Olay Total Effects Instant Soothing Serum

How is the consistency on this product?
[product:olay-total-effects-instant-soothing-serum-17-ounce] is this serum good for oily hair ??
Start your review of Olay Total Effects Instant Soothing Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Chester, PA
Very nice moisturizing serum. It hydrated my skin really well and left me with a nice even tone. But that is about all I really got from it. It comes in a pretty decent bottle and a pump. I'm not to much a fan of droppers but if the formula is good I'll deal. Would I purchase this again though ??? Probably not. I think olay products are over priced especially there skincare.
neosho
This is a very good product for soothing the skin on the face and around. It last a pretty long time and it goes gentle on the skin giving it great results after. I could buy this over and over again! I highly recommend.
salinas
This is my favvv when my skin is irritated and sensitive the packaging is very nice and fancy and it feels great on the skin it definitely meet my expectations and I would really recommend it to you guys
Great product!  The serum feels nice on my skin and gives me a bit of a glow.  I was able to see results within a week, and I'm hopeful for more as I continue to use it.  There's no smell which I love.  Only use a small amount, if you over-apply it will get sticky and then will start to crack and flake.  Awesome price compared to other brands.
Jeffersonville
I use Olay regularly before bedtime.  I am prone to dry skin around my mouth (yuck) and my forehead.  After washing my face at night, I use a dab of this and I instantly feel my skin soak in the moisture.  I notice a difference and smoother texture the next morning.
Shelby, OH
really like this face moisturizer it really works well with my face. I have combination skin and this cream is not greasy looking or feeling also leaves your skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. It is afforable for the value and i would recommend
Unfortunately I don't like Olay in general, so I may just be biased, but it did not heal my flaky skin and it actually gave me acne because it made my skin partially oily at the same time.
Greenville, SC
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Booster Instant Smoothing Serum is a great product for aging Baby Boomers who are experiencing the first stage of wrinkling around the eyes, corners of the mouth, between the brows, forehead creases, and upper lip groves. It is a glide-on serum that helps by providing much needed moisture to facial lines and creases. It actually improves the appearance of fine lines. I highly recommend it.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
The thing I like about this product is that there is not a strong smell.Having said that,the first time I used this I woke up in the morning and my skin was very dry and flaky even on my cheeks.I have never had dry skin on my cheeks before. I read the bottle to see if it was indeed a Moisturizer of if I needed to moisturize in addiction to this product.I used my regular cream the next day and didn't have the dry cheeks.I then returned to using this product and the same dryness appeared so I guess I am not a good candidate for this product.
Bellmore, NY
This is as affordable and nice but it made my skin burn. My face turned red but a half hour later my face was soft and clear. I have a mix of emotions for this  product and I am not sure if I would recommend this. If you have skin like mine no but if your skin would work with this I recommend this!