Olay Total Effects Dark Circle Minimizing Eye Brush uploaded by CATHERINE B.Olay Total Effects Dark Circle Minimizing Eye Brush uploaded by Tatum S.

BY OLAY

7-in-1 Anti-Aging Eye Cream Daily Eye Moisturizer Instantly Reduces the Appearance of Darkness Under the Eye Fights 7 signs of aging and instantly provides tinted coverage for younger, brighter looking eyes. Suitable for most skin tones. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "great product." in 1 review
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
Works very well. I suffer from dark circles and I use this drug store Olay brand instead of a more luxury brand. I purchase mine at walgreens but you can easily get this at Walmart for a good value and long lasting product. Will repurchase when I am out !
Lupita H.
I love this product! I saw the results by the second day I used it! The price is fantastic because it is affordable and it works wonderfully! The packaging is cute! I bought it at my local drugstore (Wal-Mart.) I would totally recommend this product!
Laura M.
I use this because I have deep under eye dark circles. It's nice, but I haven't seen results yet. Although it feels nice in the skin, it moisturize and smells good. I'll keep using it and I would buy it again if I see some results.
Shanae M.
Turtle Creek, PA
I only used a sample but I would buy the full sized product for sure. So far so good. Seems like it would be very useful and help out a lot with my struggle of dark circles under my eyes.
Scarlett V.
I have not been using this for long but in just a few days I have noticed a difference in the dark circles under my eyes diminishing. It is a good value for the money.
Kelly N.
Tulsa, OK
This eye cream made the skin around my eyes feel light and moisturized. I didn't see much difference but I would purchase again because if the smooth feeling.
Chandrey H.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product to use. Does not leave a oily residue. Perfect for all skin types. Both my mum and aunt use it for years now.
Price is hight but well worth it
Works great!! I love using this! I highly recommend people to use this product. I use to have bad dark circles but once using Olay I notice the difference.
Johna H.
Hammondsport, NY

This product does jut what it says it will o. It help edue the signs of the darkness under your eye. It is a very gentle product and I would recommend it.
Marisa C.
Woodbridge, VA
This product didn't really do anything for dark circles under your eyes. It just seemed more of a standard eye cream that produce no noticeable results.
Katrina B.
Hominy, OK
I've had dark circles under my eyes since I was young. Is this the right product?
Karen M.
Does this product really work?
Catherine B.
How well does this product work?
Regina B.
Parlin, Nj
Does this really help with dark circles?
Regina B.
Parlin, Nj
Does this really help with dark circles?