Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Bre D.Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by LINDA S.

BY OLAY #27 in Face Serums

Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo Combines The Total Effects Moisturizer You Love With An Intense Serum To Fight 7 Signs Of Aging. Olay Skin Scientists Formulated This Solution To Make Skin Visibly Younger-looking In Just One Step. This Powerful Duo Even Helps Protect Your Skin From Damaging Sun Exposure With Broad-spectrum Spf 15 Sunscreen.

How It Works:

Designed With A Vitamin-rich Anti-aging Formula, This Powerful Moisturizer + Serum Duo Combines The Total Effects Moisturizer You Love With An Intense Serum To Combat 7 Signs Of Aging:
7 Benefits In One

•  Apply Liberally 15 Minutes To Cleansed Face And Neck Before Sun Exposure
  •  Reapply At Least Every 2 Hours
  •  Can Be Used Alone Or Under Make-up
  •  Use Every Day

Water/Eau, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Cetyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Pentadecalactone.

Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "Truly a 7-1, this product does everything it needs to and lasts until YOU remove it While a bit pricey it most definitely goes a long way and with a beauty blender you can sheer down the coverage when needed or build it up as well." in 1 review
Angela G.
So every time I’m about to put on my face of make up I always apply this first to give me that fresh feeling on my face And not that tight skin feeling that I hate I love this product it works pretty good the price is OK could be better I would recommend this
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
My favorite favorite !! I have been using this product for about 7 years and I see the improvement in my face when I first started using it ! It’s the best ageless looking serum out there ! It is a little pricy and you can find it at your local drug store or Walmart and target ! It’s my favorite and I advise everyone to try it !
morgan b.
New Lenox, IL
I have combination skin but also skin sensitivity. This product is the only one I can use morning and night and it doesn’t make me break out and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily and it makes my skin feel soft and not dry or tight. I find it’s a perfect consistency and I wouldn’t want it any other way
Jacklyn J.
Tampa, FL
I bought this total effects for my mom. She is 47. She was getting wrinkles and age spots and other stuff. I gifted her this cream she loves it. You can see results in 2 weeks. This stuff really works. Now she wants another one. Recommended for moms for sure. She said it last longer than she expected.
Madison D.
Lebanon, Tennessee
Do you have dry skin, but you don’t know where to turn to find the solution to your problem? Well, this product is the cure to your dry skin. Not only is this the most effective moisturizer that I’ve used, but the most affordable. You can bet that I’ll be buying this product again.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
This product made my skin feel good but caused a serious breakout :( I don’t know why that is. I was very excited to try the product when I found it on sale at my local grocery store for $12 but maybe it was my skin but I think they need to improve the formula
Brittany B.
Dayton
I feel like olay is the best brand to get a moisturizer from. It is a good price and the product lasts for a long time. And its easy to keep clean. this is my second time using this product and i would recommend it to anyone who has very dry skin.
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
I use this everyday before I apply my make up. Is not oily or greasy, and it makes my skin feel so soft. It didn't dry out my skin at all and has sunscreen so It protects my face as well as moisturizes it. I love this product and can definitely see a difference.
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
It's a pretty decent product but I'd be lying if I said that the best iver seen out there . I say if you have the money to spare go ahead and try it but if you are on a budget you're totally not missing anything too fabulous so save your coins ;)
Nicole B.
East Syracuse
I use Olay every day! My skin feels so refreshed afterwards! I had acne and Olay cleared it right up! I apply in the shower and it's quick and easy, making my skin feel great! I love Olay total effects I would recommend to everyone!