Olay Total Effects Night Firming Moisturizer Cream uploaded by mulan a.Olay Total Effects Night Firming Moisturizer Cream uploaded by Half-pinay, H.Olay Total Effects Night Firming Moisturizer Cream uploaded by Ph.Mirna N.

BY OLAY

Total Effects Night Firming Moisturiser Is Your Effective 7 In 1 Anti-ageing Treatment For Younger Looking Skin. It Provides 7 Powerful Anti-ageing Benefits In 1 Essential Product While You Sleep:

1. Line Minimization:
Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles.

2. Nourishing Moisturisation:
For A Radiant Healthy Glow

3. Tone Enhancement:
Balances Colour And Reduces The Appearance Of Age Spots.

4. Gentle Exfoliation:
Smoothes And Evens Skin Texture

5. Pore Refinement:
Minimizes The Appearance Of Pores. 6. With Anti Oxidants: Helps Provide Free Radical Defense Of The Skin Surface.

7. Subtle Firming:
Hydrates For Firmer Skin Appearance

How Does It Work:
Total Effects Night Firming Moisturizer Is Specially Formulated With Olay’s Unique Complex Of 7 Vitamins And Minerals Including Vitaniacin And Anti-oxidants.

The Result
Visibly Firmer, Younger-looking Skin Every Morning.

Dermatologically Tested. Non-comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores).

Olay Total Effects Night Firming Moisturizer Cream
  • "Effective and practical. Meets the characteristics offered. To the touch and smell it seems dense and thick, but in the skin it is transformed by nourishing it!!!! 😁 😁 😁" in 11 reviews
Tracy M.
Lumberton
The Olay Total Effects Night Firming Moisturizer is available at Walmart, Target and most retailers. It is very affordable and a great value for your money. I like this Moisturizer because it is light enough to use on my oily skin and I do see results.
Joanie S.
Bensalem , PA
I love olay. My skin is always radiant, glowing, smooth, even, feeling amazing and just overall looking polished. People always ask me when I use this version of the day cream if my skin has makeup on or not because it looks so good. These products are great. I always get mine from like sams club because I find it cheaper. I’d highly recommend.
Paola R.
Temecula, CA
My friends mom uses this and her skin looks fantastic so you know I️ had to try it! I️ feel like I️ expected it to work miracles and make my little wrinkles disappear. I️ feel like this is one of those moisturizers that if you keep using it, it will work. I might repurchase and give it another shot. Great thing is that it smells amazing!
Abbie C.
Although this cream is very moisturizing, I don’t see much of a difference when using it. It’s very pricey for a moisturizer that I most likely won’t buy again. It smells really good and it does feel good on my skin! But not my all time favorite.
Sara T.
Brookfield, WI
this product could have done better i was a little disappointed. i felt my skin wasn’t tight with this as it promised. however i would say this cream made my skin a little more smoother so use if that is one of your concerns
Grace R.
Marysville, Ohio
only used once so can’t say much, but it was very smooth! i’m pretty sure i got it st either target or walmart but the price if i remember was around 3-5 dollars so super reasonable! wasn’t harsh of anything, but very nice!
Sydney C.
I LOVE THIS! The bottle is so cute and easy to travel with, especially on those long trips. I bring it everywhere. I love how it’s smooth and creamy and feels like I’m putting on a new face! Will forever be a fave
Courtney D.
Fort myers , FL
This is a super
Moisturizing product great for anyone. It doesn’t cause breakouts even though it moisturizes like crazy. It does feel a little oily but once it sets into your skin it’s just soft and subtle.
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
I love the total effects line, I use a lot of the other products in my daily routine. It makes my skin feel soft and never oily, I notice a difference with my fine lines and the tone and moisture are definitely improving.
Catherine R.
This is an okay moisturizer. One thing I absolutely love about it is the container. It is a great dispenser and it is completely sunproof which is great. The moisturizer itself is just okay. It does it’s job but I wish it absorbed better. I also hate that it has fragrance. I also wish it weren’t as expensive as it is. I feel like it is pretty basic to cost what it does. I bought mine at Walgreen’s.