BY OLAY

7 anti-aging cleansing benefits in 1 moisture-rich cleanser for clean, visibly younger-looking skin This nourishing daily cream cleanser provides 7 anti-aging benefits in 1 cleansing step. Thorough Cleansing Natural Moisture Balance Pore Appearance Reduction Line Appearance Minimization Radiance Enhancement Maintains Softness Gentle Purification Questions ? olay.com see more...

• This lotion feels amazing and leaves your skin feeling very soft....2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I rotate through 3 different cleansing products to make sure my skin isn't overwhelmed by stronger cleansers. I love this one since it helps remove that layer of dead skin to reveal newer cells to the surface. I have recommended this one over all other brands since it does the job but doesn't cause any reactions or redness for my sensitive dry skin.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
The Olay Total Effects Revitalizing Cream Cleanser made my skin break out horribly. I have sensitive skin, so it might have just been me. I generally have really good results with anything that I use by Olay, so I hate saying anything negative about this product that might deter others from trying it.
Joy B.
Matteson, IL
This is a cream cleanser good for winter months. But it's not what I expected. I tried this because it was cost effective at that time. It cleans ok but I feel I have to clean my skin more than once with this. Will not repurchas
Shannon L.
Vista, CA
Fantastic product! I love all Olay products! From the lotions to cleaners and everything in between. They seem to be the most affordable and effective product with out having to spend hundreds of dollars for results.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice cleanser!! I love how this is a cream cleanser so when you rub it into your skin it creates a nice creamy texture and feels great on the skin. Olay is a great and affordable skin care product brand!
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA
I love this cleanser. I use it daily and it gives my skin and fresh and soft feel! Does not strip and leaves it feeling great! Met my expectations and then some. Great value and good for my skin!
Christy O.
Orland Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this facial cleanser. It moisturizers make my skin feel & look amazing. I am not thrilled with the smell of it. That is the ONLY negative thing about this cleanser!
jeanne l.
Alexandria, LA
Love the way this makes my face feel. Perfect product. I get questions constantly about how beautiful my complexion is, and it's all thanks to this wonderful product.
Alisha C.
APO, AE
I love this cleanser! Anything I've tried from Olay I have loved. I have never had a break out from this product which is great. It leaves my skin fresh & clean.
Jameelah C.
Riverdale, MD
MY FACE FEELS SO REFRESHED AFTER USING THIS CLEANSER. KEEPS MY SKIN MOISTURIZED AND GIVES IT A YOUTHFUL GLOW. MY SKIN FEELS AMAZING AND PROTECTED.
Sky B.
Yorktown, VA
This lotion feels amazing and leaves your skin feeling very soft. Both my mother and I use this and we both recommend it to friends and family.