Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser uploaded by Kemsy P.Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser uploaded by Nina J.Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser uploaded by Zackia D.

BY OLAY

• Daily all-in-one cream cleanser deep cleans and hydrates for younger-looking skin

• Creamy lather cleanses while giving skin an intense surge of moisture for soft skin

• Vitamin-rich, anti-aging formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1

• Suitable for most skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily

Revive Skin With This Daily Cream Cleanser That Deep Cleans And Hydrates For Younger-looking Skin. Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser Has A Creamy Lather That Removes Dirt And Impurities To Prep Skin For The Rest Of Your Skincare Regimen. The Vitamin-rich Anti-aging Formula Delivers 7 Skin Benefits In 1: Deeply Cleans, Refines The Appearance Of Pores, Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines, Replenishes Moisture, Enhances Brightness, Softens Skin And Gently Purifies. Experience A Deep Clean With A Hydrated Feel!

How To Use:

This Daily Cleanser Is The First Step In Our Suggested Regimen: Cleansing. It Removes Dirt And Impurities While Providing Nourishing Hydration To Skin.

• Wet Hands And Face
  • Massage Gently Onto Face And Neck Twice A Day
  • Rinse Thoroughly
  • Avoid Contact With Eyes
  • If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water

Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Petrolatium, Cetyl Betaine, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Steareth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phexoxyethanol, Fragrance, Steareth-2, Carbomer, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Lauryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Pentadecalactone.

Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser
  • "Love, love, love #Olay! I have sensitive, oily skin, but this cleanser does not leave it oily, nor does it dry it out. I have never had breakout problems from it. My face is left clean, smooth, and looks and feels younger looking after using." in 3 reviews
Tia M.
Coalinga
Purchased at: ULTA
While it smelled delightful, it don’t really make my skin as soft as I had hoped. I’m the type of person who likes to touch my face a lot (weird, I know... but I do) so I like to keep my face really soft, however this product didn’t do that for me. In fact, I think my face was a little less soft after using. However, it did smell really good.
Michelle S.
Wilmington, NC
I have very dry, sensitive skin and this was a great face wash. It’s very gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturizer. Unlike other face washes that leave your skin drug this face wash leaves your face feeling smooth and refreshed. I use this face wash every night.
Jasmine S.
Ithaca
I have yet to be disappointed in Olay products.  The packaging is simple and yet makes you feel like you choose a high quality product. This was my first time using it and it was definitely an amazing value for the money I spent. I would highly recommend using this product.  It's not harsh, smells amazing, and works really well.
Jeremy M.
VAN ALSTYNE
At first, it worked perfectly fine. But the versatility of my face and pores ruined my experience with the product. It helped only for a specific amount of time, but wasn't able to adjust to my advancing pores.
Graceanne A.
Charlotte
I love using this as my base cleanser. It lathers on well and it doesn’t make my face feel dried out after use. My face feels much cleaner and there isn’t any build up. I have total confidence in this cleanser!
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
This is also a great cleanser that I love. It foams into a creamy lather and smells amazing, I have used this product quite frequently. It is a good value like the other Olay cleansers. Keep it up Olay!
Victoria S.
Shillington
Good  product for your money....dont need to spend a fortune on it. Was very happy with this product.  Sometime the big name product dont work on everyone. It very gentle .  You can use it on sensitive skin.
Michela D.
Milton
I love the feel of my skin after using this cleanser! Smells good but didnt irritate my face at all.  It only takes a dab to clean the entire face so it's a great value!
Tessa P.
El Paso
This is the best daily use facial cleanser! It gently cleans while not drying your face out totally! Best cleanser for combating those pesky fine lines while not clogging your pores! Highly recommend for the budget conscious user!
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
I like the creaminess of this cleanser but there is nothing special about it and it’s kind of pricey for a cleanser. It didn’t do much for my skin, no total effect that I saw with my skin. I don’t notice a difference with most olay products but I do like their body wash.
Sky B.
Yorktown, VA
This lotion feels amazing and leaves your skin feeling very soft. Both my mother and I use this and we both recommend it to friends and family.
Ziv H.
Does it have any sunscreen?
Julia T.
This is really good product?
Samantha N.
Medford , NJ
How does this product work, and how is the pricing
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
I am looking for a cleanser that isn't to harsh for my #skin. I have really #sensitive skin. I'm the person who is also also sensitive to the aroma in some products. Do you think this is a match for me?