BY OLAY

This special pack contains: 1 Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Moisturizer With Sunscreen 50mL and 1 Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Cleanser, 150 mL

Tamashia J.
Hollandale , MS
I love this because while I don’t really have dry skin, it’s normal, I do have certain times of the year where my skin gets extremely dry. So during the weather changes I use this to moisture twice a day, in the morning and at night.
CAMILLA G.
Landers, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is amazing. Drugstore prices with high end performance. I bought this at target which I love! That means it’s easily accessible and I don’t have to make a trip to the mall for this. 5 stars!!!!!!!!
LaVasha B.
Glendale, AZ
My face was so dry before using this system. This moisturizer has locked in the moisture for my dry skin. Now my face looks and feels moisturized and healthy.
Missy H.
Very nice products. I just have to be careful with my sensitive skin. I can’t use it too often or I’ll breakout like crazy.
Mariah O.
(Pros)- Absorbs Quickly
Goes On Smoothly
Long Lasting
Moisturizes Well
Not Greasy. (Best for)- Daily Use
alma d.
Quezon City
I super love Olay total Effects moisturizer. Its very versatile and very easy to use. It helps me have that radiant beautiful glow. It leaves my skin moisturized and refreshed. Its also very easy to bring in my travel cases. I can use it as moisturizer and base for my make up. Also i can confidently go out of the house with just Olay Total Effects moisturizer and liptint on my face.
Rachel J.
Darwen Road, Bolton
Really lovely on your skin, I quite like Olay stuff. It doesn’t tend to be my go to brand, but love it sometimes
meriem n.
oran
I have been using for as long as I can remember. I have never had a problem.......... .......,.............