BY OLAY

Gives a radiant glow and fights 7 signs of aging With VitaNiacin® Improves dullness for a radiant glow Evens out skin tone Lessens the appearance of dark circles Visibly reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles Intensively hydrates dry skin Noticeably softens uneven texture Minimizes puffiness . This exclusive formula is: Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist Tested.

Susan C.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually buy expensive eye creams from departments stores, but I purchased this eye cream from target to give it a try. The cream goes on very smooth and was extremely hydrating without being greasy or effecting my makeup. I think the hydrating aspect was comparable to more expensive designer brands that I have tried. Although it was moisturizing, after a few weeks of use, I didn't notice any brightening effects or a difference in the fine lines I have forming. I would recommend for price and hydration.
Jade R.
Long Beach, CA
This cream revolutionized my skin around and beneath my eyes. I used to have large eye bags under my eyes from lack of sleep, but have seen amazing results in the lightening and tightening of my under eye skin. I used for about 2 weeks and was worried because I hadn't seen results, but then after about a month I really started noticing a difference. My only regret is not taking before and after pictures! The cream is very expensive, but worth the price.
Tiffany D.
Colorado Springs, CO
I used this product for 3 months and did not notice a difference in my eyes, except a slight reduction in puffiness on my sleep-deprived days. I believe the reduction of puffiness was a benefit of the cool temperature of the cream (I keep it beside my bathroom window, it was very cool in that area last Fall), rather than an actual result of the ingredients in the product. Two refrigerated spoons can similarly reduce puffiness.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Soooo many eye creams do a good job but, tend to leave my undereyes dry as I am susceptible to dry skin. So far, after 2 weeks, I havent had this problem. I thought all eye creams were going to do it to me as I have tried others but, not this one! It is an easy application as always, a little goes a long way, Ive noticed much more moisturized under eyes, including less puffiness and dark circles. I am using morning AND night.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
This seems to be my go to eye cream. It works the best when used with the entire Total Effects line. It smells good and feels great on my skin. I noticed right away that fine lines looked less and my skin looked brighter , so much so my Mom commented on it and wanted to know what I was doing different. The price is good and coupons are always offered. I hope they don't stop making it!
Leah C.
Kansas City, MO
The Olay Eye Transforming Cream compares to products that cost twice as much. It absorbs into skin nicely, with very little rubbing, which is important in the fragile eye area. If visibly lifted and rejuvenated my skin around my eyes after about a week. It has great moisture and is not too oily. It has a light, pleasant smell, that made putting it on before bed enjoyable.
Catherine S.
Olay total effects eye transformation cream is truly amazing the smell alone is phenomenal the texture is nice milky and creamy and it leaves your skin feeling hydrated and amazing I usually put this cream on at night or early in the morning and I'll leave it on and when I say it is truly a piece of art I think everyone should try this it's amazing and it feels great on
Hema M.
I do not use these cream for anti aging benefits. I use this cream for under eye dryness which I suffered for a couple of month and it has worked wonders. The skin under my eye is supple. The only complaint i have is that it has some type of shimmer in it which does seem to brighten but only when you apply the cream. It does not change the appearance for long term.
Jordan T.
Chico , Ca
I have been using this every night for about 2 or 3 months now and I have noticed a difference in how my under eye area looks and feels. I never had any major wrinkles but as a 21 year old I have started seeing little crinkles in the corners of my eyes. I feel like this product has helped to minimize their look and it makes my eyes look so bright and awake.
Baldeep T.
Flower Mound, TX
I'm a firm believer in using eye cream every night! Nobody wants to wake up one day with huge bags and wrinkles under their eyes! That's why I think using this product is so amazing. I love all Olay products, so when I decided to try this product I knew I would love it! It has made me feel like I'm very prepared to grow older without showing it on my face!
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product safe for sensitive skin?
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this product do?
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I never get much sleep during the work week so I tend to get a bunch of wrinkles nd sagging under my eyes. how well would this get rid of that?
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
How well does this work at reducing wrinkles and fine lines? tried so many and no luck.
Maria G.
Bell, Ca
Has anyone seen dramatic improvement with this product?