BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Feather Weight Moisturizer With Spf 15 Fragrance Free Is A Daily, All-in-one Moisturizer That Feels Weightless On Your Skin, Like A Feather, While Allowing You To Enjoy All The Benefits Of Vitamin-rich, Hydrating Spf 15 Sun Protection. The Lightweight Formula Provides 7 Specific Skin Benefits In One For Healthier-looking Skin.

How It Works:

Featuring A Vitaniacin Complex With Vitamins E, B3 And B5, And Solasheer Technology, This Moisturizer Delivers A Vibrant, More Youthful Look While Helping Protect Skin Against Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays With Spf 15.

This Multitasking Moisturizer Is Light On Texture But Heavy On Results So You Get 7 Skin Benefits For Healthy, Younger-looking Skin In 1 Step!

7 Benefits In One

• Visibly Reduces Dark Patches
  • Restores Firmness
  • Replenishes Moisture
  • Solasheer Technology

Formulated With Solasheer Technology, This Moisturizer Helps Protect Skin Against Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays. Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Helps Fight The #1 Cause Of Premature Skin Aging*—the Sun.When Used As Directed With Other Skin Protection Measures

How To Use:

• After Cleansing, Smooth Evenly On Face And Neck
  • For Everyday Use, Morning And Night
  • Avoid Direct Contact With Eyes

Active Ingredients:

Avobenzone 3.0% , Homosalate 4.0% , Octisalate 4.5% , Octocrylene 2.6%

Inactive Ingredients:

Water , Glycerin , Niacinamide , Dimethicone , Isopropyl Isostearate , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Panthenol ,                  Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzyl Alcohol ,                        Isohexadecane , Stearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Methylparaben , Dimethiconol , Peg-100                    Stearate, Ethylparaben , Propylparaben , Polysorbate 60 , Cetearyl Glucoside , Cetearyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid ,              Disodium Edta    Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Olay Total Effects Feather Weight Moisturizer With SPF 15 Fragrance Free
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so finding a facial moisturizer that ACTUALLY moisturizes my face while NOT breaking it out is very rare. I've been using Olay brand moisturizers on my face for as long as I've been wearing makeup. It's never greasy, smells clean, and doesn't cause breakouts. I try other products, but I always return to Olay. " in 12 reviews
  • "Love this light moisturizer for the summer time. The added SPF is great too! I love that there's no fragrance added. " in 10 reviews
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
I’ve used this moisturizer since I was in grade school. It’s good for sensitive skin, never breaks me out and never feels too heavy on the skin. Always my go to.
Brenda M.
Longwood
Olay doesn’t disappoint with this moisturizer. It is indeed featherweight and absorbs quickly. It is very creamy, not greasy and leaves skin soft. Works great under makeup. Highly recommend.
Becky M.
Eugene, OR
This will always be my go-to moisturizer. I'm almost twenty-two so I didn't buy it so much for the anti-aging effects, but I'm not complaining! This is the perfect moisturizer to use before I begin my makeup routine. It makes me foundation, primer, and other creme products go on so smoothly! I highly recommend.
Lauren P.
Lebanon, TN
I tried this moisturizer before ,and I thought it was okay. For me,I couldn't tell a huge improvement of hydration with this product. It felt like a normal, lightweight moisturizer. For the price I was expecting something that was going to wow me. I would love to give this product another try though.
Amber K.
Brooklyn, NY
I first found this product in my moms bathroom and after applying it I have sworn by it! It made differences to my skin overnight! I can really see improvements after using this, I make sure I have it in my house at all times! Affordable, useful and makes a difference!
April M.
Wyomissing, PA
This product was just okay for me. It was very expensive for a spf that didn't do anything more than a cheaper alternative. It say fragrance free but definitely has a chemical smell to it. I will not be repurchasing this product. Can find other alternatives for cheaper
Jessica C.
Once I hit my 30s, my skin started to change. I suddenly had very dry areas around my nose and eyes, but very oily areas on my forehead and cheeks. On top of that, my skin become VERY sensitive to products. I was looking for a great moisturizer that wouldn't upset my newly over-sensitive skin while adding moisture to the dry spots and not causing breakouts. I tried this product on a whim and after a few months of using it, I can confidently say it really does the trick! I was pleasantly surprised! I tried SO many higher-end products, but this is the one moisturizer that works for me. My skin drinks it up! It has never caused a breakout, and it wears really well alone or under makeup. The pump bottle is great, too. I definitely will be repurchasing!
Amber H.
Midland, TX
I have trouble picking & choosing the right type of moisturizer due to my oily t zone. Majority of the products I've tried only make that issue 100x worse, but then I tried this one! Smooth & soft application without the extra oil. Great product, definitely recommend!
Lindsey S.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite sunscreen of all time! I use it every morning after I wash my face. It's light enough to keep me from feeling oily and has sunscreen in it to protect my skin
Ayesha H.
Harvey, LA
My face immediately broke out with this product. My skin was super oily and greasy. It did not meet my expectations. I am so disappointed in okay. It is the worst! I would never buy it again.
Jennifer K.
Strasburg, VA
Is this moisturizer really lightweight? I have oily skin and have to be extremely careful on what face moisturizers I use. Anything heavy causes a complete breakout. Thanks!
Staci R.
When using this, is this the only thing you use for sunscreen if you are going to be out? For your face that is. SPF 15 doesn't seem like it would be amazing for protection or do you add to it?