Olay Total Effects Hand Treatment Cream

Olay 50ml Total Effects Hand Cream Treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Total Effects Hand Treatment Cream!
Marisa M.
Moses Lake, WA
This hand cream is one that works really well for me. I Love the way it leaves my hands feeling so soft and smooth.
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
I wash alot of dishes and do so it make my hands look alittle older then what i realy am. Starting useing this lotion cause a friends told me about it so i decided to give it a try and it works love the results.
Denise C.
Arvilla, ND
Best thing that ever happened to my eye bags! And soooo easy to use! I just turned 50 and so far(knock on wood),no crows feet!
Pretty J.
This is the best hand cream I've ever bought. I received it as a gift for Christmas every since then I've been using it. I'm a first time user. This product met my expectations I didn't even know it could reach. There's no room for improvement because its already the best.
michele W.
Henderson, NC
I have used this for a few years now and am extremely happy with the results. Fine line coverage and releaving dark circles has been a must!
Gina R.
Apache Junction
Makes my hands nice and soft. I'm constantly washing my hands a needed something that works especially in Winter!
Lise L.
APO, AE
I love this product so much. It really helps keep my skin soft and moisturized especially during the cold season.
Samie S.
Cannon Falls, MN
Loved this creamy hand cream. I love my facial moisturizer so I decided to give this a try. It is rich and creamy, bit doesn't leave your hands greasy. A little high of price point, but definitely would be a great gift.
Heather S.
I have super dry and rough skin but I went on a limb and decided to give it a shot to see if it would help and I was very pleased with it.
whitney H.
Culloden, WV
My hands are never dry and cracked because i use this awesome product. Its very handy (pun intended). Ill never use anything else.

Looking for your answer?