Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsOlay
Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Total Effects’ most concentrated all-in-one moisturizer plus serum with 7 anti-aging benefits for visibly younger-looking skin Vitamin-rich formula delivers 7 benefits in 1 1 tube, 1.35 FL OZ (40mL) Click here for your own regimen in just one selfie

Maybe someone have this serum can let me know if is good for all skin tipe ?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo with Broad Spectrum SPF 15!
Product Highlights
...lasts until YOU remove it While a bit pricey it most definitely goes a long way and with a beauty blender you can sheer down the coverage when needed or build it up as well.in reviews
Morristown
This made my face super soft and it’s super light it didn’t feel like I had anything on my face ! Yes it did meet my expectations!
My mom is 44 years old and this product makes her skin look flawless and smooth she loves it just wish it had a different smell to it
Laredo
I did not like the feeling of this product. Every time I used it would make my skin feel heavy. This product also made me break out. My friend uses it and she says she loves it. I guess this product is not for everybody.
Le Mars
This product is so good. I would 99% recommend this product for your skin. Especially if your skin is dry and is cracking. This product moisturizes your skin so well.
oakland
Skin looked bright and felt smooth after applying you can find this at cvs or Walgreens it’s very effective after a few days
Gallatin, TN
I'm a big fan of Olay products. This one is one of my favorites. Sunscreen and moisturizer in one. It leaves my face soft and not oily while offering sunscreen protection. Its not cheap but it's not outrageously priced either. It's very much worth the money.
bell gardens
It would appear that Olay is attempting to compete with No. 7 Products by Boots. They are comparable in price. I have oily skin and I find that when I use this product, it doesn't leave my skin feeling "more" oily, like the old Olay products of yesteryear. Also, with this product, I find that I don't have to wear foundation. I can skip the foundation and just apply powder and my skin looks just as nice. I use it twice a day and you don't need much at all.
It's really good it moisture your skin and takes good care of it it's a really good product and it is not expensive
This product is amazing. I only used it a hand full of times and could tell a difference. I would suggest this product to a friend or family member
I use this every night and I absolutely love it , the only thing I don’t enjoy is the scent. The formula is soft and smooth and I do recommend when you have a sunburn on face. When you apply it lightly on your skin when you have a sunburn, it doesn’t irritate your skin and it feels relieving and refreshing! I definitely recommend this !👍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacksonville, FL