BY OLAY

Airbrushes The Appearance Of Pores For A Flawless Finish
Reduced The Appearance Of Pores In 80 Percent Of Women, As Assessed By Expert Graders
Multi-tasking Moisturizer With Cc (Color And Correction) Coverage
Formulated With 7-in-1 Benefits To Maintain Healthy, Younger-looking Skin
Oil-free, Lightweight, And Won’t Clog Pores

Olay Total Effects Pore Minimizing Cc Cream Fair To Light
  • "great for sensitive skin. has great spf spesially for australian weather. not greasy or sticky. leaves powdery finish." in 4 reviews
yessenia R.
Round Lk Hts, IL
So I like to put this on when I want to go with a no makeup kind of look it has a slight tint to it where it even out my skin tone but it is not full coverage like a foundation and I also love the fact that he has sunscreen built in so you really can't go wrong with this product I will say it does have a slight scent to it which I don't mind
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love how light this feels on my face. It provides a hint of color for a more natural blended look. My pores are smaller and the cream goes on smooth not greasy. I no longer have to wear heavy makeup on days I don’t want too. I highly recommend
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried a sample of this and fell in love. I have to go out and purchase it. I appreciate a light coverage on weekends to give my skin a rest from foundation everyday. My pores did seem blurred. I have combination/mature skin.
Krista N.
The coverage is sheer.
It settled into my pores (unless I used my hands, so definitely recommend hands for best application). It did however appear to minimize/blur the size of my pores (only when I used hands for application).
I have an oily t-zone already and even when I set my face I end up super oily after only a few hours.This product wasn't for me so I won't be repurchasing.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I cannot use this formula at all. First and worst of all it stings when I apply it to my face. It also makes me look extremely shiny and does not provide any oil control whatsoever. The coverage is also semi-sheer so I have to layer additional product over it it achieve the look I want. Overall this products is just not for me.
Amanda S.
I wanted to like this product, really I did. But after using it for over a month I’ve discovered I’m not a fan. While it does seem to help in a small way with minimizing pores, it has created redness around my nose and seems alittle oily. No help with wrinkles or laugh line either. Save the $10 and buy a coffee instead.
Destiny T.
Baton Rouge
I love this product, it is my favorite moisturizer by far. I have tried many but this one works best for me and doesn't have a heavy feeling when applied. Also doesn't clog my pores. Easy to apply, fantastic pump bottle and doesn't take a lot to cover completely. I recommend this product to anyone , its very affordable .
Jazlyn B.
Spring Lake, NC
Purchased at: Target
This product is good it does it’s job at minimizing your pores plus it evens up your skin tone since it has a natural tint to it. I use it before a bb cream or even foundation. You can find it in Olays website or Target
Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
This works well! I don’t think it minimizes pores as it claims but it is good for dark spots! It’s medium coverage and light, very buildable with other makeup. I would buy it again if other options werent available!
Lindsay R.
Palmyra, PA
Purchased at: Target
This product it very light on my skin and goes on very smoothly. It does a good job of smoothing my fine lines and minimizing my pores. It’s good for any skin types too. I didn’t really enjoy the smell however.
Melissa T.
New Palestine, IN
Does this product cause acne? I have very sensitive skin.
Samantha F.
Cass City , MI
I've never used a CC cream before. Do you use it instead of foundation? Also, do you have to set it with a powder?
Tiffany L.
Farmington, UT
How good is the coverage with this? Is it more of a tint or more coverage? Thanks
Kiara W.
What is the retell price?
Cindy S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Have been looking for a pore minimizing cream and wanted to know how great this product is. And if it would be beneficial to me

Amazon