BY OLAY

All-in-one Nightly Moisturizer - Visibly Reduce The Look Of Pores While You Sleep
Vitamin-rich Formula Delivers 7 Benefits In 1
Dermatologist Tested, Oil-free, Non-comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores)
1 Bottle, 1.7 Oz (38 Ml)

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate***, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Panthenol**, Caprylyl Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Laurenth-7, Stearic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bht, Disodium Edta, Zinc Oxide, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
*Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Vitamin E

Buy on Amazon
Shasha S.
Jordan H.
Spartanburg
I purchased this product to help with the large pores on my nose. I bought it at a local drug store. The product did meet all of my expectations. I wasn’t expecting miracles, but improvement was noticible. I would definitely recommend it to people who struggle with large pores.
autumn m.
Sandston, VA
So I recently got this product. I will have to come back and review again after longer using it. So far, it's nice feeling but no real pore inprovement. So far the best thing I've found fire shrinking and cleaning pores is glycolic acid.
Samantha L.
Augusta , WV
I have very large pores, since using this, I have noticed a little bit of a difference. I wouldn’t say my pores are dramatically smaller, but I will tel you when using this product, and applying makeup after, my skin looks amazing.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I tried this and loved it! It helps with your pores and also smooths and hydrates your skin at the same time, I got this at Target and I will definitely buy it again. It’s got cute packaging too! I would recommend it.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
This overnight cream is so awesome I feel like I wake up and my skin is all ready to go in the morning it looks fresh and not drained and it eliminates my pores overnight I would definitely recommend trying this one out
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This poor perfecting night cream is great. I put it on after I wash my face and I wake up looking flawless. It doesn’t leave me greasy or leave any residue on my pillow. It’s great for any skin type as well
Breanna R.
I love this stuff. Hydrates my face immensely and soaks right in. I use it every night and sometimes in the morning, which I love that I’m able to without it feeling cakey or greasy.
Lorenzo G.
Whittier
my skin feels at ease with a perfect goodnight kiss from an amazing night moisturize!! The product works really well and it helps my skin locking in moisture so when I wake up I feel amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Bridget L.
Hawthorne
I live for olay creams and moisturizers. They are super lightweight and makes it feel like there is nothing on your skin. It brightens and tightens my face. I love love love it!
Isabella R.
New Braunfels, TX
I use aveeno ultra calming face moisturizer but am thinking about switching to this product. Is this something that is good to use on very sensitive skin?
Joshua B.
Jackson, MS
My friend girl tell me that is takes time
Elyse S.
San Antonio, TX
Does this actually work and do see the changes immediately or after a few days or so? Has anyone tried it?
Katie B.
Pinole, CA
Does this really help minimize pores? I hate that I have big pores and want a product that minimizes them and smooths out my complexion.