Olay Total Effects Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Refreshing Citrus ScrubCitrus

BY OLAY

"This Daily All-In-One Revitalizing Cleanser With 7 Anti-Aging Benefits Deep Cleans And Invigorates Skin For Visibly Clean And Younger-Looking Skin. Provides 7 Benefits: Deep Cleansing Skin Refreshment Fine Line Appearance Reduction Pore Appearance Refinement Gentle Exfoliation Healthy-Looking Radiance Gentle Purification Var Wccpi = ""Prod6030931"";" see more...

• How does this compare to other gentle exfoliating products?2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It's not overly gritty and it is gentle enough for every day use." in 1 review
  • "I love this because I am able to use it everyday without feeling like it is overly abrasive at all and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth like I've never felt it before." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
I got this on a whim because I love all things Olay, but this one hasn't really impressed me much. It's an okay cleanser, but for just a cleanser, it really seems to strip EVERYTHING from my skin and leave it feeling dry and tight. For a scrub, it doesn't really seem to scrub all that much. I have other weapons in my skin care arsenal that perform much better for both tasks, so while I'll probably use up the tube of it, I probably won't repurchase it.
Allison R.
Dayton, OH
This is one of my favorite cleansers of all time. I love that depending on how much cleanser you use and how much water, you can change how much it foams vs. how much it exfoliates. It is very versatile. The citrus scent is so refreshing and energizing. I like the way the cleanser comes out of the package, and I feel like I am able to use the entire tube without wasting any cleanser. I also feel like it accomplishes all 7 of the advertised effects.
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
I've used this everyday for a week now and I love what it's done for my skin! After the first use my skin had a bright look it was amazing. I have a red dry patch of skin on the side of my nose that would get flaky through out the day even after moisturizer, I scrub that area extra good and it's been gone after the second use. I definitely recommend this for someone with dry skin. The citrus smell is light and pleasant.
LM D.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely love this cleanser. Been using Olay for years and once I found this one it is the only one i buy now. Love the citrus smell. I have very sensitive skin and I can use this every day without it irritating me. I am in my early 50's and most people think I look like I am in my late 30's. I would recommend this to anyone. This is the only face wash I will continue to buy.
lina G.
Federal Way, WA
I bought this stuff at Walmart on a whim, well actually my son was acting up and I ran out of my usual face wash. The smell is not strong, a little citrusy. The little beads are not harsh, so you can use this stuff as a daily face wash. My face really did look instantly brighter. Kinda like when you get a facial you have that bright clean look. Good stuff here.
Adrienne G.
Jacksonville, FL
This facial scrub is heaven scent! Not only is it lightweight, but the smell is amazing! Once applying, you can instantly start to feel it go at work! I always rinse the product off with cold water and my skin doesn't feel dry or chapped. What I love is that it remains soft throughout the day!
ivelise r.
Hazlet, NJ
Obsessed with this facial scrub ... does my fave wonders and never dries it out gently exfoliates and leave fresh cool feeling. I am always on the oily side but other products dry my out this one doesn't even require me to moisturize after. Great product!
Kerry S.
I so much love this scrub. The smell is very invigorating. I love how i feel like i am truly deep cleaning my face. The citrus smell makes me feel even cleaner. It leaves my skin soft and smooth due to the anti aging properties of the scrub formula.
Angella Z.
Spirit Lake, ID
Olay total effects anti-aging refreshing citrus scrub works wonderfully. The microbeads and citrus clean my face without over scrubbing. It doesn't over dry my skin or add to much moisturizer. It is perfect for combination skin.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this scrub is gentle enough but still gets the job done. It doesn't leave the scrubbies stuck to my face or around my eyes like other brands do. I would repurchase this😊.
Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this compare to other gentle exfoliating products?