Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting CC Cream with SPF 15 Light To Medium
Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Cc Cream With Spf 15 For Light-to-medium Skin Offers You An Advanced Cc Cream Formulated To Improve The Appearance Of Your Skin With 7 Beauty Benefits. This Hardworking Cc Cream Also Provides Nourishing Moisturization And Includes A Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sunscreen To Help Protect Your Skin From Exposure To The Sun's Harmful Rays. Use Alone Or Layered Under Your Favorite Foundation For Even Better Coverage.
How It Works:
With Its Exclusive Vitaniacin Formula, This Cream Gives Sheer Tint Coverage And 7 Skin Benefits In 1 For Younger-looking Skin.
7 Benefits In One
- Visibly Smoothes Fine Lines And Wrinkles
- Evens Skin Tone Appearance
- Instantly Enhances Brightness
- Improves Surface Cell Turnover
- Strengthens Skin’s Natural Defense Against Moisture Loss
- Reduces The Look Of Spots
- Replenishes Moisture
Active Ingredients Purpose: Homosalate 4.0% Octisalate, 4.5% Octocrylene, 2.6% Inactive Ingredients Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Panthenol, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Iron Oxides, Propylparaben, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht, Disodium Edta, Zinc Oxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. Vitamin B3, Pro-vitamin B5, Vitamin E
How To Use:
- Massage Tone Correcting Cc Cream Onto Your Face And Neck After Cleansing
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "my mom is such an okay fan. she uses all of their products. i feel that you get a fair amount of product for the price you are paying my only downside to this cream is that it made my face really oily." in 16 reviews
- "i am really liking this product. i love that it has spf and a sheer coverage of color. i'm not too fond of the sunblock smell it has to it, but i can deal with that; it makes me feel more protected anyway! it moisturizes well and illuminates my face. i am so pale i didn't think it would be light enough but it works well. " in 10 reviews
- "if you like very light coverage this is something too look into." in 2 reviews
- "It doesn't really conceal much- in fact I feel like I've broken out a bit since I started using it." in 2 reviews
- "I had been using a different CC cream that I will probably go back to in the summer because it has a much higher SPF, but I think this is a good, inexpensive option for the winter." in 1 review
Also, I LOVE using it under my foundation to achieve a flawless, dewy, glow-y look!
(I do wish the lightest shade - fair to light - was still made, but now that it's summer, the current lightest shade - light to medium - works fine).
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos