BY OLAY

Breakthrough Whip moisturizer delivers powerful skincare with a light as air finish Broad Spectrum SPF 25 moisturizing formula with Vitamins C & E for visibly healthy skin Made with Active Rush Technology to transform from cream to liquid on skin for instant absorption; Weightless formula leaves skin feeling soft & smooth with a matte finish Immediately leaves a breathable feel without compromising potency

Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
Christsia W.
New Jersey
Very thick well worth the money I love how a small out goes a long way and that on its own makes it a great product for me I love how the packaging keeps it nice and moist for a long amount of time.  It works really well and helps.  The only thing I would say is spend less money on the packaging to save us money
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
I like to use this as a daily moisturizer in the winter. It can be a bit heavy for the summer, but the spf is nice to have even in the winter. It sits really well under make up and I would suggest it to someone who wants to start using SPF without a heavy moisturizer.
Christian H.
Fenton
I like applying this before putting on my makeup in the summer, it’s really good for a light makeup day. It drys down to a soft feel, it doesn’t feel greasy or uncomfortable. The product really just soaks into your skin nicely and it is affordable.
Stephanie T.
Galion
I use a full line of the total effects products. I love them and can tell a difference when I stop using. Majority of their products have sunscreen which is important to me and if I can get products that do more than one thing I prefer that for cost.
Catherine S.
This is one of my go to products... I would totally recommend this product.. The price isn’t bad either ... The colors and texture is everything... I feel like you get what you pay for ....... I would totally recommend more of their products...
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to listen too and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Olivia P.
I use this product in the summer! I don’t want wrinkles or for my face to get any more sun damage than it already has! I bought this at the local drug store and I was a first time user! I would recommend to others def!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
To start I loved how it smells I love products that smell good make the experience much better and the best part of it is that they work it leaves my skin so soft and hydrated more young looking
Fiona G.
Chicago , IL
It’s OK. I don’t feel like it did anything for me or maybe works best for other people But for me I don’t feel li but for me I don’t feel like I experienced anything that would make me want to rebuy the product.