Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream for Face & Neck uploaded by Bre D.Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream for Face & Neck uploaded by Brittany B.

BY OLAY

This All-In-One Night Treatment Fights 7 Signs of Aging with a Proven Vitamin-Rich Complex for Younger-Looking Skin Every Morning For the following skin types: dry, normal, oily, combination/oily, sensitive Helps with these face concerns: fine lines/wrinkles, dull skin, brown spots, dry/flaky skin, loss of firmness/elasticity. Night cream with vitamins fights 7 signs of aging for firmer, younger-looking skin every morning. Fine lines and wrinkles: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Lack of firmness: gives skin a firmer look. Uneven tone: balances and helps even skin tone. see more...

• Is it good on sensitive dry skin?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck firmer with...1 Answers
  • Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay total effe...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
I remember my dad bought this and I ended up just taking it for myself. I mean, I didn't need it because what would a 12 year old girl need with an anti-aging cream, but I mean hey maybe future me might really appreciate it. Biggest reason I'm giving it a 3 is because a) there isn't a 3.5 and b) I didn't actually see results but again that might be because there was nothing to look for đŸ™ŽđŸ»
Kelli S.
Grace, ID
Love this! Moisturizes my dry skin without making it greasy the next day. I don't know how much it firms, but it's good for moisture at the least. Good packaging, nice smell. I would likely repurchase and recommend to others.
Donna H.
This cream is very light and doesn't make my skin oily at all. I have been using this cream for about a month, but I have not seen any firming affects. I do like how soft it makes my face and neck feel though. Very hydrating.
Cristina D.
Richmond , CA
I just started using this night cream and so far so good. it smells really good and i love that its not oily or heavy. it makes my skin feel really soft and supple. it is effective and i recommend it to others!
Sandy S.
I used it as a moisturizer before applying my makeup and after I was my face. I actually haven't tried any other products but this one because I am happy with it. Is gentle on my skin and not greasy at all.
Amber P.
Edmond, OK
I really liked using this because of the feeling of putting it on but i chrnged it out for anew. I just didn't see much of a change for me on this olay product.
Negar C.
Lewisville, TX
Love this face cream. Not only does it smell great but it does miracles on my face. Love the way it leaves my face. Would recommend to friends and family.
America  R.
Pittsburg, CA
This product just made your dark circles a tad bit lighter. As for firming not so well. Its overpriced and does not work well.
Lisa H.
Conroe, TX
This product does a fine job of moisturizing however I didn't notice any firming effects from using it.
Zahra F.
Galveston, TX
I have oily skin. I've been using this cream on and off since 2010. I used it after I lost a lot of weight to help make my face firm and less droopy. And now since I have lost weight again I've been using this every few days when I don't have anywhere to go for at least 8 hours. It is thick so you can't apply it before going out if you have oily skin and even when you wash your face later your face will be oily soon afterwards. But with continued use, you do see a lift in your face fairly quickly. I would have given this 5 stars if only it didn't make my skin greasy.
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay total effect night.
Christina T.
I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck firmer with good results. Does this leave your skin feeling greasy?
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Does this really work well enough to see a change ?
Daisy Y.
Is it good on sensitive dry skin?