Olay Total Effects Daily Anti Aging Moisturizer Plus Hydrante Avec Cream uploaded by Rose W.

BY OLAY

New! Fight 7 Signs Of Aging And Give Skin An Even Sun - Kissed Glow With A Touch Of Sunless Tanner No Streaking Or Orange Non - Comedogenic Light, Non - Greasy, Suitable For Daily Use Olay® Total Effects Touch of Sun is a one step solution that fights 7 signs of aging and gives skin an even sun - kissed glow.  It empowers your skin with a combination of a proven anti - aging complex, vitamins, minerals, and a touch of sunless tanner. It fights seven signs of aging as it enhances your skin s natural glow: Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Smoothes skin texture - visibly and to the touch Improves surface dullness, giving skin a radiant, healthy glow Evens skin tone for younger - looking, more balanced color Minimizes the appearance of pores Visibly reduces the appearance of blotches and age spots Soothes dry skin, hydrating with Olay moisture

• Is this a great moisturizer for women with combination sk...1 Answers
  • I am turning 40 and I am getting a little worried about m...1 Answers
  • How long dose it take before u start to see improvements ...1 Answers
Olay Total Effects Daily Anti Aging Moisturizer Plus Hydrante Avec Cream
  • "The moisturizing product is wonderful. I have extremely dry skin and the product really works to moisturize and soak in to my skin. I love this product. " in 11 reviews
  • "I have normal to oily skin (T zone) and have the occasional break out. I'm pretty sensitive too so this works perfectly for me. Hits all the bases...sunscreen, hydration, improves texture. " in 7 reviews
Cassandra L.
Columbus
I always look ao much better when I use olay products. My friend's mom, who is in.her 50's but looks like she is in her early 40's swears that okay is her secret to keeping her skin fresh
Bee B.
Honestly my mom talked me into using anti aging products lol..I looked less tired during the duration I was using this product and may twin to using it again as a night time treatment.
Francis P.
Alice,Texas
I love this lotion and have been using it for about a year. A little goes a long way. A bottle lasts almost two months. I put the lotion on in the morning and in the evening. The lotion is dispensed in a way that there is no waste. It appears that the lotion is pushed up from the bottom so when the bottle is used up there truly is no lotion left clinging to the side of the bottle. You don't feel like you're tossing a third of the product away because you can't get to it.
Rya Z.
It's hard to say whether or not this product really does what it says in the "anti-aging" department, but I can say that it does well as a daily moisturizer. A little on the heavy side, but all in all it kept me moisturized without the grease factor that many heavy products have. Though this was my first time buying the product, I will likely come back for more.
Kelsey T.
Where do I even start with this product. I swear it must be made of the tears of sweet Jesus! It takes this old beat up leather skin of mine and turns it into the skin of new born baby. It's the best thing since Jesus turned water into wine! If you are old and crusty like me and haven't purchased this product you are simply missing out.
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
I read tons of rave reviews about this moisturizer so I tried it. It was like 10 bucks. I actually hated it I only tried to use it for a week so even though it's affordable it was a waste. It's like a really thick lotion and it doesn't absorb all the way. Don't try to wear makeup over this.
Kimberly F.
Wonderful eye cream, really helps the bags under my eyes. I can't usually use moisturizer over the summer or my skin gets oily. This isn't super heavy so I can use it during summer, but it's moisturizing enough that it prevents my skin from getting dry and sores over the winter
Shana B.
I love this cream, keeps you looking soft and subtle. It can be a bit pricey but nothing in comparison to the results and its competitors. I would definitely say it was effective and would recommend this product to others. I usually purchase mine at CVS. It's a 5 out of 5.
Emma D.
Vero Beach, FL
 this is a heavy moisturizer. I would rather have a light moisturizer, but it keeps it moisturized as it promises. It has a nice packaging with a pump.  this is my first time buying it, I bought it because I am exposed to the sun often and like to protect my skin.
Amy P.
South Shore
This cream seems to keep the wrinkles away from my face. No more crows feet around my eyes. I have been using this for several years and I believe it has helped keep my face protected from sun damage as well as giving me a bright, youthful look without wrinkles.
Aimee J.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Is this a great moisturizer for women with combination skin type. Does it really help reduce the fine lines and wrinkles.
Micki H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I am turning 40 and I am getting a little worried about my skin appearance. would this be a great first step for someone of my age??
How long dose it take before u start to see improvements on your face