BY OLAY

• Daily foaming cleanser that revitalizes skin for a rejuvenated clean

• 7 Benefits in 1: cleans deep, rejuvenates skin, reduces appearance of fine lines, refines the appearance of pores, replenishes moisture, enhances brightness, softens skin

• For all skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily

Refresh Your Routine With This Daily Foaming Face Cleanser That Revitalizes Skin For A Rejuvenated Clean. Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser Has A Foamy Lather That Removes Dirt And Impurities To Revive Skin. It’s Especially Formulated To Deeply Cleanse For 7 Benefits In 1: Deeply Cleans, Rejuvenates Skin, Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines, Refines The Appearance Of Pores, Replenishes Moisture, Enhances Brightness And Softens Skin. Experience A Deep Clean!

How It Works:

•     Refines The Appearance Of Pores
  •     Replenishes Moisture
  •     Enhances Brightness
  •     Softens Skin

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceral Palmate, Sodium Myristol Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Acrlyates Copolymer, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocate, Salicylic Acid, Glycol Distearate,, Polyquarternium-10, Peg-100, Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Bht, Pentadecalactone, Niacinamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 40.

How To Use:

Wet hands and face
Massage gently onto face and neck twice a day
Rinse thoroughly
Avoid contact with eyes
If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have extremely sensitive, moderately dry skin, and this is one of the only foaming cleansers I can use, even in the winter. I think the key is that it doesn't foam too much. It leaves my face clean, but not 'squeaky clean' - still a bit moist to the touch. It can also remove remnants of any makeup your makeup removed didn't pick up, if used with a soft face cloth.
    " in 3 reviews
Danielle H.
Bossier City, LA
I just started using this as my daily face wash and I love it! It leaves my skin hydrated, soft, makes my little lines and pores look small and almost invisible. It is definitely worth the price and I will continue using it.
Stacie W.
Jacksonville
This is my go-to skin cleanser. I've been using it for years. I probably purchase 5 or 6 of these a year. Works magic for my face and neck. I don't look 34 because of it. People I meet are always asking how old I am and expecting me to say I'm in my early 20's. It's not greasy/oily at all, goes on and comes off with ease. Smells nice too.
Morrisa V.
Jessup, MD
This is a gentle cleanser perfect for every day use and makeup removal. There is no scent. I don't know that I've noticed it reducing any fine lines but it's a good cleanser.
Desirae V.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Walmart
I have sensitive and fair skin and this is a gentle cleanser that is not harsh. The only reason why it’s not a 5 star for me is because it doesn’t remove makeup well, as you still have to use makeup remover after, and it leaves my skin a bit tight feeling after. I like the product, but you can’t use it by itself.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I am 34 turning 35 in Feb I needed to change my skin care products and routine and the cleanser did meet and exceed my expectations. I was happy to have clean healthy glowing skin after just one use. It is my go to cleanser
Amanda Q.
Charleston
This cleanser is... ok. I can’t seem to work up much of a foam or lather. Sometimes it seems to leave my face feeling slick and heavy like there’s residue left behind, and other times it dries it out. I probably won’t purchase again, although it could just be my water reacting differently with the product.
Precious M.
Harrisburg
I have extremely dry skin. I started using Olay Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser a couple of weeks ago and noticed the difference immediately. This product lathers up so nicely and smells lovely all while leaving your skin so smooth at a very affordable price!
Michelle J.
Onsted, MI
It’s an okay cleanser but I don’t feel like it foams like I was expecting. I bought this at Walmart and it was a little more expensive than what I usually use but felt like the brand was good. I am not a fan of the ingredients they use in this wash and was disappointed in that after I purchased.
Ashley B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I enjoyed this moisturizer. It felt great on my skin, didn't make me break out in hives (I have very sensitive skin), and helped my dry areas. It was, however, pricier than I'd hoped.
Beth L.
Knoxville
I have finally found the option that works for me! I’m in my early thirties and have noticed a difference in the way my skin reacts to products. This one keeps me clean without drying me out. I use this in conjunction with the facial wipes to remove makeup and it’s fantastic.
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
What do you guys this of this facial cleanser? Want to know if it is worth buying.
Hannah S.
Starkville, MS
I just purchased this; I have dry skin, do you recommend using everyday or every other? Has this product helped you? Thanks!
Carla J.
Did this dry anyone’s skin out?