BY OLAY #50 in Face Scrubs

• Scrub cleanser with deeper cleaning formula cleanses for younger-looking skin

• Daily facial cleanser gently exfoliates and instantly brightens skin

• Formulated with a refreshing citrus scent

• Vitamin-rich anti-aging formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1

• Suitable for most skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily

Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Cleanses And Exfoliates To Reveal Younger-looking Skin. Kissed With A Touch Of Citrus, It Leaves You With Smoother And Brighter Skin, Primed For The Rest Of Your Regimen. Plus, Its Formula Fights 7 Signs Of Aging For Youthful Results That Go Beyond Regular Cleansing. The Secret To This Scrub Is Its Gentle Exfoliants, Which Deeply Cleanse To Help Minimize The Appearance Of Shine. The Formula Delivers 7 Skin Benefits In 1: Cleans Deep, Refreshes Skin, Rapidly Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines, Quickly Refines Appearance Of Pores, Gently Exfoliates, Enhances Brightness Instantly And Gently Purifies. Over Time, You’ll Reveal Vibrant, Healthier-looking Skin For A Beautifully Natural Complexion.

How It Works:

Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Cleanses And Exfoliates To Reveal Younger-looking Skin. The Secret To This Scrub Is Its Packed With 7 Benefits In One For A Refreshing Clean.

7 Benefits In One

• Massage Gently Onto Face And Neck Twice A Day
  • Rinse Thoroughly
  • Avoid Contact With Eyes
  • If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Hydrated Silica,Acrylates Copolymer, Sodiumtrideceth Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Citricacid, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Peg-100, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Bht, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 40.

• Who else loves his face wash?2 Answers
  • Give suggestions about this product?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other gentle exfoliating products?2 Answers
Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Face Cleanser
  • "To start off, I have relatively sensitive skin that does not like to be exfoliated everyday. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to replace my Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Scrub, and came across this at my friends house. I love this because I am able to use it everyday without feeling like it is overly abrasive at all and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth like I've never felt it before. I use it twice a day as directed and I have seen visible improvements to my skin: smaller pores and makeup just looks so much better on a smooth canvas. Quickly becoming a holy grail product for me. Would highly recommend it for those with sensitive skin and is looking for a daily exfoliator. " in 9 reviews
  • "It's not overly gritty and it is gentle enough for every day use." in 1 review
  • "I love this because I am able to use it everyday without feeling like it is overly abrasive at all and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth like I've never felt it before." in 1 review
Sarah H.
I am literally obsessed with this product. The citric smell of it smells so good! The grains of the exfoliant don’t feel harsh on the skin at all. Sometimes, in exfoliants the grains are too big and make the skin red and really damage the skin but this does not do that at all. Also, when you wash it off it makes you skin so soft and gives such a satisfying cooling.
Gracie A.
Love this stuff. I use it every morning and night. I use it at night to wash off my day and all the germs and makeup that went with it for a clean refreshing sleep. I use it in the morning to wash away my sleep face and prepares it for the day. This is my go to every day and night.
Lindsey L.
Gueydan
Hands down the best drugstore cleansor I've found for my skin. My skin is sensitive , dry and red , this works to take all the dirt off without over working my skin. Leaves it soft and still hydrated.

I've been using it for a few months now and love it.
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Amazing facial scrub and it’s not too abrasive! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean I love it! The citrus is refreshing whether using at night or morning! I absolutely love this wash!
Lexis S.
harrodsburg
I love this stuff, the beads in this are bigger and really help with exfoliating. The citrus in this leaves your face leaving fresh and clean. It even tingles as it is on your skin and doesn’t not leave your skin feeling dry. The price is good I will definitely use this again
Becca D.
Santee, CA
I really do like the smell of this product. It is very refreshing specially right in the morning. Only thing is sadly it made me breakout terribly. I discounted for a couple weeks and thought I’d give it a try and it did the same thing. It also really dried my face out 😞
Alyssa S.
New Paltz, NY
This scrub is perfect to use in the morning! Super refreshing & leaves your skin super soft. I love this because it doesn't make me freak out and it also doesn't rip off my skin. It's really just a super nice, refreshing scrub that I love using. I typically use it 2 days, the cleanser on 3rd day then 2 days (repeat)
Rose V.
San Bernardino, CA
If you haven’t tried this than you are truly missing out!!!!! I am obsessed with all the play scrub and since I have been using them I have seen my face go from acne prone to clear. I am so happy with this scrub because it makes you feel super clean and fresh because of the citrus. You need to pick this up!
Allison K.
Astoria, NY
It has a nice feel and smell, it doesn't exactly rinse away easily, but the feeling of my skin is good after. The price is pretty affordable and I would buy it again if I found a better deal on it. I'm still a soap and water kind of simpleton.
Taylor Z.
Camden, IN
This is an okay scrub but it’s hard to use for me. No matter what I do it always manages to get in my mouth and it taste absolutely terrible. It’s a gentle scrub and I think it smells nicely of oranges.
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
How does this compare to other gentle exfoliating products?
Kathryn O.
Who else loves his face wash?
Jai V.
Bellevue, WA
Give suggestions about this product?

back