BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Feather Weight Moisturizer With Spf 15 Fragrance Free Is A Daily, All-in-one Moisturizer That Feels Weightless On Your Skin, Like A Feather, While Allowing You To Enjoy All The Benefits Of Vitamin-rich, Hydrating Spf 15 Sun Protection. The Lightweight Formula Provides 7 Specific Skin Benefits In One For Healthier-looking Skin.

How It Works:

Featuring A Vitaniacin Complex With Vitamins E, B3 And B5, And Solasheer Technology, This Moisturizer Delivers A Vibrant, More Youthful Look While Helping Protect Skin Against Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays With Spf 15.

This Multitasking Moisturizer Is Light On Texture But Heavy On Results So You Get 7 Skin Benefits For Healthy, Younger-looking Skin In 1 Step!

7 Benefits In One

• Visibly Reduces Dark Patches
  • Restores Firmness
  • Replenishes Moisture
  • Solasheer Technology

Formulated With Solasheer Technology, This Moisturizer Helps Protect Skin Against Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays. Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Helps Fight The #1 Cause Of Premature Skin Aging*—the Sun.When Used As Directed With Other Skin Protection Measures

How To Use:

• After Cleansing, Smooth Evenly On Face And Neck
  • For Everyday Use, Morning And Night
  • Avoid Direct Contact With Eyes

Active Ingredients:

Avobenzone 3.0% , Homosalate 4.0% , Octisalate 4.5% , Octocrylene 2.6%

Inactive Ingredients:

Water , Glycerin , Niacinamide , Dimethicone , Isopropyl Isostearate , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Panthenol ,                  Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzyl Alcohol ,                        Isohexadecane , Stearyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Methylparaben , Dimethiconol , Peg-100                    Stearate, Ethylparaben , Propylparaben , Polysorbate 60 , Cetearyl Glucoside , Cetearyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid ,              Disodium Edta    Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Olay Total Effects Feather Weight Moisturizer With SPF 15 Fragrance Free
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so finding a facial moisturizer that ACTUALLY moisturizes my face while NOT breaking it out is very rare. I've been using Olay brand moisturizers on my face for as long as I've been wearing makeup. It's never greasy, smells clean, and doesn't cause breakouts. I try other products, but I always return to Olay. " in 12 reviews
  • "Love this light moisturizer for the summer time. The added SPF is great too! I love that there's no fragrance added. " in 10 reviews
Christina D.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve used this moisturizer since I was in grade school. It’s good for sensitive skin, never breaks me out and never feels too heavy on the skin. Always my go to.
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
Great moisturizer! Seriously anything from olay is awesome. This moisturizer is so lightweight and it has SPF 15 which is a plus. I use this after I wash my face. Then I start my make up routine. I purchased mine from Walgreens but I've seen them everywhere such as cvs, rite aid,Walmart and target.
Jazel J.
San Jose, CA
I love this moisturizer! It is my holy grail! I have oil, combination skin and this moisturizer does not leave your skin feeling greasy or oily. It is lightweight while very hydrating at the same time! It's as if your skin just drinks it up! I highly recommend buying this!
Bethany T.
Elizabethtown, KY
This was a light weight moisturizer and it felt ok as long as my skin was not too dry. However the SPF isn't enough protection alone for your face so I'd have to put SPF over it when needed. And if my skin was on the drier side it definitely wasn't enough moisture.
Lauren N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Olay products. They are the best moisturizers you can get at a drug store. They're products are very hydrating and I can actually see an immediate difference in my skin. My mother's been using Olay for 10+ years, and her skin is flawless!
Meaghan H.
Dunn, NC
I can't tell if this is preventing wrinkles or making me look younger.
But I do like the lightweight finish and the idea that I don't need a bunch of creams. This one seems to do the trick and has a spf too. It could use a retinol with more punch
Jenna F.
Crescent City, CA
This stuff is the best! It seriously feels like you are rubbing silk on your face! I'm not a big fan of lotion, especially on the face because how heavy it can feel on your skin but this is so light and airy! I LOVE it!
Haley L.
Lagrange, GA
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Have used this on my face everyday since I was 13 years old! Got to start getting wrinkle free while your young! This is very lightweight and non greasy and makes my skin so soft and so far no wrinkles!
Maro S.
I hate that this doesn't have a fragrance because I love the smell of sweet things but the greatness of the product has me re purchasing it regardless. Leaves my skin soft and glowy. Highly recommend