Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Eye Treatment

This all-in-one dual stream formula helps fight 7 signs of aging with a vitamin-rich complex that combines an eye serum and illuminating sheer coverage for younger-looking, brighter eyes.

Total Effects Fights 7 Signs Of Aging (Fine Lines And Wrinkles, Rough

•   Reducing The Appearance Of Puffiness
  •   Moisturizing To Nourish Dry Skin And To Help Firm And Lift Its Appearance
  •   Smoothing Skin’s Texture With Gentle Exfoliation
  •   Balancing Colour And Tone

Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane,Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Acetyl Glucosamine, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Soluble Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate,Panthenol,Triethanolamine, Peg-100 Stearate,Allantoin,Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide,Titanium Dioxide, Mica.Vitamin/Vitamine E.

How To Use:

•  Place Small Dots Around The Eye Area And Smooth In Until Thoroughly Absorbed.

Is this good for people of all ages?
I have extremely dark circles under my eyes. Has anyone used this cream to combat dark circles and noticed any difference in their appearance?
I been trying to find something that treats my puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles under my eyes. Does this product help with my issues?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Eye Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It does work so if you're looking for an eye cream give this one a chance.” in 2 reviews
Rockaway Park , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I've purchased a lot of eye creams over the past year or so, and I'm always looking to try new products in general. I purchased this at Walmart for around $15. I liked the packaging, the swirl that combines two creams in one, and the fact it says it treats 7 signs of aging. Dark circles, wrinkles, uneven tone and texture, firms, treats dryness and also gives your under eye area luminosity. I use a Retinol based eye cream at night, so this I started to use during the day and I really like it. It definitely brightens my eye area and gives me extra hydration. I hate when concealer settle into fine lines, but this eye cream doesn't. It's inexpensive and hopefully with more use I'll get more benefits. Highly recommended.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles
I think it's a pretty good eye moisturizing treatment. I noticed a slight difference when it came to skin tone correcting, but honestly, not that much. I found it to be quite pricey considering it didn't make that much of a difference. Definitely room for improvement regarding their formula/ingredients. It wasnt the worst, but also wasnt the best I've tried either.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Sarasota, FL
I really didn't like this product. I tried it and went threw the entire bottle and noticed no difference! It did nothing at all! It felt really smooth and creamy during application, but once it absorbed into the skin it felt as nothing was applied! I didn't notice any difference with my undereyes after using the entire bottle. Very disappointed.
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this eye gel around when it first came out hoping for any type of difference at all in my eyes. I've always struggled with how my eyes look and am constantly looking for eye products to improve the look of my skin. This was not it. It stings during application and not in a good way. I used it for about a month and saw absolutely no difference. Disapointing for 20$ wont buy again I ended up throwing out over half the container because it turned orange weird...
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Oxnard, CA
Love eye toners! This one was great and effective! Very gentle and creamy to apply and has great package! I’ve only used once and it met expectations but I’ve found more effective ones! I would but again but not repetitively!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
I've only recently tried this product because I live in the South and the heat starts rising in March. I can't always beat my face to perfection in this wretched heat and mugginess but this CC Cream is one of the better I've found. Not greasy, lasts a few hours without fading into nothingness and hasn't wreaked havoc on my pores (no breakouts yet -its been 4 weeks)
Glendale Hts, IL
Love the packaging of this eye treatment. I had used several products before to try and correct my dark circles, but nothing really worked. This worked quite a bit, which was a pleasant surprise, but I still need to use concealer to hide my dark circles. The product itself is very smooth, and gentle on my eyes.
Combination / Redness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Columbia, MO
I always seem to struggle with under eye darkness and puffiness and this is one of the few products of many that I tried that I actually saw results! Reduced the look of puffiness and some of the dark spots. It feels like on my face and does not irritate my eyes. I would purchase this again!
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Puffiness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Pittsburg
Been using olay specially anti aging products. Since started using Olay, been seeing results and never tried other products eversince. Im the kind of person that, when trying something and i really see reaults, i will definitely stick to it.
Combination / Fine Lines, Dark Spots / Dark Circles
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite I haven’t tried any other eye treatment beside this one. I had multiple days I hadn’t slept in a row, With this eye treatment it help me go back to my natural face without any under eye bags. It’s just simply amazing . I would recommend it to everyone . It worked for me!
Combination / Large Pores, Dark Spots / Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...