Olay Total Effects Daily Anti Aging Moisturizer Cream uploaded by Rose W.

BY OLAY

New! Fight 7 Signs Of Aging And Give Skin An Even Sun - Kissed Glow With A Touch Of Sunless Tanner No Streaking Or Orange Non - Comedogenic Light, Non - Greasy, Suitable For Daily Use Olay® Total Effects Touch of Sun is a one step solution that fights 7 signs of aging and gives skin an even sun - kissed glow.  It empowers your skin with a combination of a proven anti - aging complex, vitamins, minerals, and a touch of sunless tanner. It fights seven signs of aging as it enhances your skin s natural glow: Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Smoothes skin texture - visibly and to the touch Improves surface dullness, giving skin a radiant, healthy glow Evens skin tone for younger - looking, more balanced color Minimizes the appearance of pores Visibly reduces the appearance of blotches and age spots Soothes dry skin, hydrating with Olay moisture see more...

• Is this a great moisturizer for women with combination skin type....1 Answers
  • I am turning 40 and I am getting a little worried about my skin a...1 Answers
  • How long dose it take before u start to see improvements on your ...1 Answers
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I've been using this every night for the past week, ever since I ran out of my L'oreal Face and Neck Contour Cream, and I like this one a lot more. The texture is not as thick, but still delivers great results. I wake up in the morning with moisturized skin, no matter how high I leave my fan/AC on. My skin has also improved in terms of smoothness and dewiness, to the point where I use less moisturizer in the morning. I think I'll be buying this more often and making it a staple in my aging prevention routine!
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL
I really like Olay's Total Effects products. I picked this product up at Walmart. I had bought it before but it had been so long I couldn't remember if I liked it. It's gentle on my skin and non-greasy. The skin absorbs it quickly. A very light scent that it's almost unnoticeable. I haven't been using it long enough to say it does everything it claims but it does leave the skin silky smooth and it seems to make my skin look more even toned and brighter.
Amy R.
Cleves, OH
This is a great every day lotion. I started with Olay complete when I was younger. I turned to this one as I started to age a little. It's a little thicker and creamier so it's best to be out of your acne stage. Also if you have sensitive skin this may be to thick for you. It is a great moisturizer for my normal to dry skin. It leaves you feeling soft and smooth but doesn't leave you feeling greasy.
Jessica C.
Campbell, CA
I love this stuff. Makes my skin feel super hydrated and gives it a dewy finish. I usually use this as a night cream. The smell is pleasant and goes on nicely. However like other olay products, if you are of the deeper skin complexion be sure to test before. I have a medium skin complexion and some products leave me looking ashy.
Amber L.
West Bend, WI
My mom bought this and decided to buy me one because she loved hers. I use it daily and the smell is nice and it adds moisture to my face without causing any breakouts. I would recommend this to other people looking for a great anti aging moisturizer
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
I have been using Olay for years now. I love how Olay makes my skin look youthful and bright. It helps with all the fine lines, wrinkles, and makes them less noticeable. I would recommend Olay for anyone that wants to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I do use this product. I love how it feels on my skin, the scent is light. It is a little bit pricey but I still love it and buy it. The product goes on light and almost silky. I would recommend this product to woman of any age.
Wendy B.
Little Falls, NY
Love my Olay! My Grandmother told me when I was little "if you don't want wrinkles you need to use this twice a day". My Grandma passed away at age 94 and looked like she was probably 60. So yes Olay is my go to!
Monica A.
I love this moisturizer. It goes on smooth so that you can apply it evenly on your face. A small amount goes a long way. What I like the best is it does not leave my face feeling oily. I buy it from Costco.
Cecily C.
Bakersfield, CA
A must use! Like to use it often...does seem to keep my face firm and wrinkle free. I don't like to use products for everyday use but i recommend this to anyone looking for a dialysis moisturizer
Aimee J.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Is this a great moisturizer for women with combination skin type. Does it really help reduce the fine lines and wrinkles.
Micki H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I am turning 40 and I am getting a little worried about my skin appearance. would this be a great first step for someone of my age??
How long dose it take before u start to see improvements on your face