BY OLAY

• Daily foaming cleanser that revitalizes skin for a rejuvenated clean

• 7 Benefits in 1: cleans deep, rejuvenates skin, reduces appearance of fine lines, refines the appearance of pores, replenishes moisture, enhances brightness, softens skin

• For all skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily

Refresh Your Routine With This Daily Foaming Face Cleanser That Revitalizes Skin For A Rejuvenated Clean. Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser Has A Foamy Lather That Removes Dirt And Impurities To Revive Skin. It’s Especially Formulated To Deeply Cleanse For 7 Benefits In 1: Deeply Cleans, Rejuvenates Skin, Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines, Refines The Appearance Of Pores, Replenishes Moisture, Enhances Brightness And Softens Skin. Experience A Deep Clean!

How It Works:

•     Refines The Appearance Of Pores
  •     Replenishes Moisture
  •     Enhances Brightness
  •     Softens Skin

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceral Palmate, Sodium Myristol Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Acrlyates Copolymer, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocate, Salicylic Acid, Glycol Distearate,, Polyquarternium-10, Peg-100, Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Bht, Pentadecalactone, Niacinamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 40.

How To Use:

Wet hands and face
Massage gently onto face and neck twice a day
Rinse thoroughly
Avoid contact with eyes
If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water

Buy on Harmon ...
  • "I have extremely sensitive, moderately dry skin, and this is one of the only foaming cleansers I can use, even in the winter. I think the key is that it doesn't foam too much. It leaves my face clean, but not 'squeaky clean' - still a bit moist to the touch. It can also remove remnants of any makeup your makeup removed didn't pick up, if used with a soft face cloth.
    " in 3 reviews
Michelle J.
Sand Creek, MI
It’s an okay cleanser but I don’t feel like it foams like I was expecting. I bought this at Walmart and it was a little more expensive than what I usually use but felt like the brand was good. I am not a fan of the ingredients they use in this wash and was disappointed in that after I purchased.
Megan Z.
Gunnison
This is a good face wash just to wash your face, but I didn’t notice any improvements to my skin while using this. So I will keep looking for another face wash that does. But I like how the product gets really soapy when I use it because I feel like I can really scrub it into my face.
Jackeline R.
Rose Hill, NC
A very good gentle, but effective cleanser. Leaves my skin super soft and doesn't strip my skin of moisture. The scent is really nice by the way, which almost always makes me reach for it more.
Sam C.
Philo
Perfect for washing your face after taking off your makeup! It’s refreshing and no need to moisturize afterwards! The packaging is sleek and pretty, you get a good amount of product for a decent price!
claire.dec D.
Wayne
I bought this only to try something new. I've been using the same face wash for years (and it's a drug store brand). I didn't love this - I felt like it didn't remove all my makeup. My skin didn't feel super clean.
Liz T.
Simple cleanser. Didn’t see much difference in my skin after continued use. Removed regular makeup as expected. Waterproof makeup required more work. Purchased at Walmart or Target so it’s widely available.
Ana R.
Raleigh
I always go back to this cleanser. It’s a great basic cleanser for my sensitive acne prone skin. Price is great, won’t break you out, removes make up pretty well. Been using for years
Amber R.
I absolutely love this face wash. I have been using it for about two weeks and already see improvement. I am prone to breakouts and I find the cleansers targeted towards blemishes never actually help or clear them up. After using this my face is smoother and I have no breakouts. I can see the blackheads in my nose getting smaller and disappearing. My pores are considerably smaller and less noticeable. My skin feels firmer and I am anxious to see how my fine lines respond. I have never been impressed enough with a cleanser to stick with it but I will be using this faithfully!
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love total effects olay total effects revitalizing foaming face cleanser because it works awesome. it comes in a nice package and is a great value and price. this foaming face cleanser is very effective and would buy again,. i would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
The best face wash I've ever used. I used it just once and already noticed a HUGE difference the next day. I bought this at Walmart and it is so gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone especially those with combination skin.