Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer uploaded by michelle b.Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica G.

BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Whip Delivers Ultimate Nourishment Without The Weight. This Breakthrough Facial Moisturizer Transforms From Cream To Liquid On Contact For Fast Absorption And A Breathable Feel. You’ll See Skin That’s Smooth, Matte And Shine-free. Formulated With Vitamins C And E, This Nourishing Moisturizer Delivers 7 Benefits In One: Actively Replenishes Nourishing Moisture, Evens Skin Tone Appearance, Enhances Brightness, Visibly Smooths Fine Lines, Minimizes The Look Of Pores, Restores Firmness And Visibly Reduces Dark Spots. Skin Is Left With A Smooth, Matte And Shine-free Finish That Doesn’t Feel Sticky Or Greasy. The Light As Air Finish Makes This Moisturizer The Perfect Primer To Help Makeup Set And Stay Throughout The Day.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Tapioca Starch, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Phosphate^, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^^, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate Panthenol**, Tocopheryl Acetate***, Sodium Ascorbyl Starch, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Dimethiconol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Bht, Disodium Edta.
*Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Vitamin E, ^vitamin C, ^^green Tea

• Does this cause anyone else’s skin to break out?1 Answers
  • Is this enough moisture for mature women?1 Answers
Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer
  • "I enjoy this moisturizer because it’s hydrating. My skin tends to get so tight and dry after washing and i need something to put the hydration back into it. This works like a charm! It’s such a classic to me and i have been using for a while" in 3 reviews
Stephanie R.
i have never used Olay products. i was able to try a sample on my hand in the store & the texture was like nothing i had felt before! i had to try it, even though i think almost $30 for drugstore moisturizer is extremely high. it melts right into my face taking care of my dry skin without being heavy or shiny, my makeup applies on top beautifully. also, a teeny bit goes a long way so the jar should last awhile. (i do wish it was a pump so i'm not putting my finger in)
Jessica K.
I bought this product less than a month ago. At first I was impressed, it hydrated well, went on nicely with my make up, and even lasted the day/night. The only downside seemed to be it didn’t have a pump. I’ve never been a fan of just sticking my fingers into the product. It also cost $25 at Target. I could have spent that much on a high end brand from Ulta I’ve used before. However, I then started breaking out. And I’m not talking about one zit. Oh no. On my forehead, on my chin, my check, near my lip. Everywhere. I am one who used to be on acutane because I had such bad acne growing up, and I’ve  never had a problem since..until now. To this day, I’m still trying everything to get rid of the acne and nothing seems to work, which has led me to believe this product causes the breakouts. If you’re like me with sensitive skin and I guess prone to breakouts, I don’t recommend this. From now on, i’m researching products before I make purchases like this for my skin. I’m not one to write any reviews- this is my first review- but I wanted to share my option about this product because it has not helped me in anyway.
Jamie R.
Strasburg, IL
I received a free product for an honest review, and I was not disappointed! Although I suffer from dry skin year round, I do not like my facial moisturizer to make my skin feel greasy. This product is surprisingly light and after about 10-15 minutes on my face, I noticed a difference in the feeling of my skin. An added bonus is that this stuff smells amazing!
Courtney H.
So I never really used Olay face cream so this was a first. I want to thank Pinchme for allowing me to try this product for free. First of all let me say that I am currently using Ponds moisturizer and elf daily hydration cream. So when I tried this product under both of my makeup foundations. For the liquid foundation it worked miracles. It made my foundation lay so smooth so the Olay Total Effects Whip cream could double as a primer. Now for my powder foundation it was not heavy enough to balance out my skin. I have Very dry, sensitive skin. Now I really do love how airy it is, it doesn't leave your face oily and greasy. It actually penetrate the skin and hydrates you skin. This cream would really come in handy during the cold winter months.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
This completely soaks into skin immediately. It moisturizes my face all day without adding extra oil. My skin looks and felt transformed after the first use and continues to improve daily. It is a bit more expensive than what i would usually spend but it is worth the extra cost because it works better.
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
I just bought a jar of this for a day time lotion and it's so dreamy on the skin!! Not greasy. Very light and fluffy texture and makes the skin so soft and ive already noticed fine lines diminished!! Love it!! It smells fresh and clean. Im 38.
Cassie P.
The Olay Total Effects Whip moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft and light. Thanks to a free sample from another site, I was able to use this product one night after cleansing. I used it instead of my regular moisturizer and I was impressed. Sadly, the sample packet was so small, there was barely enough product to use on my entire face and neck. Therefore, I cannot give this product a 5/5 star rating because I don't have any long term experience with it at this point.
Christi M.
Moore
This is a wonderful all purpose moisturizer for my oilier skin.  I have started using it as a replacement for La Mer moisturizing gel.  I prefer the item without SPF.  I have repurchased this item 4 times and will continue to do so.  So often having oily skin means lotions or gels.  But this moisture CREAM feels so good on the skin without adding additional greasiness.  It was such a surprising find and the results are fantastic.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
I put on moisturizer before I apply makeup each morning and it is such a game changer for me. okay is super light weight and doesn't feel greasy on my skin. It keeps my face hydrated and glowing all day.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I love Olay in general. Thier OG daily beauty fluid was what my grandma and mom both used when I was growing up and that was my first moisturizer. The Olay total effect is amazing. My skin looks and feels so healthy when I use it. I have even put it on a little thick and used it as a mask. Great product!!
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cause anyone else’s skin to break out?
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Is this enough moisture for mature women?