BY OLAY

Hillary J.
I normally use a Paula's Choice serum in my every day routine, but had run out of that and bought this as Target to get me through until my replacement Paula's Choice product was shipped. This isn't a horrible serum and it did make my face feel smooth and hydrated, but I don't know that it does much beyond that. While I'm not sure that this works as an actual skin treatment, it was great for mixing with a medium to full coverage foundation to sheer it out for wear on days when I wanted light coverage. I don't think I would buy this again for purposes of treating my skin, but I would highly recommend this for anyone looking to create a natural looking tinted moisturizer out of your current foundation.
Stephanie s.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Do you want to have instant healthier-looking skin? If so you need to try Olay Total Effects Instant Soothing Serum. A few drops after you wash your face and you will notice it visibly smooths fine lines and wrinkles, instantly moisturises skin, exfoliates to even skin tone appearance, minimises the appearance of pores, leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth, enhances brightness for a radiant healthy glow, hydrates to help restore firmer skin appearance. I use Olay Total Effects Instant Soothing Serum everyday.
Ashly M.
I wanted to try using an eye serum in hopes of ridding the dark circles under my eyes (that not matter how much rest I get are still there). I purchased Olay Total Effects Instant Serum because it was moderately priced, and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to see any effects.

After using the product for about 30 days, I noticed my dark circles were still appearing every day. I stopped use and decided to just continuing using concealer to cover my bags. Unfortunately, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Lori Y.
Girard
I am out of my Arbonne product and while waiting I picked this up, probably had a coupon coupled with a sale. I really am surprised how soothing it is but for the money I do not see any huge difference over what I normally use. I would say to others if you wanting a light weight non sticky serum that does leave your skin soft and pliable for overnight treatment it is good. They usually have coupons in Sunday paper and Walgreens has it on sale quite often so for the value it is not bad.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
I liked this product, but think I need to use it more constantly. It has a subtle scent, and is not hard on my sensitive skin. I do have small wrinkles near my eyes and on my forehead, and it did make them look a tad less lined, but it lasted a short time. I wonder if I was to use more frequently, if this would improve. My skin felt a bit firmer in the cheek area when using this product. I like the ease of use of the container and the cream does go a long way.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
If you are looking for a first line of defense product, this is it. Olay Total Effects is great for someone just starting to notice wrinkles or dullness in their skin. I started using it quite a while ago and loved how it made my face feel firmer and gave it an extra umph in the glow department. However, if you have multiple aging skin issues, this product might not work as well for you.
Edna W.
Smyrna, DE
I have been using this serum for a couple of years now. It does not irritate my skin like some I have tried. I am in my 50's, and this serum soothes my dry, stressed out, and sensitive skin, and calms reddened areas. I use this first thing after cleansing my face and under my moisturizer. I would recommend this product to my friends or any other woman for that matter.
Alicia R.
Los Banos, CA
I have purchased this item a couple of times and i really like how it feels on my skin. I really don't know if its actually working for me I didn't have no real skin concerns when i would use it. but definitely i did not have any negative reactions and would recommend it. I would buy it from Costco I felt thats the best place for a deal on it when they have a coupon.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
This serum was one of the first serums I had tried because my skin can be highly sensitive. It was nice, but not too nice. Not much noticeable change, but I did see a change in the way my skin glowed just a little more than usual. If you want something for young people or something basic, this is good. For those older or with more skin needs I say go elsewhere.
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
This serum has a very nice scent and feel and the skin. It was a bit pricey for a drug store brand in my opinion where I purchased it at Walmart. While I did like it, I didn't see any changes that would lead to a repurchase. It would be a great product to use with a series of the line but who has time to put on four products in the morning.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Been seeing this product around, but what exactly is it the best way to use it.