BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo Combines The Total Effects Moisturizer You Love With An Intense Serum To Fight 7 Signs Of Aging. Olay Skin Scientists Formulated This Solution To Make Skin Visibly Younger-looking In Just One Step. This Powerful Duo Even Helps Protect Your Skin From Damaging Sun Exposure With Broad-spectrum Spf 15 Sunscreen.

How It Works:

Designed With A Vitamin-rich Anti-aging Formula, This Powerful Moisturizer + Serum Duo Combines The Total Effects Moisturizer You Love With An Intense Serum To Combat 7 Signs Of Aging:
7 Benefits In One

•  Apply Liberally 15 Minutes To Cleansed Face And Neck Before Sun Exposure
  •  Reapply At Least Every 2 Hours
  •  Can Be Used Alone Or Under Make-up
  •  Use Every Day

Water/Eau, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Cetyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Pentadecalactone.

Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "Truly a 7-1, this product does everything it needs to and lasts until YOU remove it While a bit pricey it most definitely goes a long way and with a beauty blender you can sheer down the coverage when needed or build it up as well." in 1 review
Miriam D.
Weymouth
is this the product that is sold as a moisturizer but is a makeup? if it is....it is a dual combination type which I use every day and have for over 5 years. I have used many top line makeup products before and always comes back to this one. very light not heavy and goes on enough to cover what I need to. doesn't feel like I have makeup or a mask on. love it!!
Mercedes W.
Middleburg
It works good but its super pricy so i only buy it every now and then but it does what its supposed to do and i definitely recommend it. The only disappointment about it is how much it cost other than the price of it its good quality.
Brandy L.
Valley
Received a samplof the Olay Total Effects Moisturizer and Serum duo. It was a 5 day supply. I applied each afternoon once I removed my makeup so that my face could absorb it overnight. First day, I could feel the difference. It made my face feel Clean, clear, and silky like. Day 2, even better! My face was glowing before I even applied the 2nd day. Seems like the more days you use in a row, the more awesome your skin feels the following day. By day 5, you could clearly see the difference from before I started to the last day I used the product. My dark circles were easily covered by my makeup. I have always had issues with my dark circles. Every dermatologist and makeup sales person couldn't hide them or clear my acne. The Olay Total Effects Moisturizer and Serum duo is worth every penny! I Believe eventually I will not have to cover my dark circles with makeup, that these amazingly magical product will make them disappear. Iv already purchased my very own full size set of Olay total effects moisturizer and Serum duo. Definitely worth the price and actually affordable too!!
Diane R.
Folsom
This is also a very good product and worth the money. It really made my face more smooth and radiant looking. Play is my favorite. My grandmother always had that in her pocketbook from lipstick down
Fany A.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love this product! Where I live,the sun is a seriously damage in my skin. My mom bought me this sunscreen to protect me form the UV rays. Every day in the morning before I start my makeup routine,I applied the sunscreen and I sincerely love that I don't feel like if is too oily or it seems to be very white. After a few minutes in my skin the product become clear and you don't have the sensation of a cream on your face. I have been using this sunscreen for 1 month and I have seen a less damage on my face and less dark spots. During this year this product has to be one of my favorite ❤️ Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Olivia T.
Sylmar, CA
I got this as a sample and even after 3 applications, I can say with confidence that it has not only hydrated my skin but also toned it. The texture has become smooth. Its too early to say regarding decreasing wrinkles/fine lines but the way it has toned my skin and freshened it up, i am very happy. Although, for summer, this maybe a bit more hydrating to an extent towards making my skin oily But for current weather and winters, i would definitely use it.
Jenn W.
Bellefontaine, OH
Great overall product that’s gentle on the budget and your skin, it’s definitely a staple in my makeup kit, it exceeded my expectations and I’m a repeat buyer!  The packaging was eye catching and made it easy to compare to other similar products.
Savannah H.
Thackerville
Love! I have a very oily face it did not make me oily it actually felt like I had it on all day long! It made my skin so soft and it stayed that way. Definitely will recommend.
6lue G.
Phoenix
I was given this item in a sample pack and I enjoyed it it is a bit on the price your side for making Investments but as most Investments it is worth it I enjoyed the freshness and smooth silkiness of my skin when using after steamy showers the skin feeling rejuvenated in the morning rather than dry as an amazing feeling for that wake up and go type of day
Kisha M.
I like that it has spf in it, I bought to use kind of like a primer under my makeup, it did hydrate my skin as I needed. It helped to give my skin a healthy look . I would use it more on days that I did not wear makeup to give my skin a better appearance, it worked well for that and allows me to have a natural look without the need for makeup.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this a good daily moisturizer or is there a better one out there with spf?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this good for dry skin?
Kristin F.
Huntsville, TX
What’s a good face serum/cream to start using for skin? I normally use lotion, but I think I should start having a nighttime face routine with a cleanse and moisturizer!
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
It's this sweat resistant? I ride my bike to work and like to wear sunscreen....how does this hold up?
kellen i.
Fantastic sunscreen shades should wear super skin cover and softness master✅