Olay Total Effects Medium to Dark CC Cream uploaded by nesrin e.Olay Total Effects Medium to Dark CC Cream uploaded by Karen R.

BY OLAY #30 in CC Cream

Total effects cc cream complexion corrector SPF 15 - medium to dark by Olay for women. 1.7 ounce corrector.

• Is this good for oily skin or should I avoid it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i use the olay spf 15 total effects cc cream as my everyday foundation. i find that it moisturizes my skin and reduces the appearance of my pores while providing an even skin tone. i use a powder foundation over the top if i find i need additional coverage, but for a natural look, i wear it alone. i love that thisproduct serves multi purposes and protects my skin from the sun too!" in 13 reviews
  • "it makes your skin soft but does nothing else.i don't think that it is right for my skin type. my skin got oily after a few hours. " in 6 reviews
Anne W.
Las Vegas, NV
My skin is very sensitive. It dries easily with a cold weather, and if i usd wrong product, my skin gets red and have rashs in split seconds I have tried mostly of all moisturizers, but i ende up having break pute like pimples or rashes . But finaly, I have ttied amd stick to Olay. It is just not a moisturizer, this has been my sunscreen as well. And actuslly believe me or not, i never wear foundation but baby powder. With Olay, it actually helps baby powder stay much longer on my skin and i really do not do some retouch.
Brooke M.
Lancaster, PA
This moisturizer is the best for all day dry skin relief. It leaves my skin a little oily but it's not that noticeable. It's totally worth it because it lasts all day, smells great, and helps prevent breakouts. I've been using this product for years and each time they change it, it gets better and better! The added SPF is perfect for protecting my skin early in the day!
Heidi M.
Palm CIty, FL
I use the Olay Spf 15 Total Effects CC Cream as my everyday foundation. I find that it moisturizes my skin and reduces the appearance of my pores while providing an even skin tone. I use a powder foundation over the top if I find I need additional coverage, but for a natural look, I wear it alone. I love that thisproduct serves multi purposes and protects my skin from the sun too!
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I love Olay total effects. I have been using this product for years and years. Keeps my skin soft, smooth, moisturized and looking young. I use it as my day and night cream.You can find it practically anywhere. Price is great for such an amazing product. Highly recommend this!
Shelly B.
Olay spf 15 total effects cc cream complexion corrector was amazing! I was surprised to find it at my local walgreens! It was so gentle on my skin and after just one use I could tell my skin was noticeably smoothr with a more even skin tone! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their complexion!
Kristin O.
Petaluma, CA
I use this everyday! Its fabulous! I use it before I go to the gym just because I don't want my face to be completely bare and want some SPF protection. I can add a bit of bronzer on top and my face looks completely put together. It does not leave my face very oily, but does moisturize my face at the same time. I love this product and definitely need to stock up!
Rossana R.
Love the scent and the way it makes your skin feel soft but i feel like it doesn't work good with my skin. My skin is a combination of oily and dry sometimes but i feel like this product makes my skin break out.
Gerikka L.
Cleveland, OH
This is an awesome product! I keep it on hand for days when I don't want to wear makeup but just want to smooth my complexion a bit. It creates a smooth, finished, brightened look for my skin all while moisturizing as well. It does not add extra oils to my skin.
Kelsey B.
Poulsbo, WA
I had a couple dry spots and tone color differences that I wanted to fix so I tried this. It wasn't as good as I was hoping. It left my skin very dry and I broke out across my forehead.
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
All I can say is I always used total 7 effects because it correct any imperfections in my face so that's one of my favorite products to use for moisturizer cleanser and excetera
Michaela L.
Edinburgh, UK
Is this good for oily skin or should I avoid it?