BY OLAY

Get visibly healthy skin with this all-in-one skincare routine that takes on the visible signs of aging. The Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Skincare Kit features a foaming cleanser, moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and night cream to give your skin round-the-clock replenishment. Prep skin with the foaming cleanser to give skin a healthy, refreshed start. Use the anti-aging moisturizer with sunscreen daily to protect skin and visibly smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Night Firming Cream is the last step in your daily skincare regimen. Designed to be applied after cleansing at night when your skin loses moisture, the rich night cream nourishes to reveal younger-looking skin.

Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Olays total effects day to night anti aging skincare kit is the only anti aging skincare I use! I like how it feels on my skin very hydrating, I think it’s making a difference. It’s pretty cheap for the products you get. I really like it and would recommend people trying it.
Martina B.
Victorville, CA
Really leaves my skin glowing and soft! The SPF protection is a big plus too!! The moisturizer takes around 30 seconds to absorb into the skin but it’s a nice feeling. Me my mom and my younger sister use this kit, I’m not really focused on the anti aging qualities, but it doesn’t hurt to start early !!
rachel j.
USA
I love the Olay skin care line. I use the anti-aging lotion in the morning under my makeup and the night cream before bed. My skin always looks great. I hardly ever get breakouts anymore. It does not leave an oily residue and soaks into the skin quickly.
Kate H.
Draper, UT
This product is great! I think that when using all the products together, you are able to really get the results you want! It really had a great smell, and the packaging was great. I was a little pricey, but it lasted a long time! I would recommend!
Rachel R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this skincare kit! Works amazingly with my skin and keeps me glowing. I love this product easy to use and has helped with deep lines and other aging. I’m using it as a preventative tool and it’s been great!
ElyssA L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I had really high hopes for this but all it really did was moisturize. Nothing very special. I have dry skin and lots of pores it really didn’t do anything to smooth or rejuvenate at all so that was rather disappointing from olay
Britney B.
Altadena, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I never personally owned this but I know someone who did and they loved it I recommend this because I heard a lot of good things about it that it actually works and it’s really affordable you can buy it at Walmart or target
Yeseli D.
Chicago
I bought this for my mom and at first she didn’t like it because she doesn’t take care of her skin, but now she loves it she noticed changes on her face and it’s affordable, she recommended it to her friends.
emmy o.
Purchased at: Walmart
I heard so much good stuff about olay products and much more cost efficient. i gave it a try and it felt great on my skin and woke up woth a refreshed face! I liked this kit.
Kat T.
Purchased at: CVS
This worked quite well for a drugstore purchase. But then again I didn’t notice quite enough difference beyond hydrated skin. I would not necessarily purchase this for anti aging but it felt nice on my skin