BY OLAY

• Scrub cleanser with deeper cleaning formula cleanses for younger-looking skin

• Daily facial cleanser gently exfoliates and instantly brightens skin

• Formulated with a refreshing citrus scent

• Vitamin-rich anti-aging formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1

• Suitable for most skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily

Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Cleanses And Exfoliates To Reveal Younger-looking Skin. Kissed With A Touch Of Citrus, It Leaves You With Smoother And Brighter Skin, Primed For The Rest Of Your Regimen. Plus, Its Formula Fights 7 Signs Of Aging For Youthful Results That Go Beyond Regular Cleansing. The Secret To This Scrub Is Its Gentle Exfoliants, Which Deeply Cleanse To Help Minimize The Appearance Of Shine. The Formula Delivers 7 Skin Benefits In 1: Cleans Deep, Refreshes Skin, Rapidly Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines, Quickly Refines Appearance Of Pores, Gently Exfoliates, Enhances Brightness Instantly And Gently Purifies. Over Time, You’ll Reveal Vibrant, Healthier-looking Skin For A Beautifully Natural Complexion.

How It Works:

Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Cleanses And Exfoliates To Reveal Younger-looking Skin. The Secret To This Scrub Is Its Packed With 7 Benefits In One For A Refreshing Clean.

7 Benefits In One

• Massage Gently Onto Face And Neck Twice A Day
  • Rinse Thoroughly
  • Avoid Contact With Eyes
  • If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Hydrated Silica,Acrylates Copolymer, Sodiumtrideceth Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Citricacid, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Peg-100, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Bht, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 40.

• Who else loves his face wash?2 Answers
  • Give suggestions about this product?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other gentle exfoliating products?2 Answers
Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Face Cleanser
  • "To start off, I have relatively sensitive skin that does not like to be exfoliated everyday. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to replace my Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Scrub, and came across this at my friends house. I love this because I am able to use it everyday without feeling like it is overly abrasive at all and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth like I've never felt it before. I use it twice a day as directed and I have seen visible improvements to my skin: smaller pores and makeup just looks so much better on a smooth canvas. Quickly becoming a holy grail product for me. Would highly recommend it for those with sensitive skin and is looking for a daily exfoliator. " in 9 reviews
  • "It's not overly gritty and it is gentle enough for every day use." in 1 review
  • "I love this because I am able to use it everyday without feeling like it is overly abrasive at all and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth like I've never felt it before." in 1 review
Katie L.
This is another product I got when it came out and I did really like it. The scent it a little strong for me but it does what it says. I would like to try the other ones now that my skin care needs have changed. This one might not be good for sensitive skin. It has what feels like fine sand that gently exfoliate the skin and it has a cool tingle sensation. It left my face feeling clean cool bright and smooth. Wou
Steph A.
Fairfield
This is a really good product. The smell is amazing but the cleanser really works wonders. It made my face really soft but the downside is that if I used it too often I would start to break out and my skin would start to get rough. But it might be because I have sensitive skin. If you don’t have sensitive skin then I recommend!
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
This is my current favorite (alternating with Olay exfoliating cleansing cloths!) - the scrub feels so nice and has a cooling effect like menthol almost, and it's very easy to rinse without having little bits of scrub left behind.  My face feels soft and smooth after use, and never tight or dry.  I'm a fan of Olay products!
Amber H.
Indiana
Olay Total Effects is refreshing and leaves your skin feeling clean amd smooth. I have been using Oil of Olay since I was too young to buy my own amd sneaking it out of my mothers room. They have always made a great product amd this is just another fantastic one to add to my skin routine.
Elizabeth N.
I love Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Face Cleanser!  Refreshes my skin and really makes it feel hydrated.  I use this cleanser in the morning to jump start my day.  My skin feels great and literally is glowing after using this product.  Highly recommend!
Lara M.
I like Olay, but honestly there are just too many ingredients. I don't love how dry it makes my skin feel, even if it is soft. It also feels a little harsh and the scent is a bit much for me. All in all, i think you can find a more ingredient-basic scrub.
Leeanne C.
Jonesboro
I love this stuff! Was the perfect balance of gentile and harsh and price isn’t too bad either. I have used it on and off several times and have never been disappointed or dissatisfied. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has any kind of skin!
Rachael M.
Port Huron
I love these products! The tingle from the scrub leaves my face feeling fresh and it's gentle but effective. My face feels smooth and looks better after every use!  Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Face Cleanser
Lexyss B.
Newport Coast, CA
I really enjoyed this refreshing citrus scrub face cleanser because it is very refreshing and cooling on my face. I love the beads that help massage the wash into my pores and deep into my skin. And the effects feel radiant and clean
Minette S.
Jacksonville
For my sensitive skin I use this because it just works will on my carmel skin not a disappointment just a recommendation for my ski n type. I miust admit to search for different product that would give my skin a healthy glow.
Kathryn O.
Who else loves his face wash?
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
How does this compare to other gentle exfoliating products?
Jai V.
Bellevue, WA
Give suggestions about this product?