BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Top Sellers Trial Pack consists of Total Effects Citrus Scrub Cleanser, Total Effects Anti-Aging 7in1 Moisturizer SPF15 Fragrance Free, 7 count Make up Remover Cloths, + Bonus Olay Eye Sample

Robin N.
Frazee
I used this product on a very hot and sunny Minnesota day, which typically would mean a burnt face for me! However this kept my lips and face very protected and not burnt and I didn't feel oily. A little more pricey but definitely worth it to protect my skin!!!
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and works perfectly. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Tαylor H.
Pennsylvania
This product works very well put in the sun. I wore this every day at the beach and had no sunburn the whole trip! It is very effective and moisturizing at the same time. Even left a beautiful glow on the face.
Trish W.
Syracuse
I have only tried this product once or twice, and while I loved the product and the way it made my skin feel and the way that it protected my skin from the sun, I hate the fact that is so darn expensive.
Morgaine G.
It's good on the skin and doesn't burn my eyes which is something I appreciate because my facial skin is very sensitive and I can't have super harsh products on it without them burning badly. Good for kids too.
Kim M.
Miamisburg, OH
I recently just purchased this product to try. I bought it at Walgreen's and so far I like the product. I think that it is a good value especially with coupons from P&G inserts. I would recommend.
Grace G.
Fresno
Okay I always put sunscreen on under my makeup so I thought I could use this stuff under my makeup but it was ify i didn't get a burn or anything but you know I didn't feel fully covered but hey I didn't get burned right?
Mimi F.
Lugoff, SC
Moisturizing and refreshing to the skin.Feel the protecting in the hot sun never drying out but keeping your face feeling clean fresh and well protected from the damaging rays.
Kayla K.
Circleville, OH
BEST SPF I have used by far. Only had to use it on my face and did no get burnt the whole 8 hours I used it! Not even a bit. The best part is there's no smell!
Kimberly G.
Feels like silk when applied, and no greasy feel after. No noticible odor and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. have used for months now.