Olay Total Effects Skin Care Set Total Effects UV Protection Treatment + Super Cream

BY OLAY

Brand from United States: Olay. Total Effects UV Protection Treatment 50g x 1 Moisturiser Micro-sculpting Super Cream 14g x 1 Pack Size - 2 pcs

Gaby M.
Irvine, CA
I have very sensitive skin on my face and many products give me allergic reactions. This lotion has been one of the only ones that has never given me a red face. This lotion is so smooth and light. My skin is more on the dry side and this lotion does a good job providing moisture and protection from the sun. It's also one of the most affordable face lotions out there. The only reason why I don't give it 5 stars is because it has some ingredients that could be called "questionable" to health, so is not on the more natural ingredients side of the spectrum but overall is a good value for a quality face moisturizer.
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
The cream alone is super cream-y. It has a ton of hydration with it so I loved that. However it felt like when I woke up in the morning after using it my face was dirty and if I rubbed my face a film would come off almost like mud or dirt. I like the lotion itself however I don't like how it feels when I wake up in the morning.
Becca M.
I personally have not used this product but I have seen the results on my mother. It never irritates her sensitive skin and she's been using it for years. She's 60 years old but looks no older than 50. Her skin glows and is super smooth and she always gives it a great review!
Giselle V.
Tulare
This moisturizer is an ok brand, I never have used it personally but I always see my mother using it before she applies make up, I think it is quite effective. There is room for improvements because I feel like it doesn't work as fast, plus it is pricey.
Gabrielle R.
Nashville , IN
I liked this product. It isn't my most favorite but for not having to spend a fortune it's great. It does come in pretty packaging. It's very gentle on the face especially in the eye area. First time user and I would buy it again.
ashley l.
oh nvm i don't remember what you did when you were a lady of your true lady is she just looks so hot she ttis the same lady and she thinks she's so pretty well she's not even there a little more then she's fine she is a good one you don't have a good sister you
Riley M.
Such a great value! I actually see a lot of improvement in my skin after using this set. The products are SO gentle! I love that they are effective but still gentle enough to not cause irritation.
Jean J.
Lubbock
I am not crazy about this product. It made my face red and splotchy. Did not meet my expectations.  If you have sensitive skin don't use this. I only used it once. Value is good if you can use it.
Delani E.
Nashville,Tn
This product here works great on sensitive skin! I would recommend it to people who want that smooth and soft feel. Everyone should go check it out because it is great. This price isn't bad at all. It is very gentle. I would really buy this
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
I loved this product! It gives the sun protection that I need. It keeps my skin nice and smooth and it helps with smoothing out your appearance! I would recommend this product for you to try.