BY OLAY #38 in Face Serums

Brooke M.
savannah, ga
I don’t love it and i also don’t dislike it either. It definitely evens out the skin and it looks refreshed after using it. However, it doesn’t do anything for my pores and i bought it to get rid of some of the lines by my eye area but i haven’t seen a difference. However, i would still recommend it if you just want something to even out your skin and have a refreshed look.
Alex C.
Greenville, SC
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Booster Instant Smoothing Serum is a great product for aging Baby Boomers who are experiencing the first stage of wrinkling around the eyes, corners of the mouth, between the brows, forehead creases, and upper lip groves. It is a glide-on serum that helps by providing much needed moisture to facial lines and creases. It actually improves the appearance of fine lines. I highly recommend it.
Cristina B.
Anderson , SC
I have sensitive skin and I need something gentle, unfortunately this product did not work for me, it felt heavy and my face dried out really soon after applying it, I would recommend it still for those who might have oily skin, it might help control it more than it did for my skin! Overall it was a good product but I don’t know if I would but again.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
This serum is extremely active in terms of the ingredients used!! Do not use this serum if you are already using AHA’s, BHA’s, or retinol!! I learned that the hard way. Once I eliminated some of the active ingredients I was using, I was able to experience the power that this little bottle of serum held. Two words, it works!
Shikha C.
Dublin
It has not worked for me at all. It gives decent plum to the skin whenever I am applying but nothing long term effect on skin. I have a little pigmentation and dryness and I thought it will help for that but it is like a makeup primer which creates barrier on your skin. Not going to purchase next time.
Kayla R.
Bellmore, New York
This is as affordable and nice but it made my skin burn. My face turned red but a half hour later my face was soft and clear. I have a mix of emotions for this  product and I am not sure if I would recommend this. If you have skin like mine no but if your skin would work with this I recommend this!
Cassandra G.
Birmingham
I tried this product because it said soothing and my skin was so dry from my psoriasis that it was bleeding. This was my first time trying it and I couldn't be happier. I bought it offline and the price was definitely reasonable for such grest results! I will continue to buy this!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Not my favorite serum, I use this when I run out of my high end serums. Fresh scent, non greasy and lightweight, absorbed into my skin quickly. Non very hydrating but it works in a pinch.
Taylor P.
Kennewick , WA
I’ve repurchased this product several times. I love that it’s drugstore and I can buy it at my local target. It does feel soft and smooth when it is applied to the skin. It makes my skin feel silky and smooth. It has soothing properties.
Jess S.
Carmel, IN
I do love how it makes my skin feel in terms of softness, but I wouldn’t say that I’ve seen much on the anti-aging front. I do tend to have oilier skin, so I apply this mostly at night and on my dry areas of my face in the morning.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Been seeing this product around, but what exactly is it the best way to use it.