Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser
- Daily all-in-one cream cleanser deep cleans and hydrates for younger-looking skin
- Creamy lather cleanses while giving skin an intense surge of moisture for soft skin
- Vitamin-rich, anti-aging formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1
- Suitable for most skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily
Revive Skin With This Daily Cream Cleanser That Deep Cleans And Hydrates For Younger-looking Skin. Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser Has A Creamy Lather That Removes Dirt And Impurities To Prep Skin For The Rest Of Your Skincare Regimen. The Vitamin-rich Anti-aging Formula Delivers 7 Skin Benefits In 1: Deeply Cleans, Refines The Appearance Of Pores, Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines, Replenishes Moisture, Enhances Brightness, Softens Skin And Gently Purifies. Experience A Deep Clean With A Hydrated Feel!
How To Use:
This Daily Cleanser Is The First Step In Our Suggested Regimen: Cleansing. It Removes Dirt And Impurities While Providing Nourishing Hydration To Skin.
- Wet Hands And Face
- Massage Gently Onto Face And Neck Twice A Day
- Rinse Thoroughly
- Avoid Contact With Eyes
- If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Petrolatium, Cetyl Betaine, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Steareth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phexoxyethanol, Fragrance, Steareth-2, Carbomer, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Lauryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Pentadecalactone.see more...
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- This lotion feels amazing and leaves your skin feeling very soft....2 Answers
- "Love, love, love #Olay! I have sensitive, oily skin, but this cleanser does not leave it oily, nor does it dry it out. I have never had breakout problems from it. My face is left clean, smooth, and looks and feels younger looking after using." in 3 reviews