BY OLAY #7 in CC Cream

Airbrushes The Appearance Of Pores For A Flawless Finish
Reduced The Appearance Of Pores In 80 Percent Of Women, As Assessed By Expert Graders
Multi-tasking Moisturizer With Cc (Color And Correction) Coverage
Formulated With 7-in-1 Benefits To Maintain Healthy, Younger-looking Skin
Oil-free, Lightweight, And Won’t Clog Pores

Olay Total Effects Pore Minimizing Cc Cream Fair To Light
  • "great for sensitive skin. has great spf spesially for australian weather. not greasy or sticky. leaves powdery finish." in 4 reviews
yessenia R.
Round Lk Hts, IL
So I like to put this on when I want to go with a no makeup kind of look it has a slight tint to it where it even out my skin tone but it is not full coverage like a foundation and I also love the fact that he has sunscreen built in so you really can't go wrong with this product I will say it does have a slight scent to it which I don't mind
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I cannot use this formula at all. First and worst of all it stings when I apply it to my face. It also makes me look extremely shiny and does not provide any oil control whatsoever. The coverage is also semi-sheer so I have to layer additional product over it it achieve the look I want. Overall this products is just not for me.
Amanda S.
I wanted to like this product, really I did. But after using it for over a month I’ve discovered I’m not a fan. While it does seem to help in a small way with minimizing pores, it has created redness around my nose and seems alittle oily. No help with wrinkles or laugh line either. Save the $10 and buy a coffee instead.
Claribel M.
So, if you're like me and you don't like wearing a lot of makeup in the Summer, this is a great product. It doesn't give you a lot of coverage because it's mainly a moisturizer (tinted- I wear medium to dark) but it makes your skin look amazing. I used to have dry patches on my face that even a few cycles of La Mer's outrageously expensive moisturizer didn't help. I started using this CC cream which was recommended to me by a friend and DRY PATCHES GONE!! It makes your skin feel very hydrated and smooth. I've been using it for a few years and I don't think I'll ever stop. I even use it under my foundation because like I said it's mainly a moisturizer.

Pros:
- hydrates/moisturizes
- spf 15
- light and airy
- affordable (like all Olay products)
- great for "no makeup" makeup days
- great for combination skin, or dry skin
- comes in two shades "light-medium" and "medium-dark"
- won't clog pores
- great clear dispenser so you can see how much product is left.
- dispenser is a pump which makes it very easy to use just the right amount.

Cons:
- it promises to improve uneven skin tone but I have not seen that improvement on my face. It's really not a con maybe it just didn't work for me.
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
This broke my skin out so bad! I believe it was the ingredients mixed with the perfume that most Olay products have. It wasn't a good combination and I wouldn't say that this is a CC cream. It's more of a BB. It would need a little more coverage to put it in the CC category.
Ashleigh K.
Millington
I love this product bc some days I don't feel like putting a full face on and this product is light and helps moisturizer skin and it's tinted a bit to make your face look as if you put foundation on . It's perfect for the summer bc my makeup melts off! Oh and it has spf
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I like thia product, I use it before applying foundation. It covers your pores and dark spots to a good level. This is one of good cc creams I have come across and would recommend others. Doesnt make your skin dry. Just match and choose the perfect shade. Works good.
faith c.
Casa Grande, AZ
If you like something sheet and subtle this is for you. I have too many Blemishes and red spots on my face so it didn't do thay good a job. I would use it for a weekend where I don't want to pack on the make up.
The bottle is definitely a bargain for what you pay for. It feels like a face moisturizer except you get a slight imperfection coverage. A good size bottle . The box that it comes in describes the way to apply it and the actual size of it. It has almost a sweet scent and not overwhelming. Unfortunately as I have mentioned before my face is too red all the time and it doesn't cover what I would like. A weekend is perfect like I said or somewhere it wouldn't really matter but you still want some coverage. For a fair light color it certainly suits me and I know that it would cover a range of light colors because it's not overpowering so you would be able to blend it just fine. My pores did appear smaller as well.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
This my super stupendous Springtime find. I'm loving Olay so Total Effects 7in One CC cream. It has the, broad spectrum SPF 15 right it in, so when the weather is actually cooperating no worries, your face is already protected from. Your amazing, pore minimizing, CC cream. And in the Spring and summer, because it comes tinted to your approximate skin shade, I use instead of any kind of foundation. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy... I finish with a powder... That's it. I feel as youthful as my baby girl! Well... Maybe not quite THAT youthful😜.
Ashleigh P.
I found this at Big Lots for $4 so I figured why not? I love cc creams because they're a good base product before applying your foundation. I am so thrilled that I found this product. Not only does it smell good it has that perfect texture where it covers the right amount and it's sheer. So you get the coverage without having to put a lot on. I have the medium to dark and it's perfect for my skin tone. I'm so glad I found this product!
Melissa T.
New Palestine, IN
Does this product cause acne? I have very sensitive skin.
Samantha F.
Cass City , MI
I've never used a CC cream before. Do you use it instead of foundation? Also, do you have to set it with a powder?
Tiffany L.
Farmington, UT
How good is the coverage with this? Is it more of a tint or more coverage? Thanks
Kiara W.
What is the retell price?
Cindy S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Have been looking for a pore minimizing cream and wanted to know how great this product is. And if it would be beneficial to me

Bed Bath & Beyond