Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer + Touch Of Foundation uploaded by Ashley K.Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer + Touch Of Foundation uploaded by Pia G.Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer + Touch Of Foundation uploaded by Brandy A.

BY OLAY #37 in CC Cream

Daily, All-in-one Moisturizing Cream Provides Instant Coverage Plus Correction To Fight 7 Signs Of Aging
Provides Natural-looking, Sheer Coverage
Cc Cream Revives Skin For Instant Radiance
Dermatologist Tested And Oil-free
1 Bottle, 1.7 Fl Oz (50 Ml)

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol**, Tocopheryl Acetate***, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydrolyzedwheat Protein, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Polyacrylamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Yellow5, Red 40 *Vitamin B3/Vitamine B3, **Pro-vitamin B5/Provitamine B5, ***Vitamin E/Vitamine E

• I am totally excited about using this. How well does it d...3 Answers
Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer + Touch Of Foundation
  • "i love this moisturizer. it does what it's supposed to do but don't expect anything crazy. a good value for a moisturizer and lasts a good while. not life changing but keeps skin hydrating without making me break out or seem oily. smells good too. " in 5 reviews
  • "love this product as it contains sunscreen for everyday protection. leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and protected. affordable product. have been using olay product since college and still love the line." in 3 reviews
Ashley K.
Sturtevant, WI
Love Olay products, this moisturizer goes on smooth and stays on longer. Just enough foundation, doesn't feel "cakey" and was perfect for my skin type. My skin tends to be dry and get oily through the day, this product worked well for me. Highly recommend, easy for someone who doesn't have an hour to spend getting ready.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
The look of the bottle is very nice. It pumps from the bottle well and one pump is the right amount to put on your face. It had a faint smell and feels good on your face. I feel throughout the day it makes me a little itchy. The color pigment is good. It is not to much or to little. I was worried about it being one color but it matches great.
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
well i used olay for many year and things has change alot since i used this well i bought this one and i tell you this i love this one and i enjoyed this one alot in my face and has change me alot in a good way and not improvement unless the price it need to lower down some
Marilyn S.
Saint Louis, MO
Olay Total Effects CC Cream Daily Moisturizer plus Touch of foundation worked well on my face. The color matched my skin tone and covered a few lines to make them less to notice. The packaging is okay and could use some updating. Looks aged and that not what one should think of with a product like this.
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
I feel that my skin is protected and hydrated. I love that I can get moisture and foundation in one step. I dont feel it is a harsh product but I do feel that it is for non workout days. The price is great because for me it is two products in one.
Sara F.
Bel Air, MD
I used this almost daily as my routine foundation. I'm not a huge fan of full coverage but I would like an even skin tone so this is perfect for me. It's more expensive than drug store bb creams but less expensive than foundations, and I got a lot of use out of it so I say it's a great value.
Ashly R.
CHANDLER, AZ
This cc cream is so light, it's my favorite day time moisturizer. I wear it alone or with powder over it. It does sting if you get it in your eyes. It is so reasonably priced. I would recommend this to people who don't like a heavy foundation.
Amanda K.
Kansas City, MO
Love this product. Love the look and the packaging. Love the scent. I love how easy it is to use and how smoothly it goes on and love the results that I'm seeing from it. I love the price to and that I don't have to break the bank to buy something to use on my face that's too expensive.
Lily A.
I've been using olay as my daily moisturizer multiple times a day for many many years and I still constantly go back to it. It hydrates my skin, a little goes a long way, and I'd like to think it's helped my skin age slower.
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Love this product as it contains sunscreen for everyday protection. Leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and protected. Affordable product. Have been using Olay product since college and still love the line.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
I am totally excited about using this. How well does it do with the hint of color? I didn't get to pick a tone so I was just wondering.