BY OLAY #25 in CC Cream

Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Cc Cream With Spf 15 For Light-to-medium Skin Offers You An Advanced Cc Cream Formulated To Improve The Appearance Of Your Skin With 7 Beauty Benefits. This Hardworking Cc Cream Also Provides Nourishing Moisturization And Includes A Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sunscreen To Help Protect Your Skin From Exposure To The Sun's Harmful Rays. Use Alone Or Layered Under Your Favorite Foundation For Even Better Coverage.

How It Works:

With Its Exclusive Vitaniacin Formula, This Cream Gives Sheer Tint Coverage And 7 Skin Benefits In 1 For Younger-looking Skin.

7 Benefits In One

•     Visibly Smoothes Fine Lines And Wrinkles
  •     Evens Skin Tone Appearance
  •     Instantly Enhances Brightness
  •     Improves Surface Cell Turnover
  •     Strengthens Skin’s Natural Defense Against Moisture Loss
  •     Reduces The Look Of Spots
  •     Replenishes Moisture

Active Ingredients Purpose: Homosalate 4.0% Octisalate, 4.5% Octocrylene, 2.6% Inactive Ingredients Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Panthenol, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Iron Oxides, Propylparaben, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht, Disodium Edta, Zinc Oxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. Vitamin B3, Pro-vitamin B5, Vitamin E

How To Use:

•     Massage Tone Correcting Cc Cream Onto Your Face And Neck After Cleansing

• What does the correcting UV mean?1 Answers
  • Is it easy to match this to your skin tone?4 Answers
  • What is the difference between medium and deep?1 Answers
Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting CC Cream with SPF 15 Light To Medium
  • "my mom is such an okay fan. she uses all of their products. i feel that you get a fair amount of product for the price you are paying my only downside to this cream is that it made my face really oily." in 16 reviews
  • "i am really liking this product. i love that it has spf and a sheer coverage of color. i'm not too fond of the sunblock smell it has to it, but i can deal with that; it makes me feel more protected anyway! it moisturizes well and illuminates my face. i am so pale i didn't think it would be light enough but it works well. " in 10 reviews
  • "if you like very light coverage this is something too look into." in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't really conceal much- in fact I feel like I've broken out a bit since I started using it." in 2 reviews
  • "I had been using a different CC cream that I will probably go back to in the summer because it has a much higher SPF, but I think this is a good, inexpensive option for the winter." in 1 review
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles , CA
Love, love, love... not oily, drys up fast, works as a moisturizer as well as a light concealer. For a natural look that will also protect you from the sun. I've used it for years. Not sold in stores, so I get it from amazon.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
While it does make redness fade it is not nearly as moisturizing or nourishing as I need it to be. I find myself re-applying. I also think that the sunscreen causes a slight negative reaction with my skin. Overall I don't recommend it for someone with sensitive skin or rosacea.
Cori G.
Albuquerque, NM
Horrible. I was really excited to use this when my friend told me about it. It works great for her but it literally flakes off my skin in chunks. The color is awful. It goes on streaky and uneven. It was a sore disappointment and the worst $22 I've ever spent.
Marissa M.
As a mom, I needed a product that gave me enough coverage without having to do full makeup for quick trips/non-special occasions. Of course, going make-up free is ideal, but I got hit hard with acne a little over a year ago for the first time in my life, so between scarring, uneven tone, and redness, I just can't go bareface anymore. I love how moisturizing this product is. It leaves my skin dewy, hydrated, corrects my tone, and leaves a nice glow. Does it cover imperfections completely? No, but it's just enough to make my getting ready routine nice & quick.
Also, I LOVE using it under my foundation to achieve a flawless, dewy, glow-y look!
(I do wish the lightest shade - fair to light - was still made, but now that it's summer, the current lightest shade - light to medium - works fine).
Kelly A.
Norfolk , VA
I no longer wear makeup daily (SAHM) but when I did I felt like breakouts were kept at bay. I dont care to wear foundation and use a light powder over it. It exceeded my expectations. I love the design of the pump and it fits nicely in my makeup bag. From what I've found, Target has the best price point for it. Would definitely recommend as I've been using this product for over five years.
Pam A.
Livermore, CA
I really like the olay cc cream. I have been using it for about five years now. I feel like my skin has much improved. I am comfortable going out without make up than  I ever was  before. This is what I use as a foundation daily and it offers sun okay protection too. I like the shades offered. I use the light to medium and it is perfect for me.
Christina J.
Arkadelphia, AR
I use this stuff everyday and would not have it any other way. It can lean towards the oily side but typically I have to touch up during the day anyway. I use it instead of foundation most of the time because it has a slight touch of coverage and overall I think it's a great all in one moisturizer for the day time.
Kaitlin P.
Love it I use as a primer for my makeup everyday helps it my makeup hold on longer by far the best moisturizer I've ever used before very effective nice packaging and it's is very affordable I would totally recommend for others to buy and I would buy again
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
This is one of the best applying creams I have found. It's not heavy on the skin. And most importantly it blends so well making it Really look like you have nothing on at all!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Great coverage it's good to put on while wanting light makeup. The cc cream felt like it was hydrating the skin. Although it's not total coverage which is okay. But it's a great product to use. You can buy this at Walmart or target.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Is it easy to match this to your skin tone?
Bri K.
What does the correcting UV mean?
Shayla A.
Springtown, TX
What is the difference between medium and deep?