Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub face Cleanser
Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub cleanses and exfoliates to reveal younger-looking skin. Kissed with a touch of citrus, it leaves you with smoother and brighter skin, primed for the rest of your regimen. Plus, its formula fights 7 signs of aging for youthful results that go beyond regular cleansing. The secret to this scrub is its gentle exfoliants, which deeply cleanse to help minimize the appearance of shine. The formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1: cleans deep, refreshes skin, rapidly reduces appearance of fine lines, quickly refines appearance of pores, gently exfoliates, enhances brightness instantly and gently purifies. Over time, you’ll reveal vibrant, healthier-looking skin for a beautifully natural complexion.
- Scrub cleanser with deeper cleaning formula cleanses for younger-looking skin
- Daily facial cleanser gently exfoliates and instantly brightens skin
- Formulated with a refreshing citrus scent
- Vitamin-rich anti-aging formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1
- Suitable for most skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily
How it works:
Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub cleanses and exfoliates to reveal younger-looking skin. The secret to this scrub is its packed with 7 benefits in one for a refreshing clean.
7 Benefits in One
- Cleans deep
- Refreshes skin
- Rapidly reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Quickly refines the appearance of pores
- Gently exfoliates
- Enhances brightness instantly
- Gently purifies
How it use:
- Wet hands and face
- Massage gently onto face and neck twice a day
- Rinse thoroughly
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Hydrated Silica,Acrylates Copolymer, Sodiumtrideceth Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Glycol Distearate, CitricAcid, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Peg-100, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Bht, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 40.see more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos