Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Face Cleanser

$9.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

• Scrub cleanser with deeper cleaning formula cleanses for younger-looking skin

• Daily facial cleanser gently exfoliates and instantly brightens skin

• Formulated with a refreshing citrus scent

• Vitamin-rich anti-aging formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1

• Suitable for most skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily

Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Cleanses And Exfoliates To Reveal Younger-looking Skin. Kissed With A Touch Of Citrus, It Leaves You With Smoother And Brighter Skin, Primed For The Rest Of Your Regimen. Plus, Its Formula Fights 7 Signs Of Aging For Youthful Results That Go Beyond Regular Cleansing. The Secret To This Scrub Is Its Gentle Exfoliants, Which Deeply Cleanse To Help Minimize The Appearance Of Shine. The Formula Delivers 7 Skin Benefits In 1: Cleans Deep, Refreshes Skin, Rapidly Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines, Quickly Refines Appearance Of Pores, Gently Exfoliates, Enhances Brightness Instantly And Gently Purifies. Over Time, You’ll Reveal Vibrant, Healthier-looking Skin For A Beautifully Natural Complexion.

How It Works:

Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Cleanses And Exfoliates To Reveal Younger-looking Skin. The Secret To This Scrub Is Its Packed With 7 Benefits In One For A Refreshing Clean.

7 Benefits In One

• Massage Gently Onto Face And Neck Twice A Day
  • Rinse Thoroughly
  • Avoid Contact With Eyes
  • If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Hydrated Silica,Acrylates Copolymer, Sodiumtrideceth Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Citricacid, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Peg-100, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Bht, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 40.

Has anyone used this product ? Is it effective?
Whats the difference of total effects 7 in one to other scrub in the market? Whats the benefits of using olay total effects?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Face Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“To start off, I have relatively sensitive skin that does not like to be exfoliated everyday. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to replace my Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Scrub, and came across this at my friends house. I love this because I am able to use it everyday without feeling like it is overly abrasive at all and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth like I've never felt it before. I use it twice a day as directed and I have seen visible improvements to my skin: smaller pores and makeup just looks so much better on a smooth canvas. Quickly becoming a holy grail product for me. Would highly recommend it for those with sensitive skin and is looking for a daily exfoliator. ” in 9 reviews
“...abrasive at all and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth like I've never felt it before.” in 1 review
“It's not overly gritty and it is gentle enough for every day use.” in 1 review
Great buy ..value for money..good product by play ...gentle on skin ..works as wonder on the skin..guys go for it..it also suits on every type of skin like oily ,dry , combination
alriyadh
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is wonderful and very beautiful and the company always renew the raw materials that were used for the development of its products recommend everyone use
puts touch to elegance - a detail that subtly underscores the look, an invisible extra that completes a man and a woman's personality. Without it there is something missing.
This product is good for cleaning your skin and it really worked for me, the smell was kinda off for me, but everything else about this one particular product was actually okay with me, it did the job and help my clean routine
Windsor, Ontario
A lady working for the P&G face book page sent me a package a few years ago and Olay Total Effects Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Refreshing Citrus ScrubCitrus happened to be one of the products in the package. From the time I opened it and I smelled the citrus scent I knew I was going to like it. I've been using ever since and not just for the scent. I love how it can get all the dirt, oil and makeup off my face with out drying my skin out. It leaves your face feeling soft, smooth and healthy and the fresh scent wake's you up, but it not over powering.
Tbilisi
I love it! Love this stuff. I use it every morning and night. I use it at night to wash off my day and all the germs and makeup that went with it for a clean refreshing sleep. I use it in the morning to wash away my sleep face and prepares it for the day. This is my go to every day and night.
I love this product. I use it every other day and it leaves my face feeling amazing during. The smell is so lovely and a little goes a long way. Will defo make a re purchase and would highly recommend!
Koum Hamada
I'm in love with this scrub it's actually amazing nice packaging ,sweet sweet container ,it was so effective and nice it had sometime to work but it actually worked at last so it's good
I've been using this for a while. Olay is a truly trustful company, as I haven't had an issue with many of their products. Amazing cream! Worth a try for the price !
UAE
Great product! I noticed my skin looking better, and my complexion appearing more smooth and fresh. I also use Olay's ProX products, as well, so it could be the combination of all the products that have contributed to the overall look of my skin. This does not dry out my skin and leaves me feeling like my skin could breath better at night and waking up with radiant skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...