Olay Total Effects Total Effects 7-in-One Tone Correcting UV Moisturizer uploaded by Melinda W.

BY OLAY

This All-In-One Triple Stream Formula Fights 7 Signs Of Aging With A Vitamin-Rich Complex That Combines A Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer, Spf 15 Sunscreen And Sheer Tint For Younger-Looking Even-Toned Skin. Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Balances And Helps Even Out Tone Reduces Appearance Of Discoloration Improves Surface Cell Turnover Provides Nourishing Moisturization Strengthens Skin's Natural Defense Against Moisture Loss Recapture Youthful Luminosity see more...

• Im looking for a preventitive anti-aging moisturizer, how does th...1 Answers
Schadell B.
Schadell B.
This is a pretty nice moisturizer. l'm not the biggest fan of the scent but it's pretty gentle and overall leaves a smoothing effect. This was my first time using the product. I found it on the clearance aisle at Target and had a coupon so I figured why not try it. So far, I don't see much difference in it evening out my skin tone, but I've only been using it for about a week.
Mya V.
Mya V.
Lawrenceville, GA
My biggest problem was it made my skin feel a little sticky and I really felt as if it clogged my pores that could be just because I have a basic skin treatment that I tend to go back and forth on but it's maybe not the best product for you if you have sensitive skin or are prone to breakouts.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Greenup, KY
This product is great for dryer skin. I have combination skin And it was perfect on me. It smells great, andhas SPF 15 in it. Over a few weeks I did notice a change in facial appearance. Some pores were smaller and some lines less noticeable. Around $20 so not too pricey.
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Very good moisturizer non greasy and very light weight. The only thing I don't like about the product is the smell. It's had a weird smell to it but once you have it on you can't really smell it so that's a good thing. Overall it is a very good moisturizer.
LAURA G.
LAURA G.
Es la crema que mi mama me pide que le compre una y otra vez, le gusta la consistencia, calidad, aroma, la usa todos los dias y no la cambia por nada, la recomienda una y otra vez, ella tiene 78 años y es la unica marca que usa.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Churchville , Maryland
I've used Olay for years. I love all the benefits it provides my skin and it has SPF15 in it. It keeps me looking young, I'm 49 years old and most people don't believe me when I tell them my age.
Alaine L.
Alaine L.
I love this moisturizer this is my first moisturizer to try and I love it I use it before I put my makeup on and I feel like it keeps my face feeling fresh still after makeup
Bo S.
Bo S.
Flushing, NY
I bought this at Costco, it does amzing job, my pore is smaller, even my face look a lot smooth. show natrual grow on my face. unexpected great result.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Frederick, MD
This is a nice daily moisturizer. It has a light scent. It goes on smoothly. I have oily/combo skin so it might be a bit too moisturizing.
hannah i.
hannah i.
I love olay.olay olay always saves the day.this moisturizer does good for my skin and the results are very visible
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Im looking for a preventitive anti-aging moisturizer, how does this line compare with other anti-aging products?