BY OLAY #40 in Face Serums

Victoria L.
gcbjhgcvbn
Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo with SPF 15 combines the Total Effects moisturizer you love with an intense serum for visibly healthy skin. Simplify your regimen with 7 benefits in 1: replenishes moisture, evens skin tone & appearance, enhances for brightness, visibly smoothes fine lines & wrinkles, minimizes the look of pores, restores firmness and visibly reduces dark spots. Not to mention, this powerful duo even helps protect your skin from damaging sun exposure with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen.
Chelsea F.
I have a frizzy hair. I can’t not use conditioners and serums. Conditioners, though did keep my hair soft it sometimes led to split ends and used to make my hair too oily by the end of second day. That’s when I started using serums and leave-ins. This the the second brand, next to L’Oréal Paris serum that I am using. By far, this doesn’t make hair look oily, sticky or unkempt. It relaxes the look of my hair.
Alex C.
Greenville, SC
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Booster Instant Smoothing Serum is a great product for aging Baby Boomers who are experiencing the first stage of wrinkling around the eyes, corners of the mouth, between the brows, forehead creases, and upper lip groves. It is a glide-on serum that helps by providing much needed moisture to facial lines and creases. It actually improves the appearance of fine lines. I highly recommend it.
Mary f.
Chester
I'm a huge fan of Olay I love there products and there great when it comes to reasonable pricing. This Olay total effects is one of my most used skin products it's everything I look for in a product when it comes to a skin moisturizer. When I started using this product I saw a positive difference in my skin with in a week. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Cristina O.
Anderson, SC
I have sensitive skin and I need something gentle, unfortunately this product did not work for me, it felt heavy and my face dried out really soon after applying it, I would recommend it still for those who might have oily skin, it might help control it more than it did for my skin! Overall it was a good product but I don’t know if I would but again.
Ashleigh K.
Millington
Great product! I've always had good luck with all of Olay products the only problem is sometimes there just a little expensive so I can only get them every once in awhile and use a little at a time. So sometimes I get weary about spending a lot of money unless I've tried it out first. This product is a good one I would recommend it.
Senan D.
For the price and availability it's very good. I really like this range of products and this really did help me feel the other items I use were working effectively. That being said, this is not the best I've found, not even at the drug store. If you only need up keep or are younger, this is a perfect starter for you.
Kayla R.
Bellmore, NY
This is as affordable and nice but it made my skin burn. My face turned red but a half hour later my face was soft and clear. I have a mix of emotions for this  product and I am not sure if I would recommend this. If you have skin like mine no but if your skin would work with this I recommend this!
Shikha C.
Dublin
It has not worked for me at all. It gives decent plum to the skin whenever I am applying but nothing long term effect on skin. I have a little pigmentation and dryness and I thought it will help for that but it is like a makeup primer which creates barrier on your skin. Not going to purchase next time.
Uyen D.
Houston
Great product for my 30’s
I am in my 30’s and still have combination skin but also skin sensitivity. This product is the only one I can use morning and night and it doesn’t make me break out and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily and it makes my skin feel soft and not dry or tight. I find it’s a perfect consistency and I wouldn’t want it any other way
Jessica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Been seeing this product around, but what exactly is it the best way to use it.