Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub face Cleanser uploaded by Lynn P.

BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub cleanses and exfoliates to reveal younger-looking skin. Kissed with a touch of citrus, it leaves you with smoother and brighter skin, primed for the rest of your regimen. Plus, its formula fights 7 signs of aging for youthful results that go beyond regular cleansing. The secret to this scrub is its gentle exfoliants, which deeply cleanse to help minimize the appearance of shine. The formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1: cleans deep, refreshes skin, rapidly reduces appearance of fine lines, quickly refines appearance of pores, gently exfoliates, enhances brightness instantly and gently purifies. Over time, you’ll reveal vibrant, healthier-looking skin for a beautifully natural complexion.

• Scrub cleanser with deeper cleaning formula cleanses for younger-looking skin
  • Daily facial cleanser gently exfoliates and instantly brightens skin
  • Formulated with a refreshing citrus scent
  • Vitamin-rich anti-aging formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1
  • Suitable for most skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily

How it works:

Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub cleanses and exfoliates to reveal younger-looking skin. The secret to this scrub is its packed with 7 benefits in one for a refreshing clean.
7 Benefits in One

• Cleans deep
  • Refreshes skin
  • Rapidly reduces the appearance of fine lines
  • Quickly refines the appearance of pores
  • Gently exfoliates
  • Enhances brightness instantly
  • Gently purifies

How it use:

• Wet hands and face
  • Massage gently onto face and neck twice a day
  • Rinse thoroughly
  • Avoid contact with eyes
  • If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Hydrated Silica,Acrylates Copolymer, Sodiumtrideceth Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Glycol Distearate, CitricAcid, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Peg-100, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Bht, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 40.

Becca D.
Santee, CA
I really do like the smell of this product. It is very refreshing specially right in the morning. Only thing is sadly it made me breakout terribly. I discounted for a couple weeks and thought I’d give it a try and it did the same thing. It also really dried my face out 😞
Mandy S.
St. Louis, MO
this product was very nice and i felt like it was really doing all the work. it exfoliated very nicely and the scent was very good. a bit pricey but if it doesn’t bug you then i’d say get it, but for me i like to save money so id say if price bugs you then i wouldn’t get it
Elisha B.
I was browsing the shelves at Wal-Mart and i seen this for 6.86. I really do like it. It's a nice gold color and it has needs which help with exfoliating. It left skin feeling soooooo clean and it suds up really well. The smell is also a good one. It's s really good buy.
Renzyl B.
I use this whole bottle and I like it. Although it's a little pricey for a scrub but still like it. It's gentle on my skin even I have a sensitive skin. The packaging is good with squeeze bottle. Would recommend this to oily skin .
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
I had high hopes for this cleanser after reading reviews, but I did not really enjoy it. There were really not that many scrubbing particles, so it did not remove dry flakies very effectively, which is what I primarily use scrubby face washes to do. It also seemed to leave a residue on my face, and did not feel very clean.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
This olay citrus scrub is amazing! I have recently used it and it is very affordable. I bought mine from Walmart and they had plenty of them. Packaging was very nice and sealed. I would definitely recommend to others!!!!!!!!
Lesli L.
Fullerton , CA
So fresh leaves skin feeling new and tight. The packaging is nice and makes it easy to find totally met my expectations. I am a repeated user, since 2013 this was my go to cleanser. I would totally buy this product again!
samantha t.
Brazoria , TX
This face wash has a luxurious feel to it, for the drug store price! It foams nicely and your skin feels clean with a touch of softness. It definitely doesn't dry your skin out! I will be buying this again.
Terry M.
Eugene, OR
I bought this the other day at Walmart and I really like it! It's very refreshing and has a nice citrusy smell. You can feel the tingles as you rub it on your face. It's not overbearing and doesn't dry you out. I would buy it again. Affordable.
Jenny S.
Flushing, NY
Love this face wash! My mom actually bought this for me at first so that I could get started taking care of my skin while I'm young. Its the perfect face wash particularly in the winter months when everything tends to be drier.