BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay

Fight dark circles, wrinkles and puffy eyes in an instant with Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Perfecting Cream. This 3-in-1 Decircler, DeWrinkler & DePuffer instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Supercharged with peptides and vitamins, it renews skin's surface over time and reduces puffiness by massaging onto skin. Formulated with Olay's color-correcting technology, it acts as a touch of concealer that matches all skin tones. The powerful formula hydrates to smooth and brighten the eye area. Give your eyes a boost of beauty and moisture with Ultimate Eye Cream for wrinkles, puffy eyes, and dark circles.

¿este tipo de cremas o productos realmente tienen ese efecto en nuestra piel sin ninguna contraindicación o efecto secundario en nuestra piel'?
What type of skin is this best for??
Is Olay the best product for puffy eyes?
Start your review of Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free!
Nicte loi V.
Moncure, NC
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Nicte loi V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is a good cream, it leaves the eye contour moisturized, although the first days it burned a little after a week I stopped feeling that sensation
Jerrene F.
Maplewood, NJ
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Jerrene F.
Olay Ultimate Eye Cream hydrates, moisturizes, and masks the dark circles around my eyes. I love the consistency of this product. I absolutely recommend it!
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: CVS
They say most eye creams don’t work and well, I think they lied. This gives me the brightness I need while controlling the puffiness and tired look !! It’s tint gives off a BB cream vibe and I love it !
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Christina G.
My good gave this to to to try out and I did and I like it. It very gentle on your face. I would remand to others to try out and see if they like it or not. I will buy it again and stockpile it unless i find one i like better, But for now I will stick with this one.
Yordanka I.
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Yordanka I.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Fight dark circles, wrinkles and puffy eyes in an instant with Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Perfecting Cream. This 3-in-1 Decircler, DeWrinkler & DePuffer instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Supercharged with peptides and vitamins, it renews skin’s surface over time and reduces puffiness by massaging onto skin. Formulated with Olay's color-correcting technology, it acts as a touch of concealer that matches all skin tones.
Jha M.
Arcata, CA
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Jha M.
It felt sticky when first applied, though it's expected for an eyecream. Idk but, I'm not a fan of an eyecream that's unscented, well it's just me. I used it twice since it's just a sample so it's not fair to judge it according to samples. Will update this once I purchased the full size.
Jamie M.
west covina
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Jamie M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product it worked very well with the puffiness and and any lines under my eyes
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Barbara C.
Purchased at: CVS
The product I am reviewing is olay eyes ultimate eye cream. I absolutely love this product . It is tinted and you can still use concealer on top without getting the crease lines. I have noticed a definite lightning under my eyes which are usually very dark because of my allergies. I also think it helps my eyes to appear less puffy. Very affordable and lasts a long time
Candy A.
Brownsburg, IN
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Candy A.
I’ve become a big fan of Olay products lately, surprisingly. I always thought they were not hip or “for me”, but I tried their Olay Regenerist Retinol24 Night Moisturizer for a very discounted price and was blown away, so I gave this eye cream a try and really was impressed by it! This eye cream is so many things at once, as promised by the name: a color corrector that works in all skin tones, a de-puffer, anti-aging, smoothing, plumping, etc. treat that is good for day and/or nighttime skin care routines (I prefer it during the day). My one gripe is the finish of the cream. Because of its firming feature, the finish is a bit matte for me as I like a bouncy, moist finish to my skincare (that’s just a personal texture thing). I mean, at my age, I can certainly use the firming. Honestly, Olay runs deals and sales constantly and it’s well worth your time to try such a multitasking product.!
Paula R.
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free uploaded by Paula R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Myyy favorite this is super good if you have dark circle you feel the difference after a couple uses and you gonna love it, it’s the second time I bought it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erica H.
Taneytown, MD
il y a un an
Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free|Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free|Olay Ultimate Eyes Cream | For Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes And Dark Circles | Fragrance Free ? Has anyone else ever had any problems with product rubbing off into what seems like little balls? Am I applying it wrong? Does anyone have any advice on how I can properly use this product in my daily morning routine? I had to stop using it because of the product not seeming to "rub" in or causing the "balls" of product throughout the day.
Yopy J. il y a un an
Have you tried their retinol eye cream? If you have, which one do you like better?