BY OLAY

Menopause can cause the signs of aging to accelerate. Olay total effects mature skin face moisturizer helps counteract these unwanted effects with seven anti-aging therapies. A complex of vitamins, anti-oxidants, soy and ginger provides intense hydration to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and give your skin a healthy glow. This fast-absorbing formula won't clog your pores, and is oil-free. see more...

Rebecca H.
Tullahoma, TN
I love the Olay total effects moisturizer. I use it every single day. It is a little bit expensive but it's worth every single dollar and it's very convenient having all the products you need and one simple product. I would recommend this to everybody and anybody who would use it.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
This I actually have not purchased myself but pilfer from my mom when I visit her. The formula is like satin it's so silky and the bottle allows you to get the perfect amount of product. My skin feels buttery soft and slightly firmer while using this.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother had been using this for years and we both believe it is one of the things that keeps her skin looking young. It's kind of pricey for Olay so she hates when I use it but I just love it! Soooo moisturizing and really softens my skin!
This is one of the many boost products I have been using. I like how this really makes my face stay moisturized and soft. I have dry skin so this always makes it better.
Adriana F.
Pomona , CA
Hands down the best moisturizer I have used so far it has diminished my pores and smoothd out some fine lines I had and I will not replace it for anything else
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay Total Effects is a great line of products for all ages. This product is no different. It is refreshing and has a pleasant scent.
Cortney S.
Columbus , OH
I have been using this moisturizer for years, one of my favorites. Can use it in the summer or winter and works great for both.
Bebe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great, Great, Great must have PRODUCT I absolutely love This. It's right only the lines with all the Oil of Olay products.
Mica L.
Canyon, TX
I haven't used this very long, but I like this far. Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or overly dry
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
Seems to be okay. Purchased of Amazon. ............ I love Olay. Can be pricey sometimes