BY OLAY #35 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Olay 50ml Total Effects Hand Cream Treatment

Buy on Amazon
  • "very not what it should do, didn't like it at all ... once i use it my face gets darker and grey , its not a low price though ... i tried to uue it many time with no result but bad look .. plus its very hard to my skin to absorb .. i don't recommend it at all
    " in 2 reviews
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
I work in the refinery and my hands typically get really dry so I needed something to fix that. I bought this last winter from Walmart and I like it, but I had to reapply over and over. It's not long lasting but for the time it is on my hands it is amazing. The bottle it comes in is perfect purse size, that is always a plus. If the formula would just be a long lasting grade it would def be a 5-star product.
Helen C.
Fort Worth
My hands get dry easily. Then my co worker introduced me to this product. Once I tried it, fell in love with it. It works great. For me, the price I paid is worth it. I absolutely recommended this product to everyone.
Alexx S.
Carlsbad, CA
This cream works so good for my hands. I have many days where my hands tend to get dry and when I apply this it usually lasts for almost the whole day of pure smoothness. I would recommend to others who tend to have dry hands as well.
member-cef4d
Part of my nightly ritual!  This Olay hand cream saturates my skin and makes my hands feel hydrated after a long day.  I keep it by the bedside and use it nightly.  It's a good value for the price.  It can be found at any of your favorite drug stores.  I would definitely buy this product again.
Samie S.
Cannon Falls, MN
Loved this creamy hand cream. I love my facial moisturizer so I decided to give this a try. It is rich and creamy, bit doesn't leave your hands greasy. A little high of price point, but definitely would be a great gift.
Emma E.
Goddard, KS
My hands always feel so smooth a day after I use this hand cream! It's not too heavy and it feels like your hands can still breath even after applying. It's very effective and I plan to buy this product again
samantha s.
Massillon, OH
I love this hand cream! It feels so nice on, has sunscreen in it and i love how the container sits uprights on my table with a pump. Great for the handbag too. i really do love this stuff.
Pretty J.
This is the best hand cream I've ever bought. I received it as a gift for Christmas every since then I've been using it. I'm a first time user. This product met my expectations I didn't even know it could reach. There's no room for improvement because its already the best.
Shae J.
Gresham, OR
I used is it was very expensive for the a product that you just buy in the grocery store. I felt like my skin felt smooth at first but after a few hours felt oily. I have better luck that lasted longer with other products. I will use this again when I need to just run to the store but diffidently not for daily use
Rachita S.
New York
I liked it because it made my hands really soft after just one use. I used this for my feet as well and it really improved the appearance of them. I will really recommend using this in winters as it will really avoid cracked feet and rough hands. Definitely will re purchase it.