BY OLAY

• Daily all-in-one cream cleanser deep cleans and hydrates for younger-looking skin

• Creamy lather cleanses while giving skin an intense surge of moisture for soft skin

• Vitamin-rich, anti-aging formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1

• Suitable for most skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily

Revive Skin With This Daily Cream Cleanser That Deep Cleans And Hydrates For Younger-looking Skin. Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser Has A Creamy Lather That Removes Dirt And Impurities To Prep Skin For The Rest Of Your Skincare Regimen. The Vitamin-rich Anti-aging Formula Delivers 7 Skin Benefits In 1: Deeply Cleans, Refines The Appearance Of Pores, Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines, Replenishes Moisture, Enhances Brightness, Softens Skin And Gently Purifies. Experience A Deep Clean With A Hydrated Feel!

How To Use:

This Daily Cleanser Is The First Step In Our Suggested Regimen: Cleansing. It Removes Dirt And Impurities While Providing Nourishing Hydration To Skin.

• Wet Hands And Face
  • Massage Gently Onto Face And Neck Twice A Day
  • Rinse Thoroughly
  • Avoid Contact With Eyes
  • If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water

Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Petrolatium, Cetyl Betaine, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Steareth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phexoxyethanol, Fragrance, Steareth-2, Carbomer, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Lauryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Pentadecalactone.

• This lotion feels amazing and leaves your skin feeling ve...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Love, love, love #Olay! I have sensitive, oily skin, but this cleanser does not leave it oily, nor does it dry it out. I have never had breakout problems from it. My face is left clean, smooth, and looks and feels younger looking after using." in 3 reviews
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I love facial cleansers that foam!! I liked the convenience of the tube. I've always liked the smell of Olay products. So, I had hopes of this smelling nice & fresh. Unfortunately, I did not like the scent @ all. It reminded me of an "old lady" outdated perfume. Despite my dislikes, I was wiling to give it another chance. So, I purchased a 2nd tube. In the end, I really couldn't stand the smell. It's too bad because my skin felt clean & refreshed after each use. Plus, my skin did not feel dry.I'd recommend this to anyone whose not sensitive to certain smells. The 2 star rating is for the scent. Otherwise, I would have rated it 5 stars
Jessica N.
Lincoln
This product is great. I have stuck to the Oil Olay product line and im pleased with this. after a long day i love washing my face with this creamy lather and it doesn't dry out my skin. It is very effective in doing exactly what is says. very refreshing .
Anna G.
This is a pretty good cleanser! I like how clean it makes my face feel, but the thing that knocked off a star for me would have to be the sizes of the bottles. It seems that they just keep going down and down:( wish that wouldn't happen, as I really like them.
neyer g.
Doral, FL
This cleansing cream to use at night for me acts better and leaves the face clean and its smell is very good, it is light and does not leave the face dry, it leaves very hydrated, also removes stains and helps to reduce considerably thenpores that cause those shines Annoying
Tu-Quyen N.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Creamy and cleanses my face. I have combination skin and afterward, it dries out my T-zone. It doesn't break me out (I have sensitive skin) so that's a plus. However, I can't wait to finish this tube because I'm going to buy one that works for me. Been using this for months and doesn't seem to do anything for me. At least it cleans my face even if it does dry it out.
audri l.
La Puente, CA
I really love this cleanser!! its rich and it leaves my skin really nice and plumb after i use it. In fact its the only cleanser that I've used that hasn't broken me out because usually cream cleansers are too rich for my skin bc of how oily i am in my t-zone. I can't think of any cons to this cleanser other than maybe if you are acne prone and overly oily it might break you out and or cause more oil.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I really loved this cleanser. It smells nice has a rich and creamy texture to it and washes off without any feeling of to much left behind. I felt like my skin was slightly plumped afterwards:) Only negative if your having a breakout or you tend to get oily skin this texture of this wash may make you feel more oily now it may just be my crazy skin but thought I'd put it in there! :)
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I rotate through 3 different cleansing products to make sure my skin isn't overwhelmed by stronger cleansers. I love this one since it helps remove that layer of dead skin to reveal newer cells to the surface. I have recommended this one over all other brands since it does the job but doesn't cause any reactions or redness for my sensitive dry skin.
Valerie N.
Adel, GA
I love and will always love Olay products. they keep my skin clean and blemish free, out of all the facial products I've used, Olay is my number one. My skin is hydrated, clean, blemish free, and it keeps me looking younger
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
The Olay Total Effects Revitalizing Cream Cleanser made my skin break out horribly. I have sensitive skin, so it might have just been me. I generally have really good results with anything that I use by Olay, so I hate saying anything negative about this product that might deter others from trying it.
Sky B.
Yorktown, VA
This lotion feels amazing and leaves your skin feeling very soft. Both my mother and I use this and we both recommend it to friends and family.