning ?
What do you think of this cream? 🤔
Start your review of Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free!
Jerrene F.
Maplewood, NJ
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Jerrene F.
Olay Ultimate Eye Cream hydrates, moisturizes, and masks the dark circles around my eyes. I love the consistency of this product. I absolutely recommend it!
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: CVS
They say most eye creams don’t work and well, I think they lied. This gives me the brightness I need while controlling the puffiness and tired look !! It’s tint gives off a BB cream vibe and I love it !
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Christina G.
My good gave this to to to try out and I did and I like it. It very gentle on your face. I would remand to others to try out and see if they like it or not. I will buy it again and stockpile it unless i find one i like better, But for now I will stick with this one.
Yordanka I.
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Yordanka I.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Fight dark circles, wrinkles and puffy eyes in an instant with Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Perfecting Cream. This 3-in-1 Decircler, DeWrinkler & DePuffer instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Supercharged with peptides and vitamins, it renews skin’s surface over time and reduces puffiness by massaging onto skin. Formulated with Olay's color-correcting technology, it acts as a touch of concealer that matches all skin tones.
Ma. Gracia M.
Arcata, CA
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Ma. Gracia M.
It felt sticky when first applied, though it's expected for an eyecream. Idk but, I'm not a fan of an eyecream that's unscented, well it's just me. I used it twice since it's just a sample so it's not fair to judge it according to samples. Will update this once I purchased the full size.
Jamie M.
west covina
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Jamie M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product it worked very well with the puffiness and and any lines under my eyes
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Barbara C.
Purchased at: CVS
The product I am reviewing is olay eyes ultimate eye cream. I absolutely love this product . It is tinted and you can still use concealer on top without getting the crease lines. I have noticed a definite lightning under my eyes which are usually very dark because of my allergies. I also think it helps my eyes to appear less puffy. Very affordable and lasts a long time
paula R.
Cupertino, CA
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by paula R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Myyy favorite this is super good if you have dark circle you feel the difference after a couple uses and you gonna love it, it’s the second time I bought it.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,342 reviews
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Recently received a sample and was very happy with it ( wish it was more than a sample). This is a lightly tinted eye cream for dark circles and depuffing of the eyes. The consistency is great and very moisturizing around the eyes. I do recommend this eye cream.
Nadine H.
Lauderhill, FL
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Nadine H.
Purchased at: Target
I really love this eye cream. It was recommended to me by a relative and it lives up to the hype. I use it in the mornings and at nights and it has a really great texture. A little goes a long way and it just absorbs into the skin. My skin is nice and moisturized and smooth. I really have no complaints either. It may be pricey for a ‘drugstore’ brand but is is definitely more affordable than other high end brands that don’t work.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erica R.
Taneytown , MD
il y a 23 jours
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free|Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free|Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free ? Has anyone else ever had any problems with product rubbing off into what seems like little balls? Am I applying it wrong? Does anyone have any advice on how I can properly use this product in my daily morning routine? I had to stop using it because of the product not seeming to "rub" in or causing the "balls" of product throughout the day.
Yopy J. il y a 23 jours
Have you tried their retinol eye cream? If you have, which one do you like better?
Sarah B.
Market weighton, Yorkshire
il y a 6 mois
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free Have you used this? Is it any good for reducing puffiness/dark circles?
Meghan C. il y a 6 mois
It does work but takes atleast a week or 2 before you really notice a difference.