Olay - Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream (New) 14g uploaded by yugandhara p.

BY OLAY #96 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
I absolutely love that this product contains panthenol, aloe, cucumber, niacinamide, green tea leaf, and vitamin a to help depuff, soothe, wnd smooth out my under eye area. Unfortunately petrolatum is the 3rd ingredient which can be quite comedogenic for some people. I did not see instant results with the total effects transforming cream but what I DID see was mild moisturizing, softer skin, and slight depuffing. Over time my eye area has seemed to improve but it took a
few months of consistant use. If you’ve tried this cream and you haven’t seen results yet, don’t give up just yet! It takes a while for your skin to change, but this little cream can be a very helpful tool to get you there. For the price point, I’m giving it a 4\5 stars.
Keo K.
Minneapolis
This product helps my baggy eyes and with my dirty pores and it will also help with the fine lines under eyes and when you use it it’s really gentle and it doesn’t hurt your eyes when you scrub it and I recommend others to use it because it will help with your baggy eyes or your dark circles or when you have fine lines under more around your eyes.
Samantha P.
Sylmar , CA
I recently just started to keep this in my routine, i feel like it does tighten up the eye skin which makes it feel like plumped and just less droopy! I think it can be improved and the smell is a little much for the eye area idk if i will buy this again maybe a different type of anti eye aging.
emuhhlee k.
Love it its amazing!!! totally gonna get another one because i do see a transformation which is really sweet so i do recommend it...  The packaging is really nice and the cream smells nice and is creamy which i like!!!! this is one of my favorite ones so far
Angelina r.
Orlando, FL
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
Jenna W.
Irvine
Absolutely loved this cream! In just a week of using it I started seeing a difference. It helped reduce fine lines slightly. It was great in reducing the puffiness and dark eye circles under my eyes. It was in no way harsh for someone like me who has sensitive skin
Sabrina M.
One of my favorites! I can't wait to get a new one! This is definitely a product worth buying again, one as a gift for a friend. It was such a good treatment for my eues. My makeup looked better because of it. Plus, that container and cream color is too cute!
Lyn B.
The skin around my eyes have greatly improved since using this. It used to be a little crepey, but it firmed up after consistent use of this product. So far it has prevented wrinkles and fine line from forming. This is my go to and I would definitely recommend.
Karina C.
chicago
Mai Y.
Hicksville, NY
I definitely feel like when you’re persistent with this product it produces results. I definitely wish there wasn’t small shimmers in it thought because it makes you feel like they’re tricking you into thinking your undereyes are lighter. A little goes a long way. The tub lasted me like 3.5 months.