BY OLAY #100 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Gives a radiant glow and fights 7 signs of aging With VitaNiacin® Improves dullness for a radiant glow Evens out skin tone Lessens the appearance of dark circles Visibly reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles Intensively hydrates dry skin Noticeably softens uneven texture Minimizes puffiness . This exclusive formula is: Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist Tested.

Danielle W.
Danielle W.
I'm 25 and my entire life I've had a big problem with dark circles under my eyes. I've been using this cream every night now for about 2 months and I can see that it is already helping my dark circles a bit. It is also gives excellent hydration. Definitely the most hydrating under eye cream I've ever tried. I also have a few short, thin wrinkles on the sides of my eyes (when I was a teen I used to go to the tanning beds twice a day, so I'm starting to age prematurely). I noticed this is helping a little bit with the lines, but not as much as I would like it to. The only thing I don't like is that it has glitter in it. As much as I love glitter, I don't want it on the skin under my eyes. I plan on using this until it's all gone, see the results and then I'll decide if I'll buy it again. If you're just looking for excellent hydration then I highly recommend this.
Scarlett P.
Scarlett P.
Orlando, FL
I'm in my early 20's, I don't have wrinkles yet but I don't want them so I recently started using anti aging products. Shortly after using this I began to actually notice wrinkles under my eyes that weren't previously there!! And then to top it off above my eyes got dry and flaky with every application I used after the first few days.
I stopped using this because it clearly was doing the opposite of what it was supposed to for me, I got another Olay eye cream that was just supposed to moisturize it and improve fine lines and that one ended up causing above my eye to be dry and flaky too! Eye creams are supposed to be much more gentle than regular moisturizers and yet it was drying out around my eyes badly!
I sadly will not be looking to Olay for my eye creams. However, I do use their night cream and I love it! Too bad their eye creams aren't as good as that
Susan C.
Susan C.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually buy expensive eye creams from departments stores, but I purchased this eye cream from target to give it a try. The cream goes on very smooth and was extremely hydrating without being greasy or effecting my makeup. I think the hydrating aspect was comparable to more expensive designer brands that I have tried. Although it was moisturizing, after a few weeks of use, I didn't notice any brightening effects or a difference in the fine lines I have forming. I would recommend for price and hydration.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Long Beach, CA
This cream revolutionized my skin around and beneath my eyes. I used to have large eye bags under my eyes from lack of sleep, but have seen amazing results in the lightening and tightening of my under eye skin. I used for about 2 weeks and was worried because I hadn't seen results, but then after about a month I really started noticing a difference. My only regret is not taking before and after pictures! The cream is very expensive, but worth the price.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Colorado Springs, CO
I used this product for 3 months and did not notice a difference in my eyes, except a slight reduction in puffiness on my sleep-deprived days. I believe the reduction of puffiness was a benefit of the cool temperature of the cream (I keep it beside my bathroom window, it was very cool in that area last Fall), rather than an actual result of the ingredients in the product. Two refrigerated spoons can similarly reduce puffiness.
Single G.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soooo many eye creams do a good job but, tend to leave my undereyes dry as I am susceptible to dry skin. So far, after 2 weeks, I havent had this problem. I thought all eye creams were going to do it to me as I have tried others but, not this one! It is an easy application as always, a little goes a long way, Ive noticed much more moisturized under eyes, including less puffiness and dark circles. I am using morning AND night.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
This seems to be my go to eye cream. It works the best when used with the entire Total Effects line. It smells good and feels great on my skin. I noticed right away that fine lines looked less and my skin looked brighter , so much so my Mom commented on it and wanted to know what I was doing different. The price is good and coupons are always offered. I hope they don't stop making it!
Leah C.
Leah C.
Kansas City, MO
The Olay Eye Transforming Cream compares to products that cost twice as much. It absorbs into skin nicely, with very little rubbing, which is important in the fragile eye area. If visibly lifted and rejuvenated my skin around my eyes after about a week. It has great moisture and is not too oily. It has a light, pleasant smell, that made putting it on before bed enjoyable.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay total effects eye transformation cream is truly amazing the smell alone is phenomenal the texture is nice milky and creamy and it leaves your skin feeling hydrated and amazing I usually put this cream on at night or early in the morning and I'll leave it on and when I say it is truly a piece of art I think everyone should try this it's amazing and it feels great on
Hema M.
Hema M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not use these cream for anti aging benefits. I use this cream for under eye dryness which I suffered for a couple of month and it has worked wonders. The skin under my eye is supple. The only complaint i have is that it has some type of shimmer in it which does seem to brighten but only when you apply the cream. It does not change the appearance for long term.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this product safe for sensitive skin?
Maria A.
Maria A.
Gloucester, MA
Is this product an under eye moisturizer?
Peggy D.
Peggy D.
Landisville, NJ
Has anyone tried and seen results with this? I saw the commercial for it and it caught my eye
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Henrico, VA
Does this stuff dry your eye area out? I've noticed a lot of creams that are supposed to firm the skin around the eyes do. I'm just starting to get a bit of wrinkling under my eye so I want to make sure I stay moisturized as well.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this product do?