BY OLAY

Daily all-in-one moisturizer + sunless tanner for younger-looking skin
Revives skin by instantly reducing the look of fine lines & wrinkles, age spots, uneven tone, uneven texture, dryness, dullness and the appearance of pores
Delivers a subtle, sun-kissed glow over time without harmful UV rays

How It Works:

This daily moisturizer + sunless tanner works with your skin to give it a natural sun-kissed glow over time. Infused with a proven vitamin-rich complex, the formula provides 7 skin benefits in 1 for younger-looking skin.

7 Benefits In One

• Instantly visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
  • Gives skin a sun-kissed glow over time
  • Evens skin tone appearance
  • Smoothes and evens skin texture
  • Instantly minimizes the look of pores
  • Instantly visibly reduces age spot
  • Replenishes moisture

How To Use:

Apply evenly on clean face and neck
Do not use around eyes or on eyelids
Wash hands after application
For light/medium skin tones, apply once a day
For medium/dark skin tones, apply twice a day

Water, Glycerin, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Dimethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Titanium Dioxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Steareth 21, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Nicotinate, Disodium EDTA, Polyhydroxystearic Acid.

Buy on Amazon
Alma T.
Salinas, CA
I bought this moisturizer because it stated it was great for anti-aging and although I did not see a notiable difference it does feel good on my skin when putting it on. It's very creamy and I like the packaging with the pump it makes it a lot easier to get the product out.
Amy W.
This is a very good product. I would absolutely use it again! I have also recommended it to friends. It was my first time using it and my skin felt great after using it. I feel like it was an effective product. I will purchase it again in the near future
Lacy O.
Corvallis
It was a good product I liked it but it didn't really last long. After awhile it just stopped working but that may just be become my skin is so oily lol. I did like it though but I don't know if I'd buy again
Tanya R.
Belleville
I use this product every night before bed. Makes me feel like I am doing good for my skin even while sleeping. After taking off the days make up I apply this moisturizer. It smooths on so nicely and make your skin feel so hydrated
Rachael B.
Binghamton, NY
Great product. Gives the skin a nice sun kissed glow WHILE treating it! Most other sunless tanners make my face break out or feel oily but this one is great. Plus the tan seems to stick around well
Tammy B.
Atlanta
I love this two-in-one daily moisturizer and sunscreen. It's light and not greasy. On the weekends it's my go to and I do not put any additional makeup on. It gives my skin a natural glow.
Sydney K.
I use this every day to hydrate and protect my skin.  Although I'm in my early twenties, there's no better time to start!  You don't need much product to cover the face and neck so the value is absolutely worth how much product you're getting.  I use it as a primer before makeup or on days where I go all natural!
Britney O.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a great moisturizer. I use it on days I choose to go without makeup because it adds color without clogging my pores. I have very oily, acne prone, skin and this product does not cause breakouts or leave my face feeling oily throughout the day.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I like this moisturizer. I need a moisturizer under my foundation every day and this one works well. I love that it's available at a good price at most any drug store or big box store- and even better with a coupon or on sale.
Chantel W.
East Lansing, MI
It goes on really smooth and gives you a nice, even tinted color on your face. You don't really need to use a foundation or concealer with this product. The only downside is that it makes your face a little greasy towards the end of the day and it made my skin break out.