Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser uploaded by Kemsy P.Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser uploaded by Nina J.Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser uploaded by Zackia D.

BY OLAY

• Daily all-in-one cream cleanser deep cleans and hydrates for younger-looking skin

• Creamy lather cleanses while giving skin an intense surge of moisture for soft skin

• Vitamin-rich, anti-aging formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1

• Suitable for most skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily

Revive Skin With This Daily Cream Cleanser That Deep Cleans And Hydrates For Younger-looking Skin. Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser Has A Creamy Lather That Removes Dirt And Impurities To Prep Skin For The Rest Of Your Skincare Regimen. The Vitamin-rich Anti-aging Formula Delivers 7 Skin Benefits In 1: Deeply Cleans, Refines The Appearance Of Pores, Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines, Replenishes Moisture, Enhances Brightness, Softens Skin And Gently Purifies. Experience A Deep Clean With A Hydrated Feel!

How To Use:

This Daily Cleanser Is The First Step In Our Suggested Regimen: Cleansing. It Removes Dirt And Impurities While Providing Nourishing Hydration To Skin.

• Wet Hands And Face
  • Massage Gently Onto Face And Neck Twice A Day
  • Rinse Thoroughly
  • Avoid Contact With Eyes
  • If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water

Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Petrolatium, Cetyl Betaine, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Steareth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phexoxyethanol, Fragrance, Steareth-2, Carbomer, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Lauryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Pentadecalactone.

Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser
  • "Love, love, love #Olay! I have sensitive, oily skin, but this cleanser does not leave it oily, nor does it dry it out. I have never had breakout problems from it. My face is left clean, smooth, and looks and feels younger looking after using." in 3 reviews
Tessa P.
El Paso
This is the best daily use facial cleanser! It gently cleans while not drying your face out totally! Best cleanser for combating those pesky fine lines while not clogging your pores! Highly recommend for the budget conscious user!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I like the creaminess of this cleanser but there is nothing special about it and it’s kind of pricey for a cleanser. It didn’t do much for my skin, no total effect that I saw with my skin. I don’t notice a difference with most olay products but I do like their body wash.
Kelsey W.
This is my #1 favorite cleanser right now!!
Olay has always been my favorite skincare brand and they always keep coming out with the best products for your skin! Total Effects 7 by Olay works amazing and to minimize my pores! I love that the cream cleanser is light and not heavy on the skin and also leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth too! I definitely recommend this product for sure!!
Sarah W.
Inez, KY
Love this cleanser! This line is amazing period. My skin felt so clean and it did not dry it out afterwards. My first time using it and I use it everyday. I will repurchase after I run out. Another plus is that it’s very affordable.
Brittany S.
West Virginia
I love Olay basically everything. Some things are a little pricey, but it’s definitely worth it. The body watches always leaves your skin so soft and smooth. The face washes cleans really good,and leaves your face soft and refreshed afterwards. It’s such an amazing brand I’d recommend anything by them. They’re beyond amazing trust me!!
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This is the only facial wash I can use due to my overly sensitive skin. Every other cleanser I have ever tried, and I’ve tried them all, turn my face into a terrible flaky mess. I use this product to remove eye and face makeup and then apply it again to throughly wash my face. I don’t break out when using this and my skin always looks radiant.
Noelia N.
Lake Wales, FL
I love love love this facial Cream cleanser. It’s perfect for my sensitive skin and since I don’t have a lot of acne and I am more worried about my dryness and redness this works perfectly for me. I think it’s also great for mature skin and I would recommend it to anyone who is worried about the specific things
Sara P.
Beaufort, NC
I really enjoy this cleaner, i prefer to exfoliate before with a an exfoliating cleanser and then use this product, it’s really smooth and creamy and I think it makes my skin look more radiant after i use it. It definitely moisturizes my skin well with out making me greasy or too shiny throughout the day or the next morning if I use it at night.
Priscilla G.
Chuckey, TN
AmazingIm always trying out new products for my oily acne scaring face. So I decided to give the face cleanser a try and i just cant believe the results. My face has a softer feeling and brighter look. It has minimized my pores. Such a cheap price for an awesome pruduct.Yes, I recommend this product!
Elizabeth M.
Dallas, GA
This is one of the best facial cleansers I have used. It is creamy and lathers well which I like my face wash to lather. It leaves my face feeling clean without feeling oily or dry. I would highly recommend this product. I should also say my face is very sensitive and this product works great.
Sky B.
Yorktown, VA
This lotion feels amazing and leaves your skin feeling very soft. Both my mother and I use this and we both recommend it to friends and family.
Julia T.
This is really good product?
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
I am looking for a cleanser that isn't to harsh for my #skin. I have really #sensitive skin. I'm the person who is also also sensitive to the aroma in some products. Do you think this is a match for me?

Walmart