BY OLAY #10 in CC Cream

Daily, All-in-one Moisturizing Cream Provides Instant Coverage Plus Correction To Fight 7 Signs Of Aging
Provides Natural-looking, Sheer Coverage
Cc Cream Revives Skin For Instant Radiance
Dermatologist Tested And Oil-free
1 Bottle, 1.7 Fl Oz (50 Ml)

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol**, Tocopheryl Acetate***, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydrolyzedwheat Protein, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Polyacrylamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Yellow5, Red 40 *Vitamin B3/Vitamine B3, **Pro-vitamin B5/Provitamine B5, ***Vitamin E/Vitamine E

• How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • How does this look on different skin tones?1 Answers
  • I am totally excited about using this. How well does it d...3 Answers
Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer + Touch Of Foundation
  • "i love this moisturizer. it does what it's supposed to do but don't expect anything crazy. a good value for a moisturizer and lasts a good while. not life changing but keeps skin hydrating without making me break out or seem oily. smells good too. " in 5 reviews
  • "love this product as it contains sunscreen for everyday protection. leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and protected. affordable product. have been using olay product since college and still love the line." in 3 reviews
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks now. I’m not really excited about the product. First, it’s oily when applied. My skin is slightly oily, and I don’t want to add more oil. The “touch of foundation” didn’t even register any color for my skin. (Others had mentioned light, dark etc as options, but I only saw one type.). It does go on smooth and blends well.
Caitlyn M.
Jonesboro, AR
This moisturizer. It is a game changer. The price point is great at Walmart (under $20). Often times, you can find a $2 off coupon for it. It is thicker in consistency, has a fresh scent and is great for combination skin. In the summer especially, this is my go to moisturizer. It has a fabulous scent, lightweight once dry, and is a great base for foundation or a CC or Bb cream
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
It’s not the greatest moisturizer I’ve used, but it’s also not awful. I received a sample from a friend and liked that it’s anti aging. I bought the mega size from Costco, but am not super satisfied. Sometimes I find myself putting one or two layers on to feel like I’m actually wearing lotion. Some days it burns my eyes/skin around my eyes. Otherwise, I mean it’s great.
Ashley K.
Sturtevant, WI
Love Olay products, this moisturizer goes on smooth and stays on longer. Just enough foundation, doesn't feel "cakey" and was perfect for my skin type. My skin tends to be dry and get oily through the day, this product worked well for me. Highly recommend, easy for someone who doesn't have an hour to spend getting ready.
Tiffany P.
Haven't used this in awhile but Oil of Olay is great! For a mass brand this product is really good. Great moisturizer, leaves skin radiant looking and healthy. A pump so it's easy to use and priced very well. SPF as well so it's great for day time use.
Francine S.
Los angeles
I like this product but it is not my favorite. It does the job; it moisturizes but i don't see any other aspect to it. It does seem a bit thick too so i would use it once a day. I would not purchase it again because it even broke me out on the first time.
MaKayla M.
Newport News, VA
It’s the perfect two in one product! A nice refreshing moisturizer as well as a good foundation to get my beauty routine going! I’ve bought it multiple times, and I’ve enjoyed it every single time!
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Smooth and makes me feel hydrated for most of the day. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars was because it can wear off during the day and I feel dried out a bit afterwards
Emily E.
Guilford
Strong sunscreen smell. Plus the extra sunscreen makes it harder for my skin to absorb. Love the packaging though. Small and compact, but lasts a good bit of time!
Erica D.
Houston
This is a strange one. I like it, but don't all at the same time. It works and hydrates the skin for hours(like). But, it's kinda heavy, doesn't dry and/or absorb quickly unless you have aged, thicker, or damaged skin (dislikes). It does work on others though, just stay in the house or office if you're located in Houston, TX, where there's barely a breeze, always high humidity (even in 40° weather, you sweat), and due to it being a heavy product which doesn't dry or absorb quickly, you'll regret it. But if you do have the right type of skin it's a great buy.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
I am totally excited about using this. How well does it do with the hint of color? I didn't get to pick a tone so I was just wondering.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?
Jenna S.
How does this look on different skin tones?
jennifer d.
I so wanna try this before i buy?
Is this product good for oily skin? I haven't quiet found a good cc cream for my skin, so I've been searching everywhere for one.

Walmart