Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream for Face & Neck uploaded by Bre D.Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream for Face & Neck uploaded by Brittany B.

BY OLAY

This All-In-One Night Treatment Fights 7 Signs of Aging with a Proven Vitamin-Rich Complex for Younger-Looking Skin Every Morning For the following skin types: dry, normal, oily, combination/oily, sensitive Helps with these face concerns: fine lines/wrinkles, dull skin, brown spots, dry/flaky skin, loss of firmness/elasticity. Night cream with vitamins fights 7 signs of aging for firmer, younger-looking skin every morning. Fine lines and wrinkles: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Lack of firmness: gives skin a firmer look. Uneven tone: balances and helps even skin tone. see more...

• Is it good on sensitive dry skin?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck firmer with...1 Answers
  • Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay total effe...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jen R.
Tarpon Springs
I love this stuff! Goes on so smooth and makes my skin feel great! I'm not sure if I've enjoyed night cream as much until I got this product. I do notice firming and my skin looks brighter. I got this product as an Amazon lighting deal. This was worth every penny. I'm obsessed.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream, infused with a proven vitamin-rich complex, Fights 7 signs of Aging in 1 formula: Replenishes moisture, Restores firmness, Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, Smoothes and evens skin texture, Instantly evens skin tone appearance, Enhances brightness and Instantly reduces the look of dark spots. This rich night cream provides nourishing moisturization through the night for Firmer, younger-looking skin in the morning. Helps with dark spots, fine lines, and dry skin. I love you can use this even if you don't have mature skin. Its dermatologically tested and oil free. I use this on my face and neck.
Sahvanna W.
Fall River, MA
I absolutely love love love this product, when my skins dry it's the first thing I go to, to nourish and rejuvenate my skin again in the harsh winter months. All I do is take a little and place all over my face and neck and the next morning my face is baby smooth.
Alyssa Y.
Sayre, PA
It's a very nice product at first but during most usages I find that it irritates my skin and causes a lot of puffiness in my cheeks and around my eyes. It may have better results for other people, but for me I dislike this product a lot.
Mary Y.
This product is pretty nice but I took a long time for results to start showing on my skin. This consistency is really nice but the product itself did not meet my expectations. This product definitely has potential.
Christie K.
Jacksonville, FL
Total Effects 7 In One Anti-aging Night Firming cream has a pleasant faint smell that is not overbearing. It leaves my face feeling smooth without oily residue left behind. Doesn't make my skin feel heavy.
Julia D.
This product didn't live up to the promise for me. It left my skin feeling greasiest than normal, and honestly didn't notice any change in my skin. It may work for some, but for me it didn't. I was a bit disappointed since I've grown up with my mom always using Olay products.
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
I used this stuff every night. It makes my face feel so hydrated in the morning without having it be overly oily. With it being a drug store brand it's more on the affordable side and works well
Bianca E.
Austin , AR
This firming cream is amazing! It's so light on the face and not oily! Would highly recommend. I could tell my skin looked smoother within a week. My skin hasn't looked better before! Will buy again when I run out!
Candice R.
I've always loved olay creams, mostly the night and eye creams. They're super thick, emollient, and (most of the time) packed with great stuff for skin. Honestly, I can't say that any of the department store or boutique creams I've tried (and paid ALOT more for) were any better.
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Me gustaria probar este producto no lo he probado olay total effect night.
Christina T.
I have been looking for a reasonably priced card neck firmer with good results. Does this leave your skin feeling greasy?
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Does this really work well enough to see a change ?
Daisy Y.
Is it good on sensitive dry skin?
Katherine A.
What should you love this product? What makes it different?