BY OLAY

Younger-looking skin is at your fingertips. Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Moisturizer is now reformulated with 40% more vitamins. Total Effects’ VitaNiacin Complex, containing vitamin E, Pro-vitamin B5, and Niacinamide, otherwise known as vitamin B3, helps enhance your skin’s healthier look with 7 beautiful benefits. This complex combines humectants and skin conditioners to help keep skin hydrated, while its powerful vitamins and antioxidants help reduce the look of age spots, minimize the appearance of pores, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Thanks to this multi-tasking formula, your skin is younger and healthier-looking. When used, this 7-in-1 facial moisturizer nourishes and hydrates to give you younger-looking skin. Simply apply the Anti-Aging Moisturizer to your face and neck to restore firmness to your skin, and visibly reduce the signs of aging. In no time, you will experience smoother skin texture, more even skin tone, and enhanced brightness. For proven results you can see, make this formula a part of your Total Effects skincare regimen. see more...

Michelle M.
Gate City, VA
I bought this for myself on my 24th birthday. start early, right? I use this approx 3 times a week, just one squirt does the job and almost a year later I still have it. I also bought this on clearance at Walmart BC the box was damaged so I got a great deal and great skin care product. Makes my skin feel and look refreshed. I put on at night after a shower and in AM if my skin is dry, especially in fall/winter.
Marina M.
Want baby soft skin reach for this product. I am in my early 20 and i was told if you want amazing skin moisturize and i have been using this product for about 2 months now and its perfect very mild like scent its perfect i have been recommending this product to all of my co workers.
Meck M.
Nashville, TN
I've been using this moisturizer for several years. It feels great on your skin. It's lightweight, non-greasy and doesn't irritate my skin. I love that it also contains 15 spf and is anti-aging.
Emily L.
San Antonio, TX
Great moisture that is not too heavy. The only issue is that packaging is misleading; it seems like there is a lot more in the bottle than there actually is.
REBECCA H.
OCALA, FL
I love anti-aging products at my age and Olay has never disappointed, no matter which of their products I purchase. It exceeds my expectations!
Sharon Gaynor B.
Torrance, CA
Love how this makes my skin feel I use Olay products all the I like how my face doesn't feel greasy when I use these products
Kay W.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite facial moisturizer. never irritates my skin & seems to work quite well. I don't have any real deep wrinkles.
Cassie Z.
Sometimes it can be too much moisture, so I don't use it everyday. It smells good.
Saundra L.
Hillsdale, MI
I love this product by Olay! The only reason I took a star was because the smell is intense. It's just like a very strong chemical smell. I can overlook that because it really gets the job done when it comes to tightening and firming skin! I can feel my eyes, chin, etc forming as it dries!
Norene C.
I love the entire Olay Total Effects line. The products come in great packaging at the mid-high range price in drugstores and major retailers. These products contain some of the top recommended ingredients for anti-aging, like niacimide, which is a B vitamin suitable for skin. I've tried many other higher end brands of anti-aging moisturizer. But I always come back to Olay.