Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Kit Medium/Deep uploaded by Sana Y.Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Kit Medium/Deep uploaded by Alysha L.

BY OLAY

Olay total effects tone correcting kit contains olay cc moisturizing cream medium to dark and olay total effects eye cream. olay total effects moisturizing cc cream provides instant coverage plus correction to help maintain 7 signs of youthful skin, including even tone, diminished age spots, and smooth skin texture. this all-in-one triple stream formula combines a daily anti-aging moisturizer, spf 15 sunscreen and sheer tint for younger-looking skin. refresh your eyes with total effects eye treatment, a daily moisturizer with sheer coverage designed to smooth over signs of aging around the eyes. add these items to your beauty...

Aylin R.
Pawtucket, RI
I really do like this item, the best part about it is the minimal coverage. Perfect for the no make up days. It's very affordable and pretty easy to find at your local drug store. I've purchased this about twice, & I genuinely enjoy it. The reason why I am giving it 3 out of 5, is because I don't enjoy the scent... very hard to describe it but gives off a sunscreen kind of scent.
Melyssa G.
I was referred to this product by mom, so I bought it from Target. I love this product because it really helps with sun protection and helps cover the pores around my nose and forehead. It is a lotion based product and it can take a little bit of massaging to get the lotion to really blend into my skin.
Lexie L.
Sterling, VA
Looks like I'm wearing no makeup, I love the natural glow it gives! I got it from target and it's pretty long lasting. It's very gentle but doesn't have very much pigment, would probably buy again (a little pricey)
Haley H.
I do enjoy this product, it is very oily. You really need to wash your face very well after you take it off. Good for being out in the sun though, stays on well.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
This CC Cream is amazing and I love it so moistrizing and it matches me perfectly fine..its tone correcting for a more even skin tone it's 7 products in one I love the way my face looks in the sunshine it has broad spectrum spf 15 I wear it everyday and I would buy this again..
Helen E.
I found the foundation to leave a Dewey light coverage glow with a bit of tint. The eye brightener was ok, made the bags under my eyes sparkley but didn't seem to cover them up.