Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation BB Day Moisturiser Fair uploaded by Milagros S.Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation BB Day Moisturiser Fair uploaded by Sugar B.

BY OLAY

Total Effects Touch Of Foundation Bb Day Moisturiser Is A Daily Moisturiser With Spf15, Designed For Those Looking To Smooth Away The Ageing Appearance Of Wrinkles And Uneven Skin, With A Natural Everyday Look.
Total Effects Fights 7 Signs Of Ageing:
Line Minimalisation: Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Wrinkles
Nourishing Moisturisation: For A Radiant, Healthy-looking Glow
Subtle Firming: Hydrates For A Firmer Skin Feel Improved Texture: Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture
Pore Refinement: Minimalises The Appearance Of Pores
Tone Enhancement: Balances Colour And Reduces The Appearance Of Age Spots
Brightening: Improves Skin Surface Dullness

How To Use:

Smooth Over Face Every Day After Cleansing With Products From The Olay Cleanser Range. To Remove Use Cleansing Products From The Olay Total Effects Cleanser Range. Apply Olay Total Effects Night Firming Moisturiser In The Evening.

Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Laureth-7, Sorbitan Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Peg-100 Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Dimethiconol, Zinc Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
Cape Girardeau
My favorite points about this product are the fragrance and the textures. I have a pretty set skincare routine, but I sometimes switch out my Murad Invisiblur primer for this and a tinted bb cream. One thing to note is I do not swap for days on end, but I can swap without it messing up the overall benefits of my anti aging products.
Janelle P.
Rancho Cucamonga
Not my usual brand of BB cream, but gave it a try. It was a little heavy for my skin type. But it went on nice & smooth. color coverage was light, which I like a little more. It was ok, but not my first choice.
Milagros S.
WINTER GARDEN, FL
This a great product for women that are having trouble with aging make me literally look 5 yrs younger using this product properly you will see results as soon as 2 weeks
Claudia F.
San luis, AZ
This is My BB cream to go. For my oily skin is great and the color blends very easily, not like others that I have to buy two and mix so I can get the time needed.
I love it!
Jackie B.
This did not work for my combination oily skin. I was expecting a moussey texture because of the packaging and instead it came out really watery. It's not thick at all and almost felt greasy as soon as I applied it. I gave it a chance for a day and applied powder on top, but after two hours of wear I could see my face getting oily. I wanted so badly to love this product but it just didn't have the right texture and consistency for my skin.
Whitney B.
Wyoming, MI
This product works amazing! It has the perfect amount of tint and is protecting my skin at the same time. Love it and use it every day! Came in nice packaging / easy to open and get going. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.  I would rate 5 stars if it lasted a little longer per day.
Stephanie J.
Austin, TX
Took a chance on this product and it paid off!!

Perfect amount of tiny, goes on a bit "oily", but it's the moisturizing properties !! My face never gets the stiff foundation feel and stays feeling soft and hydrates.

Worth every cent!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I used this product and it was just right for my skin problems and was tinted enough to cover my imperfections. I really enjoy using Olay. I hate paying so much for it, but it's actually on par pricewise with other brands.
Abby G.
Delavan, WI
This is so creamy, it's great for dry skin. I like using it with my beauty blender. You can get really sheer natural looking skin with any beauty blender type sponge. Using a normal foundation brush with this gives full coverage.
Erica D.
Balch Springs , TX
This product just wasn't for me. The hydration was decent, but the bb cream still looked cakey on my dry spots. The spf was adequate, I did not burn on my face at all.