Olay Total Effects Pore Minimizing CC Cream
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- "hydrating, light weight, spf 15, use it when i have to be outside and the wind drys me out and when i just don't wanna wear makeup." in 16 reviews
- "this my super stupendous springtime find. i'm loving olay so total effects 7in one cc cream. it has the, broad spectrum spf 15 right it in, so when the weather is actually cooperating no worries, your face is already protected from. your amazing, pore minimizing, cc cream. and in the spring and summer, because it comes tinted to your approximate skin shade, i use instead of any kind of foundation. it doesn't feel heavy or greasy... i finish with a powder... that's it. i feel as youthful as my baby girl! well... maybe not quite that youthful😜. " in 8 reviews
- spf 15
- light and airy
- affordable (like all Olay products)
- great for "no makeup" makeup days
- great for combination skin, or dry skin
- comes in two shades "light-medium" and "medium-dark"
- won't clog pores
- great clear dispenser so you can see how much product is left.
- dispenser is a pump which makes it very easy to use just the right amount.
- it promises to improve uneven skin tone but I have not seen that improvement on my face. It's really not a con maybe it just didn't work for me.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos