Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer uploaded by michelle b.Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica G.

BY OLAY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Olay Total Effects Whip Delivers Ultimate Nourishment Without The Weight. This Breakthrough Facial Moisturizer Transforms From Cream To Liquid On Contact For Fast Absorption And A Breathable Feel. You’ll See Skin That’s Smooth, Matte And Shine-free. Formulated With Vitamins C And E, This Nourishing Moisturizer Delivers 7 Benefits In One: Actively Replenishes Nourishing Moisture, Evens Skin Tone Appearance, Enhances Brightness, Visibly Smooths Fine Lines, Minimizes The Look Of Pores, Restores Firmness And Visibly Reduces Dark Spots. Skin Is Left With A Smooth, Matte And Shine-free Finish That Doesn’t Feel Sticky Or Greasy. The Light As Air Finish Makes This Moisturizer The Perfect Primer To Help Makeup Set And Stay Throughout The Day.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Tapioca Starch, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Phosphate^, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^^, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate Panthenol**, Tocopheryl Acetate***, Sodium Ascorbyl Starch, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Dimethiconol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Bht, Disodium Edta.
*Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Vitamin E, ^vitamin C, ^^green Tea

• Is this enough moisture for mature women?1 Answers
  • Does this cause anyone else’s skin to break out?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I enjoy this moisturizer because it’s hydrating. My skin tends to get so tight and dry after washing and i need something to put the hydration back into it. This works like a charm! It’s such a classic to me and i have been using for a while" in 3 reviews
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I usually am a fan of Olay moisturizers and products in general, but I am not a fan of this one. It works okay, but I find it to be a little to heavy and I have dry skin. It feels heavy and greasy on your skin, it takes a while to sink in, and I’m not gonna 100% sure this doesn’t cause me to get breakouts. Plus it’s like almost $40 from the drugstore! That’s crazy ridiculous pricing, even for Olay. I just don’t see a very good difference in my skin when I use this and I also don’t think it hydrates well enough to be as heavy as it feels on your face.
Stephanie R.
i have never used Olay products. i was able to try a sample on my hand in the store & the texture was like nothing i had felt before! i had to try it, even though i think almost $30 for drugstore moisturizer is extremely high. it melts right into my face taking care of my dry skin without being heavy or shiny, my makeup applies on top beautifully. also, a teeny bit goes a long way so the jar should last awhile. (i do wish it was a pump so i'm not putting my finger in)
Jamie R.
Strasburg, IL
I received a free product for an honest review, and I was not disappointed! Although I suffer from dry skin year round, I do not like my facial moisturizer to make my skin feel greasy. This product is surprisingly light and after about 10-15 minutes on my face, I noticed a difference in the feeling of my skin. An added bonus is that this stuff smells amazing!
Courtney H.
So I never really used Olay face cream so this was a first. I want to thank Pinchme for allowing me to try this product for free. First of all let me say that I am currently using Ponds moisturizer and elf daily hydration cream. So when I tried this product under both of my makeup foundations. For the liquid foundation it worked miracles. It made my foundation lay so smooth so the Olay Total Effects Whip cream could double as a primer. Now for my powder foundation it was not heavy enough to balance out my skin. I have Very dry, sensitive skin. Now I really do love how airy it is, it doesn't leave your face oily and greasy. It actually penetrate the skin and hydrates you skin. This cream would really come in handy during the cold winter months.
Marilyn S.
These whips are so hydrating, absorbs into your skin, like you have nothing on..& not expensive at all, from the drugstore! Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer SPF 25 is definitely my favorite with the sunscreen in it && the packaging is so adorable!! I remember my mom using olay products, when I was younger & look at me now...I keep them on my dresser! Lol
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This completely soaks into skin immediately. It moisturizes my face all day without adding extra oil. My skin looks and felt transformed after the first use and continues to improve daily. It is a bit more expensive than what i would usually spend but it is worth the extra cost because it works better.
Omaira M.
Orlando
I like the consistency of this moisturizer and how lightweight but skin quenching it feels. My only complaint is how strongly fragranced it is. I didn’t feel good about applying something that smells like perfume onto my sensitive skin so I discontinued my use of it.
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
I just bought a jar of this for a day time lotion and it's so dreamy on the skin!! Not greasy. Very light and fluffy texture and makes the skin so soft and ive already noticed fine lines diminished!! Love it!! It smells fresh and clean. Im 38.
Cassie P.
The Olay Total Effects Whip moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft and light. Thanks to a free sample from another site, I was able to use this product one night after cleansing. I used it instead of my regular moisturizer and I was impressed. Sadly, the sample packet was so small, there was barely enough product to use on my entire face and neck. Therefore, I cannot give this product a 5/5 star rating because I don't have any long term experience with it at this point.
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
This cream feels amazing! This made my face feel so hydrated and was long- lasting! When using this product, i was actually able to notice a difference in my skin! It makes my skin feel so much younger! Very soft and supple.
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cause anyone else’s skin to break out?
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Is this enough moisture for mature women?

back